GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rock could also be meth....like ice...it comes in a rock form that has to be chopped. it is also in that form to be smoked.

JMO

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 1m1 minute ago
Video surveillance from @shopsatlegacy parking garage only partially covers garage interior #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 32s33 seconds ago
Stamm said more evidence still be analyzed from #EnriqueArochi car

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 41s42 seconds ago
Ten minute recess as technical difficulties assessed to play #EnriqueArochi interview with detectives

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 9s10 seconds ago
Plano detective testified there was no reply from Hunter Foster about txt on drugs. Not sure if text came from Arochi or #ChristinaMorris

Rock is crack or ice I think it's called in the US

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 4s4 seconds ago
Plano PD detective testified that she believes Hunter Foster was at W Hotel in Dallas on night #ChristinaMorris disappeared

Plano detective testified there was no reply from Hunter Foster about txt on drugs. Not sure if text came from Arochi or #ChristinaMorris

If CM sent the text and mentioned it to EA, EA may have known where to get it.

So who really knows the meaning behind that text... Did ea want the drugs, cm? Was it a way to get HF to respond? Was it a code to let HF know from ea that he had cm? We don't know...

Plano PD detective testified that she believes Hunter Foster was at W Hotel in Dallas on night #ChristinaMorris disappeared

Then WHY did Christina text about leaving door open? Why didn't she know where HF was?

This is going to be difficult for the family to hear (her involvement/possibly middleman for drugs) with all the media. I don't think they knew honestly.

Not home asleep as was stated...not that any of us really believed that anyway :)

HF has always been on my hink meter, I don't care what the family says. I always wondered if he wasn't waiting in the garage for them, but I guess that answer is out. I still HF is somehow involved, he didn't report her missing at all -- he knows or knew. I think this is going to be a big factor.

Makes more sense for EA to text to leave the door open, pretending to be Christina. :(

I think she knew he was out and about but was hoping he was through by 4am...? I wish I was on the front row for this. I would love to see all the facial expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214