GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it sounded like he was relived also. I really hope he's not involved and helped with the investigation instead. (?) I did see they are related by marriage only.
Which interview are you referring to? Who said they were relieved?

I wonder if they will be able to piece together is she was set up by her "friends"? That really bothers me. Tick tock I hope they all start speaking up soon. #FINDCHRISTINA
They would have to be a sick group of friends! Are we allowed to discuss the relationship between PP, SB, HF, ALP, on this board? I know we can talk about EA and what we know is he and Christina were casual acquaintances from high school. They didn't know each other well, but that night, they must have talked more and she felt comfortable enough to walk from PP's apt. to the garage. If friends set her up, would that be the ones mentioned above and can we discuss the possibility on here?

They would have to be a sick group of friends! Are we allowed to discuss the relationship between PP, SB, HF, ALP, on this board? I know we can talk about EA and what we know is he and Christina were casual acquaintances from high school. They didn't know each other well, but that night, they must have talked more and she felt comfortable enough to walk from PP's apt. to the garage. If friends set her up, would that be the ones mentioned above and can we discuss the possibility on here?
We probably have to wait until something comes out on them in the news or if LE releases it. So the statement from PPD that there will possibly be more arrests means they are not thinking they have their man case closed. They have also stated numerous times no one there that night has been cleared.

I wonder if they will be able to piece together is she was set up by her "friends"? That really bothers me. Tick tock I hope they all start speaking up soon. #FINDCHRISTINA
I really believe that LE can and will. In this day and age with all the technology at their disposal they can do anything. If there is anyone else involved, they are living in a dream world if they think they can get away with it now. It will happen!

Catpatrol: your new flyers are posted on HFCM page. THEY LOOK AWESOME. THANKS.

All, yesterday I woke to the news that my brothers home burnt to ground in the wee morning hours and then the news that EA had been arrested and of course I knew that was coming! Loose one win one, life is so crazy! Here is the link: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27620...candle-started-the-fire#.VIyDdc3aO14.facebook

Anyway as you know, I believed all along EA is guilty and involved with a cartel.

One question you should all ask yourselves now: Do you really think whoever has her or had her will let her go? She can identify the perps, so I say chances are very slim that she is still alive.

Guys, EA's brother is off limits. He's considered a victim and we are a victim friendly place.

Thank you

All, yesterday I woke to the news that my brothers home burnt to ground in the wee morning hours and then the news that EA had been arrested and of course I knew that was coming! Loose one win one, life is so crazy! Here is the link: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27620...candle-started-the-fire#.VIyDdc3aO14.facebook

Anyway as you know, I believed all along EA is guilty and involved with a cartel.

One question you should all ask yourselves now: Do you really think whoever has her or had her will let her go? She can identify the perps, so I say chances are very slim that she is still alive.

I'm so sorry, Jazz. I'm glad they are okay. :grouphug:

I wonder if LE has reason to believe that CM was at EA's house at some point. They sure did spend a LONG time there, gathering evidence.. or maybe it's just normal for a case like this.. just a thought.

U
I wonder if LE has reason to believe that CM was at EA's house at some point. They sure did spend a LONG time there, gathering evidence.. or maybe it's just normal for a case like this.. just a thought.

I think it's normal. They would have been searching for her belongings, searching for his clothing, looking for anything he may have removed from the car, looking for electronics, looking for any photos he might have taken, any possible weapons...that house looks huge and they wanted to be thorough because they only have one shot. Anything they didn't find would be long gone by now if it was incriminating.

ETA also any items like rope or duct tape in the event that she is found and it turns out she was bound or wrapped in something like plastic or garbage bags, or even if her belongings were found in a trash bad, they can try to link it to any he had in the house.

I have to agree the amount of time they spent there has me wondering if he did bring her there at some point. did anyone catch the news last night and find out why they were spending time in his backyard?

Yep, can't wait to read that warrant if it's anything like the last one. I could think of a few things they would want either way: His clothes from that night, computer, shopvac, extra cell phones

They were more than likely going through the barn type shed and the other shed they have in the backyard. They were just starting to open those up when I was there about noon. I heard someone say there was digging and that is not true. Just so no one is confused.

I have to agree the amount of time they spent there has me wondering if he did bring her there at some point. did anyone catch the news last night and find out why they were spending time in his backyard?

They were more than likely going through the barn type shed and the other shed they have in the backyard. They were just starting to open those up when I was there about noon. I heard someone say there was digging and that is not true. Just so no one is confused.

JMOM were you there when EA was arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili