GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! Every time I'm unable to check the boards a lot during the day there is something going on!!! I totally missed it that the family has hired a lawyer!!!! Link please!

I'm finally able to catch up!

Yes I have been wondering the same thing.. Seems most the postings I am reading today is predominately centered around the family hiring a lawyer;not that is necessarily a questionable issue.
Where is this information at? Is there a verified source? Otherwise I feel it is a diversionary rumor. TIA

I have stated here many times since about thread #8 , that in my most honest opinion....I would hope that the family hire a PI to help resolve and bring closure so that healing may begin.

Yes I have been wondering the same thing.. Seems most the postings I am reading today is predominately centered around the family hiring a lawyer;not that is necessarily a questionable issue.
Where is this information at? Is there a verified source? Otherwise I feel it is a diversionary rumor. TIA

I have stated here many times since about thread #8 , that in my most honest opinion....I would hope that the family hire a PI to help resolve and bring closure so that healing may begin.

BBM

There have not been any posters that have been verified in this case. AFAIK

there isn't a link because he is a friend of the family. He hasn't been hired out of the blue. he is assisting in being the intermediate between le and the family and has from the start.
also edited to add this.
The only thing that is different now is he is organizing the searches

Oh rats. Just hearsay then? I thought it was a new development I had missed.

There are only two reasons to put a lawyer in charge:
A) you don't want to deal with it and have a lawyer friend who you trust is smart, or
B) the resolution is going to be based on laws

I think the answer is (B), because of that, I think it's the OD scenario and the family wants to hang the dealer.

If the answer was (A), the lawyer would be there for help but would have checked his/her ego and asked for more help instead of regulating the little help that was there.

Can't recall another case though. Some cases have had lawyers involved but not because of the reason you stated.
Anyway, I don't know the details. Just responded to a vague post where someone asked us to read between the lines. I did and think it's unusual that a lawyer might be calling the shots.

Or we hope he'll organize some searches so we can find her. I have mixed emotions about everything. I believe it's always smart to have someone be the official spokesperson for the family and a lawyer to help the family mediate what is going on seems reasonable as well as he can pressure LE about what, why etc. Everyone wants her found, her family are desperate and miss her and you don't have a perfect scenario of what to do and how, so I'm sure they are doing what they feel is best based on what situation their facing. I feel PPD could have done more and/or maybe even have more and are waiting for the perfect time to share and release. Without being as involved as most of them are it leaves a lot of guessing, a lot of wishing or hoping and if everyone truly cares we just have to pray for her. Sure she may not have been perfect in every way (who is) but she's no less important than anyone else missing it's just everyone's hands are tied until we can help again but we have to remember the goal is to find her and be open minded and willing to help if we truly care. Those close to her may not really know anything and they may have a different way at mourning and what's even more sad is yes it very well could be someone close to her that caused the disappearance making it even harder for the family to grasp or understand. Although I want to help, I certainly am not influenced for any reason other than thinking this girl is young enough to be my child or a close friends child, but also I'm not going to spend my time putting forth efforts If they don't want others helping because it would seem counter productive and useless. For now until we can help, the best we can do is light a candle or say a prayer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413514509.896329.jpg

Oh rats. Just hearsay then? I thought it was a new development I had missed.
No sorry, the attorney is nothing new just him taking over the searches. With so little information things tend to spiral out of control so I figured I would just clarify that one

Cindy, you were a great help! Thank you so much for your contributions

I'm not going to read too much into the lawyer thing yet.
Remember in the beginning, the confusion about cameras working or not working?
Christina's mom was ready to fight "city hall" so to speak. Maybe that's why there's a lawyer.
Why he'd be concerning himself with searches isn't a usual job for a lawyer but whatever.

No sorry, the attorney is nothing new just him taking over the searches. With so little information things tend to spiral out of control so I figured I would just clarify that one

So the attorney is not acting as "attorney", but, rather family friend who they want handling the searches?

I'm not going to read too much into the lawyer thing yet.
Remember in the beginning, the confusion about cameras working or not working?
Christina's mom was ready to fight "city hall" so to speak. Maybe that's why there's a lawyer.
Why he'd be concerning himself with searches isn't a usual job for a lawyer but whatever.
I think the rift is kicking several very skilled military guys to the curb in place of a lawyer led search

Yes. EA sr..put out a tweet on the 6th of Oct..Lil over a week ago..to a MX reporter who tweet concerning cartel activity. He has tweeted before directly concerning his boys to a college for his younger. I see...maybe.. a father that tries to cover for his kids but doesn't know proper route. EA sr...said..what is your email...so I can send you regarding a delicate situation...Jr gets approached in parking garage by cartel. Associates..he knows them..but won't say anything. He lawyers up..scared...dad knows cause he tells him...money? Dunno..business?drugs?..dunno.just a thought..

Ohhh okay. Well I'm not going to jump to any conclusions with that one then. I thought maybe the family had publicly made a statement saying they had hired an attorney to assist them. If he's been a friend of theirs and helping with searches and happens to be an attorney then that's not a big deal. I mean if they had a friend helping with searches and he was a manager of Orkin Exterminating we wouldn't be saying wow! They hired a pest control guy to lead the searches! If you know what I mean.

OK...just thoughts. Nothing being reported. Every angle being examined. ..and..I guess I missed something...a pest control guy leading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB