GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that looks like SN IMO the one with the beard

I hope it's not classed as sleuthing to say that the person in the preview clip doesn't look like the publicly viewable photos on ALP's FB page.

IMO

With regard to the CM/HF/ALF "triangle" I don't we know how or why Christina and ALP's relationship ended nor do we know the circumstances of of how her relationship with HF started.

We might surmise that things were difficult but we just don't know. If Christina knew that HF had threatened ALP and HF wasn't answering her calls it doesn't seem odd to me that she would call ALP to make sure HF hadn't carried out any threats or to warn ALP to be careful.

I don't see it as anything sinister or an indication of anything other that Christina being in an emotional state that night, no doubt worried about both HF and ALP. IF HF has a history of violence she may have been concerned that he would do something to ALP

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I don't think this was anything to so with EA's actions.

JMO

JMO

I agree. In fact it think it would be more odd if CM called ALP if there HADN'T been a fight between HF and ALP. The call makes more sense to me knowing that there was a fight earlier that night. Still all physical evidence leads back to EA and EA alone.

I am thinking we don't know if a person has been fantasizing about doing something, because if so then that person could have been planning for a long time. Israel keyes comes to mind, he planned ahead by planting murder kits around the country.

this is good point, this might have been something done on impulse (all the evidence points to that) but it may well have been impulse to act on something he has fantasized about for a long time. He may have in his mind a place where he would hide someone.

As far as SA goes I've heard it discussed here that he could have made advances and been rejected and reacted violently which is possible. But many people who commit SA are not reacting to anything they have the strong desire to violently attack and rape someone it is not a reaction to anything other than seeing an opportunity and being willing to cross the line and act. For this kind of offender It is my understanding the fantasizing about the act for a long time before they decide to act is a big part of it for them.

they need to focus on these places that EA also has a link to. Was there a spot in one of these places where highschool kids where know to go after school or on weekend to drink/smoke weed? I would be looking for something like that.

Yesssss!! I started off thinking soccer fields or somewhere they played video games, but there is usually an area young people go to (esp those who live at home).

Nope, NOT on the "lid." They used multiple descriptions, none of which used "outside" or on the "lid" of the trunk, and if it was on the lid itself they would have said so.

Without having to be told, clearly it was on a surface and not floating "in the trunk."

It offers varying terminology to describe where that DNA was from:
"interior trunk opening"
"the trunk"
"edge of trunk opening"
"interior of Enrique G Arochi's trunk"

It's obviously going to be on some part of the metal that forms the trunk. My take is that it is speaking of the interior part of the trunk body that comes upward from the rear of the bumper, and is covered entirely by the trunk lid when closed, and on the inside of that.

DNA in that spot would certainly be inside the trunk compartment and leave no room for doubt that she had been in there imo.

Yep!!!!!! Totally agree. As I've said before, EA is not charged with AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING based on evidence a defense attorney could explain away as CM sneezing as she walked past his car.

I agree. In fact it think it would be more odd if CM called ALP if there HADN'T been a fight between HF and ALP. The call makes more sense to me knowing that there was a fight earlier that night. Still all physical evidence leads back to EA and EA alone.

Agree with this, too. All you WS'ers are on a roll tonight (btw, the show tonight on ID airs again tomorrow at noon EST). I can't record here so hope I can stay awake. Nice to know I can see it tomorrow while the hubby's at work and not miss anything. Even if it's old info, these visuals are going to spark some results, I hope, I hope, I hope. Please let it be soon.

JMO about the DNA. In the affidavit.
DNA in the trunk section area Does Not Prove at all there was an intent to kidnap or assault,Nor does it prove she is dead or alive.
Nor does it prove her physical body was actually in that space.
as I see it right now the only prove up is ..an unconfirmed component of a type of CM fluid made it to the trunk section.
For all we know she threw up back there with the lid open .. or she threw up in a bag that sat back there- perhaps EA got a towel to wipe the throw up off and transferred .

But I am not on board with the group here of the body being dead in the trunk at this point,at all. JMO~

Very beginning of the media preview for tonight the phone is showing 27 missed calls and appears to have a 8/30/14 date on it..

I thought those intro photos were just generic images as the other ones don't relate to Christina.

JMO

Jmo, and I apologize, but I do not believe that EA has the resources or "connections" for Christina to still be alive. In my view, he is just a basic guy with a sense of entitlement, and a temper when he does not get his way. She refused him and he lashed out. No need for the extensive car-cleaning activity if he simply "handed her off" to someone else, Imo.

Unless of course a dumpster was used, which would result in her being in a landfill. Certainly LE would be aware of that scenario, but have the landfills been searched yet? Also, in EA's warped way of thinking, he really wouldn't know where she is, if a dumpster was used.

I think I have heard some talk about asking if the landfill for their particular neighborhood has been checked. I haven't heard that it has been. I am 100% certain that if they needed searchers and money for any equipment to look then it would be provided. And if it hasn't been searched.... then why not?

This morning I was watching FBI Criminal Pursuit and there was a story about Theresa Parker. She was a 911 operator and her husband was a policeman. Short version and point of me bringing this up is, her husband Sam got tried for murder without a body...and convicted. One of the things the FBI investigator said was they waited 7 months before they charged him with murder. One of the things they were monitoring was that there was no activity on her back accounts, phone records, etc. They needed to prove that she was not participating in her normal daily activities. Below I have attached from the Arrest Warrant, page 10 paragraph 3.

As of this date, through Affiant’s review of Christina Morris’ cell phone records, her financial records, monitoring of her social media accounts, and repeated contacts with her family, friends, and live-in boyfriend, Affiant has determined there is no known record or information that Christina Morris has attempted to contact any family member or friend by any means; nor has she returned to her residence or place of employment. There has also been no activity on Christina Morris’ financial records, cell phone records, or her social media accounts, and available evidence indicates she has ceased to participate in her normal daily activities.

http://http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/starlocalmedia.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/1a/31abee12-87aa-11e4-8cbb-1f4760146008/54946c2148a9a.pdf.pdf

JMO about the DNA. In the affidavit.
DNA in the trunk section area Does Not Prove at all there was an intent to kidnap or assault,Nor does it prove she is dead or alive.
Nor does it prove her physical body was actually in that space.
as I see it right now the only prove up is ..an unconfirmed component of a type of CM fluid made it to the trunk section.
For all we know she threw up back there with the lid open .. or she threw up in a bag that sat back there- perhaps EA got a towel to wipe the throw up off and transferred .

But I am not on board with the group here of the body being dead in the trunk at this point,at all. JMO~

I agree that it's wrong to conclude the presence of DNA means that a dead body was in the trunk which makes me wonder what other evidence LE have that they didn't include.

I would have thought that any competent attorney would make the exact arguments that you've made and without anything else they would be hard to defend.

Leanne Bearden was missing for almost a month and was found less than a mile from where she went missing..... on someone's private property. I have a feeling that's where Christina will be found (on private property). Allen and McKinney are still being developed and even though they have grown so much in the past decade or so, there's still a lot of undeveloped land. MOO

I am not familiar with her (Leanne ) case but, its just in this case there has been such mass searching.... and your saying it was only a month. With the drone and the horses and the continuous searches going on in any reasonable space and area where his pings were.... after all this time she would of been found. I was on one of the searches of private property.... in this area, even on private property there are still houses around... on the vast area of private property we looked we always managed to bump up against houses at some point. Houses that have windows and people and children, dogs barking etc... Hannah Graham was located because a man noticed vultures and the police finally went and checked that out. There was a ton of publicity very quickly in the Hannah Graham case but I don't believe the search effort was as huge and efficient as it has been for Christina. If she is found locally and close....I'd be so surprised.

It was recorded in September, about 2 weeks after she went missing. There should be updates in it.

That seems strange, why when someone's been missing for over 4 months would you show such an out of date programme. Am I the only one dismayed that they couldn't film a bang up to date relevant, useful episode?

JMO

I've thought of the "how much gas did he have" numerous times too. That's a tough one.. gas was quite high at that time, so you really don't know if he filled up, or just maybe put in $20-$30.00 worth.. Certainly worth looking at.. but might be hard to pinpoint & with a lot of variables.

its good thinking .... it beats the hell out of randomly searching. I guess it depends on him ... I, for one, pay for gas 99% of the time with a card ... but there are some people that are for one reason or another cash people and pay for basically anything they can with cash. If i was in charge of the investigation I certainly would pursue this, and hopefully they have.

One area we haven't discussed are lakes. Could he have spent time at his house possibly weighing her down? How does LE go about searching lakes and if they have done so, would we necessarily know it?

On contrare, lakes have been hugely discussed. We are more or less 10-20 minutes from Lake Lavon and then also Lake Lewisville isn't too far. Both have been walked around and searched around and if she was in the lake, the lake is so low that good luck getting to any part where there is enough water to keep a whole person covered unless you have a boat and can go way in the middle. However, the area surrounding the lake is vast, wooded and includes many great hiding places but.... it seems to me if he really wanted to hide her well and spent time doing that.... Especially in his supposed stupor condition.... He would of had evidence on his clothes of the woods and scratches .... If he just drove somewhere he was somewhat familiar with, knowing it was somewhat isolated...and exactly how isolated could it be if he knew where it was since he seems like such a city boy....then any effort he had to just toss her in would of been careless and at some point she will be found. That is the trouble with the lake area out here....many many places to be able to hide a person. But again.... if he really went to the effort to take her into the woods... I think he would of had scratches...lots and lots of thorny trees out here and dried up branches hanging low, entwined etc.... if he merely drove on a off road and carelessly placed her... then she will be found..its just a matter of finding that area of the lake and the woods... but they have been searching the woods around the lake. They were doing that early on.

Still all physical evidence leads back to EA and EA alone.

^ Lest we get distracted and forget what we have learned. Right on point, thanks.

"ALL physical evidence leads back to EA and EA alone."

I'm guessing the guy with the beard is SN? Is that right? There is another picture of him on Jonni's Twitter where she calls him "Steven" and says he is a good friend of Christina's.
https://twitter.com/jonnimcElroy/status/528561124724072448

yes and when I trolled her SM sights months ago when they were more accessible there were many pictures of the two together some from years ago so IMO they are long time friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003