GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And FYI, IMO we should need to regroup and focus on LOCATING Christina. :) such as houses, fields, his connections.

Thank yall.

#findchristina

I completely agree with that! Let's go back and look at the cleaning supplies from the trash pull, specifically the one conducted on Sept 24. 32 gallons of OdoBan and 32 ounce bottle of multi-surface cleaner. Could he have used all that, plus the previous supplies from the first trash pull on his car alone?

Well I don't know if I would call it getting inside the mind of the criminal IMO it's more so judging and making assumptions on someone about the medication they take. I was trying to share different stories and give a new point of view.

I didn't say a specific dosage did I?

It is in the one from March. Look again.

But your right, this was not at the time she disappeared.

& do what Yall need to do, respectfully then I will no longer attempt to help yall our or stop some of the ridiculous rumors on here.

Good luck guys!
Cookies there is s large group of posters on here that are so happy you are here. <modsnip> We need your insight to help discover new ways and thoughts shared that might bring Christina home.

What would be a discussion we could start? What angle of her disappearance would you like to talk about?
Just saw your post after I posted this....great idea..

I honestly do NOT think he lied BECAUSE he is on Adderall. I think he lied to try and get himself out of the trouble he created.

Adderall or not, he would have done the same thing.

JMO

Now this is all gotten waaaaay off from where it originally began. just because Adderall is a common prescribed drug and many people take it shouldn't be cause for it to be off limits for discussion as it relates to EA. I can guarantee his emotional, psychological, and general mental state of being will be addressed at trial, just saying.

That's all I'm saying because this has gotten so blown waaay out of proportion from my original post, it's not even worth continuing since OBVIOUSLY it's a hot topic here! Why idk, this case and what's being discussed here has NOTHING to do with any of us......

I completely agree with that! Let's go back and look at the cleaning supplies from the trash pull, specifically the one conducted on Sept 24. 32 gallons of OdoBan and 32 ounce bottle of multi-surface cleaner. Could he have used all that, plus the previous supplies from the first trash pull on his car alone?
Good idea.. Adding to what you said...I tend to think that is an important clue. The PPD is very selective in what evidence they reveal in the warrant so it has to be an important piece of the pie. Who do you think purchased the odo ban?

In my experience with people who lie all the time, have all had problems with drugs & alcohol.

I hope you don't mean "because" of drugs & alcohol. I think deep-seated problems lead to drug and alcohol abuse as well as lying.

Cookies there is s large group of posters on here that are so happy you are here. <modsnip> We need your insight to help discover new ways and thoughts shared that might bring Christina home.

What would be a discussion we could start? What angle of her disappearance would you like to talk about?
Just saw your post after I posted this....great idea..

I agree with Helen, I'm very glad that you've decided to post here and I hope you continue to do so.

I'm going to take a little time to re-read some of the documents and see if there's anything I've missed.

That's a lot of odoban! Were they cleaning multiple cars? Any thoughts on cleaning?

I think he had to have cleaned more than the car.
I know we all know what a gallon looks like, but when I saw the gallon jug of OdoBan at Home Depot the other day - wow - that's a ton of cleaning solution. And imagine that times 32....

I know we all know what a gallon looks like, but when I saw the gallon jug of OdoBan at Home Depot the other day - wow - that's a ton of cleaning solution. And imagine that times 32....
What could been cleaned?

What could been cleaned?

I wish I knew.... his house? I don't really see him cleaning up a crime scene and then taking the cleaning bottles home to throw them away....

ETA: To clarify, I mean cleaning up a crime at his house, not just helping out with the chores

And FYI, IMO we should need to regroup and focus on LOCATING Christina. :) such as houses, fields, his connections.

Thank yall.

#findchristina

Since he had 4 days to hide her, I kinda think that he drove far, far away somewhere in the middle of nowhere and dumped her somewhere... Texas is big after all.

Do we have a list of all the locations that have been searched? With a map perhaps? That would be helpful.

I wish I knew.... his house? I don't really see him cleaning up a crime scene and then taking the cleaning bottles home to throw them away....
Maybe the house..that's why Le needed the search warrant...after 2 trash pulls....Le wanted to see if odoban was used at his house.

IMO on the whole Adderall topic.... I am prescribed. I consider myself very social just hard working. It can be difficult to focus on work or simple things like driving. I do agree that some people have the ABILITY to be antisocial or sociopaths but I wouldn't limit or generalize everyone who takes Adderall to bein that category.

The drug does have side affects if it's misused or taken with other variables such as alcohol (like in EA case) but I don't believe it's weird that he is prescribed at all.

Quite frankly, I can only think of a handful of people our age who ARENT prescribed. It's a very common thing now a days.

I dont agree that it's all that common for an adderall prescription in early 20s people in plano that's just a bizarre thought. Maybe people are just getting the prescription for recreational use then the same way as people who have "migraines" and need pot.

I don't really know anything about OdoBan, is it something that is available numerous places in that quantity?

That's a lot of odoban! Were they cleaning multiple cars? Any thoughts on cleaning?

Since I heard about odoban on this case, I decided to buy some and try it out, because I have 4 dogs. I get to the store, and they have 3 scents to choose from, so of course I couldn't decide so I bought 2 a citrus scent, and then lavender scent. Now I look like I am trying to cover something up :)

Thank yall.

#findchristina

I agree 100%!

So if we try to think of locations, we have several options:
*One being the area around the Shops IF law enforcement is not certain she was still in his trunk when his phone pinged at the Bethany tower at around 5:30.
If that's the case, then there is a very limited area due to the time he could have spent there before heading home toward Allen.

*Second, LE may actually have further pings from her phone letting them know that she was indeed travelling in the same direction as he was, even back to the Bethany tower. If that is the case, he could have either: taken her somewhere between 5:30ish (sorry, I forget the exact time) and when he was seen on the Kroger video at around 10:30ish (if he did this, then we are looking at a pretty big window of time! Did he drive a long way and just dump her somewhere? Or did he stay in closer proximity and actually take time to bury or hide her body?)

OR he could have actually put her in a "holding place" until later. If that is the case, she could be verry far from Allen.

Do we know if he worked the following day? I mean after the day he went to work looking like $hit, the day after she was last seen? Do we have any accounting of his whereabouts that following day? He was at work at 11am on the 30th, but when did he get off of work that day and did he return to work the next day or did he have a day off? I don't remember if we heard anything or read anything about that in the affidavits, but it's something to think about. You would think he wouldn't have wanted to hide her for any period of time before disposing of her completely, but you never know.

Maybe he contacted someone else to help him dispose of her later, or he had to gather things, like (sorry) a metal drum, or a different vehicle, or other chemicals.

I am hoping that tomorrow when "disappeared" airs there will be more interesting things to discuss besides the same old ideas being rehashed. People saying she had a prescription for adderall who aren't verified and could be anyone. I mean I would like new pieces of info on EA! Some new stuff to talk about please Investigation discovery!

In fact, if I remember correctly, they said they were going to interview people who were there that night and go over things/retrace Christinas steps from that night, so maybe some posters here will be on TV being a star tomorrow night!
:star:

I hope you don't mean "because" of drugs & alcohol. I think deep-seated problems lead to drug and alcohol abuse as well as lying.

Ah I should have phrased that differently, no, I definitely don't think that drugs & alcohol caused the lying. But I do think drugs & alcohol exacerbated the problem.

I would wager - but certainly can't prove - that EA did not dilute the Odoban very much. If you have something that you are super-intent on cleaning properly, or that is super dirty or stinky, most people want to use cleaner at a stronger strength than necessary. And he certainly wouldn't be worrying about the economic factor of paying for "32 possible gallons" while getting less - all he would have cared about was getting things cleaner-than-clean where there could be no smell whatsoever.

Who knows, each 1 gal of Odoban may have been used at full strength (as only 1 gal of cleaner) or only been minimally diluted. That's what I see as most likely, anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB