GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think there is any video released of her parked car.

The parking spots on the first floor are not numbered (that I remember). BUT, I do believe the upper floors do have some signage about who can park. I can't be sure but I vaguely remember trying to go up there to find a spot and not being able to park b/c they were reserved for residents or something.

I'd have to go back and refresh my memory to be sure.

I'm thinking valet parking up top? Can't recall, either.

I think Christina's mother got most of her info from her friends & not the boyfriend. There was an argument & she left the place she shared with her boyfriend with a change of cloths with the intention of spending the night at a friends. After another argument on the phone that night she decided to pick up her dog and go to the friends. Obviously she had decided to spend more time away from her boyfriend. That's part of the reason I think she left voluntarily. Also, her mothers comment about her being found around Allen tells me there is something we are not being told. Of all the possibilities, why would she say Allen? JMO

OK, I'm going to shut up soon, but is Allen the area where she went to high school? If it is, is this where she knows the friend that walked with her to the garage from? I got a strange vibe from her dad when he was talking about this friend.

I don't know what the dog has to do with anything. She didn't make it there to get the dog. Whatever happened to her happened around that parking garage. I don't know why people keep harping on that story.
I'm thinking she really loves her dog like most people do.... There are pics of her on instagram snuggling with the dog. So the bf knew she was driving home at 4am to get the dog but didn't find it odd that she didn't make it home in 3 days to get the dog?? She loved that dog and I would think if she was upset and wanted that dog she would do anything to get home...wouldn't her bf know this and think it was odd she didn't come home for the dog?? -thoughts if the bf was involved.

If the friend was involved..maybe she got something out of her car and then met him back at his car.

Where would one commit suicide around the parking garage if she decided to do that?

OK, I'm going to shut up soon, but is Allen the area where she went to high school? If it is, is this where she knows the friend that walked with her to the garage from? I got a strange vibe from her dad when he was talking about this friend.

Yes, yes, and agreed. Her boyfriend also graduated from Allen High School.

that business has no address ,I'm not sure it is a functioning business..she was employed by a dating service I think and was reported missing by that boss

Yes - her boss at Great Expectations. I posted the link for ones looking for her Ft Worth address, as well as her background- as I will not post her exact address nor resume' on here.

Don't think there is any video released of her parked car.

The parking spots on the first floor are not numbered (that I remember). BUT, I do believe the upper floors do have some signage about who can park. I can't be sure but I vaguely remember trying to go up there to find a spot and not being able to park b/c they were reserved for residents or something.

I'd have to go back and refresh my memory to be sure.

Then how does anyone know what spot her car was parked in?

Also, is there video of which spot her car was parked in?

Are the spots identified by numbers or letters?
a local news station did a report from the garage and showed the spot where the car was parked but from what I understand there is no video of her car parked there.

Just a thought as I was talking to my husband. Walking to the garage, from the FRONT entrance (by PotBelly) is not the logical entry if you were coming from the townhomes/apts behind the garage. You would go around Lois Lane or Bishop....

It's not the most direct route. Those of you that know the area might understand what I mean better....Hope I'm making sense.

She had been at the Legacy Village apts on the south side, though...that's the area she was apparently walking from....

a local news station did a report from the garage and showed the spot where the car was parked but from what I understand there is no video of her car parked there.

So where did they get the information about the car from? The friend who walked her to the garage?

1. I don't believe LE stated that they saw her and her 'friend' go their separate ways. If they saw that, we'd have seen that too. After all, they purportedly released the last bit of footage that they have of her on camera. IIRC, LE stated that that is what the 'friend' reported to them and that they have no reason to doubt his account at this time.

2. The BF's story isn't exactly adding up with the new revelations that she reached him on the phone and was coming home to get the dog. One reason is that if she wasn't home in the hour or so it took her to drive to Ft Worth, he would've noticed then - not two days or more later - that something was amiss. If she indeed reached him by phone, he had plenty of time to convince her to sit in her car and wait for him to come get her. Then, he had 2-4 days to cover his tracks.

These are both hypotheticals of course, and I'm not accusing either of them. I'm just pointing out discrepancies and possible scenarios given the context.

She had been at the Legacy Village apts on the south side, though...that's the area she was apparently walking from....

Then, that would make a little more sense. I lived back there off Bishop...but there are another set of garages back there too.

:seeya: till tomorrow..have a good night all!

1. I don't believe LE stated that they saw her and her 'friend' go their separate ways. If they saw that, we'd have seen that too. After all, they purportedly released the last bit of footage that they have of her on camera. IIRC, LE stated that that is what the 'friend' reported to them and that they have no reason to doubt his account at this time.

2. The BF's story isn't exactly adding up with the new revelations that she reached him on the phone and was coming home to get the dog. One reason is that if she wasn't home in the hour or so it took her to drive to Ft Worth, he would've noticed then - not two days or more later - that something was amiss. If she indeed reached him by phone, he had plenty of time to convince her to sit in her car and wait for him to come get her. Then, he had 2-4 days to cover his tracks.

These are both hypotheticals of course, and I'm not accusing either of them. I'm just pointing out discrepancies and possible scenarios given the context.

Just seems to me that if someone randomly grabbed her there would have been some sign of a struggle, I go along with the theory that she knew who she went with. There are two possibilities of that happening. I also wonder if she was staging this to scare her boyfriend, and now maybe she's afraid to come forward?

I haven't read anything about Christina reaching her boyfriend by phone to say she was on her way home to get the dog. where did this info come from?

was this reported in a live news broadcast? did le say her phone connected to his cell or a landline? how long was the call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper