GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But also don't forget how LE said in the warrant they feel the way she left the garage was in EA's vehicle. We can't just ignore that can we?

:goodpost: :freakedout: :jawdrop: I had no clue about so many guards being involved in attacks against women. :hills: I know there are a lot of creeps who like to play cop too. Have the lights, buy used cop cars at auctions, pull women over.... :copcar: :gasp:

We do know exactly where they were both parked and again, there is no way he wouldn't have seen her unless he had his eyes closed. :)

Great .. if it is known exactly where Christina parked, can you confirm
was the 1st space upon entering the garage from the bishop entrance/exit
front of celica facing south next to the blue call button(pillar)
or
was it the 1st space upon entering the garage front of celica facing south next to blue call button (pillar) upon entry/exit from the lois side ???

Just in trying to look at all scenarios, I wondered if Christina got to the garage and one of the security guards offered to help her out (i.e. damsel in distress, no keys to her car and a 20 minute walk back to the apartment). JMO

:scared: He would have access to the security video too.

Per the affidavit, "According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of each other." Sure he didn't have both eyes shut, but maybe he had just one eye open because he was seeing double double.

BBM

I think that is an excellent suggestion!

I would like PPD to also state who is off the radar,cleared that they will never need to interview that person again.
Does LE usually do that -- provide a list of people who have been cleared of a crime in a case like this? Seems like it would be revealing their hand unnecessarily, IMO.

Oh! I never thought about that.... In fact, the reporter from CBS, reporting from the garage said there was only 1 security guard. It's an older interview so I'm sure I'd have rotten tomatoes :tomato: thrown at me for transcribing and posting when she stated the guard only walked one side of the SOL, but after this incident stated he would walk both sides. So, that makes it sounds as if there was only 1 security guard.

And we know by the warrant "Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows Arochi's Camaro entering the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 08/29/2014 at approximately 2322, followed immediately by Morris' Toyota Celica."

:thinking: :waitasec: Thank you CatsInTheCradle! :yourock: :gthanks:

I would love the transcription. I will look in my media file for the report video as well.
The mods stated yesterday that older reports and interviews lead to new clues as well..and here at WS it is encouraged to have links and quotes from MSM and LE

Does LE usually do that -- provide a list of people who have been cleared of a crime in a case like this? Seems like it would be revealing their hand unnecessarily, IMO.

LOL ... but it was on my wish list...
Until then ..NO ONE is cleared per LE

Yes they do at times. One recent case I followed, they cleared the husband immediately.

Anyone is free to contact Ms. Feagans. I'm sure she would be happy to help ya. But Officer Tilley isn't going to say something in print just because we ask him to. JMO

BBM

I think that is an excellent suggestion!

I would like PPD to also state who is off the radar,cleared that they will never need to interview that person again.

But also don't forget how LE said in the warrant they feel the way she left the garage was in EA's vehicle. We can't just ignore that can we?

Per the affidavit: " Affiant believes that the most likely way Morris could have left the parking garage undetected was in Arochi's vehicle. Through Affiant's training and experience, Affiant knows and understands that a person, even through casual contact, may leave trace evidence in or on a vehicle, which may include bodily fluids, hair, or DNA. Affiant also consulted with Dr. Rick Staub Ph.D. who is the forensics and Scientific Lab for Plano Police Department CSI and Evidence, formerly the Director of Forensics and Scientific Lab Operations at Orchid Cellmark in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Staub is familiar with the facts of this case and told Affiant he believes that IF MORRIS WAS IN AROCHI'S CAMARO it could contain Morris' DNA and or trace evidence.

"Affiant is also aware that vehicles contain systems that record data when a vehicle is involved in an event that may cause damage."

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/vw7hpqa0w44w2ji/images/1-b490e807d6.jpg

Gee, that's dated September 26th, 3 months ago. Kind of sounds like it is Affiant's opinion which is certainly worth more than my :twocents:.

I would love the transcription. I will look in my media file for the report video as well.
The mods stated yesterday that older reports and interviews lead to new clues as well..and here at WS it is encouraged to have links and quotes from MSM and LE

I would appreciate that. I have a dedicated file to all Christina's articles and related information, but I have gone through it 3 times now and I cannot find the one that contains the 4 videos. Mucho gracias!

It is a small garage with very specific parking rules, most of the upper level parking is for Tenets and no overnight parking.
Thank you JMOM, that's very useful information. I remember that CD told us that the car were security and that posters queried this at that time. Them belonging to security personnel makes absolute perfect sense. I didn't think those vehicles were involved but I'm so pleased that I can now ignore them.

One question it does raise with me is why the garage security didn't pick up that Christina's car hadn't moved for 4 days, I believe the garage is not a large one, I would have expected it to have stuck out each night as being the only there, is it right that there was is no overnight parking in that garage?

No, but PPD could come out with the statement "EA is no longer cooperating." That strong arm technique usually accomplishes compliance.

There was an MSM report....I can't remember which one, but it was after the warrant was released, where the reporter asked Tilley if EA was still cooperating and he said he wouldn't answer that. It wasn't a "no", but it wasn't a "yes" either. When I'm on a computer I'll try to go back and find it...

Aargh - I hate that confused feeling. I thought LE knew about EA from early one - where both he and CM parked, etc. Think I will just eat some chocolate :)

I'll join ya with a cuppa hot chocolate. Brrrrr! It's cold this morning! I'm very confused about 3 cars now.

It is a small garage with very specific parking rules, most of the upper level parking is for Tenets and no overnight parking.

Sounds like security doesn't pay good attention at the SOL. Otherwise, her car would have been towed.

FWIW - I've worked in very secure buildings and let me tell you...."no overnight parking" never happened. It's kind of a joke. Cars could be in the same spot for weeks. Throw in a holiday weekend as GT mentioned, then all bets are off IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3