GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know his real attorney is banging his head against the wall at this point?

The Attorney is having to probably take about 4 BC Powders and chase it with a bottle of pepto bismol ..just saying

Couldn't get the video to play. This story just gets stranger. In the one interview, he had a cell phone and the screen was busted up. He said he was still getting threatening texts and e-mails, so I guess that was an older phone?

That interview took place long after the arrest of the stolen phone. He had to go back to an old one. Lol

Couldn't get the video to play. This story just gets stranger. In the one interview, he had a cell phone and the screen was busted up. He said he was still getting threatening texts and e-mails, so I guess that was an older phone?

I watched the video from the fb page. Couldn't get this one to play, either.
He says he thought it was ok to borrow the phone since he was the store manager. Whatevs!

Did Christina REALLY forget her house key? IF she did was there talk between the two of them on the walk to the garage about this. Did Christina have more than she would normally drink since it has been said she is not a drinker due to her migraines/medication? ("Too much" is a relative term. She may have not been drunk, but if she had, say 4-5 drinks over 5 hours, she might not be drunk but not being one who drinks, she could have been uncomfortable driving. She is also a tiny lady - under 100 pounds.) After discussing this there is a flurry of calls/texts to HF just before they get to the garage. No reply. So she leaves with him in his car. But maybe not to Ft. Worth if HF is not answering. Why go there if he hasn't answered? So he tells her he will take her to her family in Allen. (That would explain why she isn't alarmed when they go in the direction they do.)

Something happens after the toll booth where the car is caught on video. I'm thinking something happened between them (maybe he tried to make an unwanted and agressive advance) and it got ugly. IF he had a bite mark this is where he got it. This is where he got the bruises. And maybe he wrecked during this or later while trying to leave her somewhere.

Just a theory.

Until I can see the pictures of the bite, I have to consider it only FB rumor. The "friends" aren't saying anything. They're witnesses, just as EA. I think the amount of alcohol he consumed that night could be proven by bar tab unless somebody had a bottle with them.

According to EA (that we take with a grain of salt) the ten shots of rum were consumed at PP's apartment 10:30pm - before they went to Henry's according to the search warrant. He had 3 to 5 beers at the bars after 11:30pm

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

Have any of the "friends" EA partied with that night confirmed the amount of alcohol he says he drank, I wonder? There's no evidence of a limp in the garage video, either. Did he say he'd sustained that in the bar brawl?

I have always thought he walks with a swagger(I'm so cool type of ambulation). MOO

When will he go to court for stealing the Samsung S5 or will just get a slap on the wrist and have to pay a fine

When will he go to court for stealing the Samsung S5 or will just get a slap on the wrist and have to pay a fine

The nbc news story I posted above said Wylie had not sent the charges to Collin County yet but were working on it soon. Knowing case backlog, 6-9 months?

So, he stole the Samsung phone after Christina went missing? Did LE have his phone at the time he stole the Samsung phone?

Where is Chritina??? So much conspiracy theory going on. The bottom line is , where is Christina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei