GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He mentioned that the investigation caused him to lose his job, I highly doubt he lost his job over the investigation.

If He would not have stolen a phone he still probably would have his job. jmo.

Well, technically if LE hadn't been investigating him he might have gotten away with it. Which makes LE responsible!! Lol. He comes across as such a spoiled baby.

I agree. I've also wondered if a bite or kick below the belt caused the limp in EA's walk that his coworkers spoke about. In one of his interviews, AE only mentioned that LE had him take his shirt off so they could check his upper body for bruises and scratches. Without getting too graphic, I think it's possible Christina could have injured him on or near his groin area? Just a thought.

Us females are often taught to aim for the 'tender' areas on a man when in an attack situation. All just my opinion.
I think if she got him in the groin she would have been able to break free as that would be pretty painful!

When I lived in Plano, it was close to Oak Point. Those trails connect and intertwine and there are several areas. The hours are considered daybreak to dark. But most of it isn't "closed", you can still get in. I ran a lot of nights with a friend when I lived there and nothing was ever said to us. So yes, for most of the area it is still accessible. Sorry, I meant this to be a response to that question, but forgot to quote.

Yes, this is exactly where I think a search should be organized. It opens at daybreak and closes at dark, but I wonder if the public has access after hours? Does anyone know. I personally have never been there, but it is so close to EA's house and has many trails. Look through the photos on the FB page and you get an idea of the area.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oak-Point-Nature-Preserve/202252199790175

Sorry that was a response to Volcarms post #303, not sure what happened with the quote.
Well it is still really close to his house cookie... I would hope someone searched it already or will search in the future.
The blue line on the googlemap in that post was not the way he travelled. The map was showing options but the warrant says there is documentation of him traveling northbound on 121. You would only get to Oak Point if you drove across Legacy, which he didn't do.

The camaro has a driver airbag , passenger airbag , two curtains ( side airbags ) and driver and passenger seat airbags. You would have to hit something pretty darn hard for those to go off or hit the sensor. Which is not in the fender or side of the bumper. When those do go off you have to replace a lot of things. Steering wheel , head liner and driver seat. If they all deployed on the driver side and dash , passenger seat and headliner if the all deployed on the passenger side. If they were wearing seat belts , also both seat belts. So there would be a lot of new stuff in that car. Plus it's all stored in the cars internal computer wether you have ONstar or not..

Great info.
Also, when airbags are deployed and need to be replaced, it is registered with the automobile safety agency (can't remember the exact name). There will be a record somewhere of them being replaced.

I drive a 2014 Camaro. Similar to the 2010 body style . You can't rotate the tires front to back. They have a staggered set of wheels. Bigger in the back then the front. ( they come that way factory ) Also the tires are directional so you can't rotate rt to lt either. So I don't believe he was rotating his tires. I'm also very familiar with the auto body shop world. If he punched the front bumper , yes it could bruise your hand but the bumper would flex right back out , so no repairs would be needed. If he punched his fender. His hand would be broken to make a dent in that fender. Camaros are very low profile cars , so IMO I think that's why the video of him leaving the parking garage you can't tell if anyone is in there from the angle of the camera. ( it being so high up) Also I was thinking that if CM was in the passenger seat. Maybe she turn to the side . Her back against the door panel and started kicking him. She would get his rt arm, ribs and maybe leg. I think about what I would do if I was In the passenger seat fighting for my life . He would be pretty darn sore. This is jmo

I'd also open up the door and jump out

I think if she got him in the groin she would have been able to break free as that would be pretty painful!

Not necessarily, Volcarm. When I was a teen I witnessed my brother get hit hard directly to the groin with a croquet mallet by a neighbor kid. My brother chased the kid for half a block, tackled and punched the kid before he finally collapsed and started vomiting from the pain. Sometimes rage comes before the pain.

I'd also open up the door and jump out

Does anyone actually know if the surveillance footage of him leaving shows anyone in the car? Is it possible that is the LE next ace up their sleeve? Maybe it actually shows two people...?? Maybe LE only showed EA a still picture of his car leaving, so he could confirm that it is indeed his Camaro.. I know it depends on the angle of the camera.. JMO

Does anyone actually know if the surveillance footage of him leaving shows anyone in the car? Is it possible that is the LE next ace up their sleeve? Maybe it actually shows two people...?? Maybe LE only showed EA a still picture of his car leaving, so he could confirm that it is indeed his Camaro.. I know it depends on the angle of the camera.. JMO

If I was a gamblin' gal, I'd say that LE has almost everything they need to make an arrest. Almost...

When this goes to trial, not if this goes, when it goes - it might be the first time in my life that I might actually beg to have jury duty. Just sayin....

I've already declared (silently) that I'm going to be working from the Collin County courthouse during this trial.

I have it printed out:

"Additionally, Affiant noticed that Arochi had bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his right hand. Arochi advised he sustained these injuries on Friday, August 29, 2014, prior to going out with his friends at the Shops of Legacy. Arochi advised that he sustained these injuries while "turning" his tires "around" and the wheel fell on his hand. He became angry and damaged his front right fender by punching it with his right fist and striking it with his forearm."

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

And I fully believe if a bite mark was present, it would of been noticed by LE. They noticed everything else.

Wow. Just catching up here. Glad to see there is progress. One question I have that may be obvious to others-why was EA calling HF's phone? Do they know each other? Or do we think that Christina got ahold of EAs phone and called HF? I don't get it.

And I fully believe if a bite mark was present, it would of been noticed by LE. They noticed everything else.

I still believe the forearm bruising was from holding his arm up to defend himself from CM.. JMO

I've already declared (silently) that I'm going to be working from the Collin County courthouse during this trial.

I'll bring the coffee if you bring the bagels!

When this goes to trial, not if this goes, when it goes - it might be the first time in my life that I might actually beg to have jury duty. Just sayin....
I totally agree!:jail::jail::jail::jail:

His arrogance is impressive I gotta say.
I love this part....
" I do care about the situation, it’s just that I don’t find it necessary for me to talk to [Christina’s family] when I’ve already HELPED multiple times with detectives.”
And this one..
“I don’t see how they would know if I’ve only talked to the detectives,” he said. “That’s why I don’t want to talk to them, because they’re obviously going to change things on me. But how would they know if I’ve only talked to the detectives? Obviously if there was an inconsistency with the detectives they would be on me, because that’s pretty sketchy to be changing stories all the time. I went to talk to them four times – four days in a row, and my story was consistent, according to [police].”

He is so full of himself its not even funny.
The narcissticic personality just amazes me.
LE is playing his game right along with him and probably even apologizing for all this being such an inconvenience to him.
He don't even see it coming.
SMDH

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...89e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html?mode=jqm

How about how he didn't feel the need to walk her to her car bc they weren't friends.

Not necessarily, Volcarm. When I was a teen I witnessed my brother get hit hard directly to the groin with a croquet mallet by a neighbor kid. My brother chased the kid for half a block, tackled and punched the kid before he finally collapsed and started vomiting from the pain. Sometimes rage comes before the pain.
Oh ok. I'm a woman so I don't know..

View attachment 62993
You said he blames LE for losing his job. That is not what this article says, it says the investigation. Apples and oranges, but a difference it is in wording. LE are people. He isn't blaming them. He is blaming the investigation that has been going on. Either way, he is at fault. LE has named him a suspect/POI for interfering in police matters or something like that.

I can't post any links bc WS isn't allowing me. jD miles Twitter has the link

Right...ok, but who's doing the investigating? LE, no? The spotlight on EA was turned on by LE, so essentially I think it's fair to say he is blaming LE. He has already dug a big enough hole for himself, I think he may have decided to quit pissing off LE 'cause he's already in deep, so he won't exactly come out and say it.
He was named suspect for interfering with public duties.

Essentially here's the big picture as I see it. He's a cocky ego maniac, he thought he'd outsmart LE and mislead them with lies and get off Scott free. Not the case. He realizes he's in deep malarkey and brings in the big guns to get him out if the mess he created for himself ( lying, misleading, interfering with investigation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme