GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#3 - maybe when they returned from the burger trip he squeezed into the space beside CM's car. Her car did have black stripes on the passenger side like a black car had scraped it. When CM sees what he has done to her car, she flips out and attacks EA.
But they went to What A Burger in SB car, no mention of what she drove.

Page 5 para 6 of the AK warrant.

justme34 said:
Yes it does glow but... You know how something's only glow if you hold them by the light first? So I just got curious and pulled down my back seat in my Camaro and crawled into the trunk ( not an easy task lol ) it's pitch black in there and I could not see the release lever AT ALL.

Thanks for that useful information.

But here's what I'm wondering now.

If you crawl up INSIDE your trunk, and document it for WS, do you become a "verified insider"? :happydance:

Quick google search confirms:

[PDF]2014 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Manual
www.chevrolet.com/content/dam/Chevrolet/.../usa/.../2k14corvette.pdf
There is a glow-in-the-dark emergency trunk release handle on the trunk lid. This handle will glow following exposure to light. Pull the release handle to open ...

Well, that sucks for anyone trapped in a trunk at night.

I agree! That's not helpful at all, especially not helpful for what these glow handles were originally designed for (children's safety). I know what car I won't ever purchase.

Just want to put out there.. if we all had the same thoughts, the Christina Morris thread would not be very active. I think the only thing we need to cohesively agree on is interest and care for Christina. I have posted it before and I'll say it again..the sign of an intelligent mind is one that can entertain an idea without necessarily believing it to be true. I have seen nothing but intelligent thoughts, ideas and discussions here and appreciate each poster. I think sometimes disagreement can come across as being condescending when that isn't the poster's intent. And if that is their intent, this forum probably isn't for them as this isn't a game, the purpose is simply to discuss Christina and this sad and messed up situation.

I agree! That's not helpful at all, especially not helpful for what these glow handles were originally designed for (children's safety). I know what car I won't ever purchase.

I think when you open the trunk lid the lights go on inside the trunk. When you close the trunk the latch should glow

All of the above, drink with it... Take other drugs with it, take s
Pre than prescribed. You can drink a lot more when you take adderall and not even feel the alcohol effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must depend on the person, because I definitely had strong reaction to alcohol while on Adderall.

Yes it does glow but... You know how something's only glow if you hold them by the light first? So I just got curious and pulled down my back seat in my Camaro and crawled into the trunk. ( not an easy task lol ) it's pitch black in there and I could not see the release lever AT ALL..
You are awesome for doing that. Seems a bit pointless for emergency use if it needs direct light to glow.

Anyhow, do you have the same year model as EA? What do you make of damage to both sides? Does any part of the car stick out on the sides making it easily (well easily in a dumb way) beat up or scratched up?

I was always a Ford girl and had a mustang when I was in HS. I once sideswiped a curb going faster than I should've, was pushed over to the other side of road where I hit a mailbox. The right side was beat up at the bottom from the curb and the driver side was damaged from the mailbox. I also managed to get a flat tire and my rim was damaged as well. (I also managed to ruin Thanksgiving for my parents that day but we don't talk about that). Been trying to picture a scenario similar to that here.

Just want to put out there.. if we all had the same thoughts, the Christina Morris thread would not be very active. I think the only thing we need to cohesively agree on is interest and care for Christina. I have posted it before and I'll say it again..the sign of an intelligent mind is one that can entertain an idea without necessarily believing it to be true. I have seen nothing but intelligent thoughts, ideas and discussions here and appreciate each poster. I think sometimes disagreement can come across as being condescending when that isn't the poster's intent. And if that is their intent, this forum probably isn't for them as this isn't a game, the purpose is simply to discuss Christina and this sad and messed up situation.

Very well said!

@BF_StarNews: During interview with Det. Stamm #EnriqueArochi said "I really don't remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time."

But remembers taking about 10 shots of Cap Morgan Rum, later going to What a burger, eating, then leaving PP apartment (per MSM interview).

So.....I guess he just blacks out at the time of critical importance, like when major events take place!? Sounds a lot like the claims of a famous female with the initials JA.

Must depend on the person, because I definitely had strong reaction to alcohol while on Adderall.

I take medication that can't and shouldn't be mixed with alchohol and if I do, it hits me hard. But, I know other people who do and you can't even tell. My ex for example. He used to combine the two and have no effects. Just my opinion, but I think it is in part to building up a tolerance to the combination and knowing the right balance. I have no desire to mix the two or risk my life or possibly black out. Not to get in a huge debate, but I don't understand the thrill of drugs and alchohol mixing when you could possibly kill yourself in the process.

My most favorite part of the testimony today is the proof that EA timed in to work at 10:50 am, after lying and saying he timed in at 8 and we should believe his harmless nice lil self because the cops had taken the cameras from his work as proof. It gives me some sort of satisfaction to hear that proven as yet another LIE.

I think his new initials should be LIEA.

^^ good one!

You keep saying that but the original tweet was corrected to say that "They're trying to make the point in general. That DNA doesn't always mean assault."

This has been pointed out to you before yet you keep repeating it. It seems a little deceptive.

What are you talking about? We are talking about the charge chosen, aggravated kidnapping. It has six possible elements to incur the charge. The detective who swore out the affidavit chose #4. It is all in the affidavit; she spells it out because she's required to:

"Affiant further believes based on the anger Arochi displayed at Petrosky's apartment toward Sabrina Boss when she refused his sexual advances toward her that Enrique Gutierrez Arochi intended to violate or abuse Christian Morris sexually. Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi was sexually frustrated that Boss rebuffed his sexual advances and the opportunity presented itself for him to act upon his anger and sexual frustration when he found himself alone with Christina Morris."

"With the information obtained through this investigation, Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi committed the offense of Aggravated Kidnapping PC 20.04 (a)(4) on August 30, 2014, in the area of the 5700 block of Legacy Drive at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, Collin County, Texas, when he intentionally and knowingly abducted another person, Christina Marie Morris, with the intent to inflict bodily injury on her or violate or abuse her sexually."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

These are the detectives words, not mine. They form the basis for the arrest warrant because the state requires that you have to present an affidavit with a specific reason you want the warrant. The specific part of the Code the detective chose was #4 of the Aggravated Kidnapping section.

These aren't opinions. These are facts gleaned from simply reading the affidavit and the Texas Code.

Then, as we learned yesterday, the same detective got up on the stand and under questioning from the defense said that they have no proof that there was a sexual assault AND that the DNA doesn't necessarily mean a physical injury occurred AND that she believed he committed murder.

So, again, why AK instead of murder at this point?

@BF_StarNews: During interview with Det. Stamm #EnriqueArochi said "I really don't remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time."

But remembers taking about 10 shots of Cap Morgan Rum, later going to What a burger, eating, then leaving PP apartment (per MSM interview).

So.....I guess he just blacks out at the time of critical importance, like when major events take place!? Sounds a lot like the claims of a famous female with the initials JA.
Haha, wish I could say I've never heard that before. Seems to be a go-to when someone doesn't want to own up to anything. Reminds me of that "It Wasn't Me" song

I guess this case might bring the W Hotel some odd attention? It's a pretty classy place, that's where a lot of famous people stay when visiting Dallas.

I was going back into earlier threads to review and rehash and re-think and so many posts are gone - not mod snipped but edited by the original poster... Or rather not gone as in "deleted," but gone - edited out or original content deleted. Strange. I should have taken better notes and screen caps. (Note to self for the future.) I was feeling iffy on some details and wanted to search myself instead of asking you all yet again another question that may be a repeat for some. Well, alrighty then. Thankfully there are great info keepers and screen cappers here, so I'll have to ask around for the content I'm missing.

Just two cents.

Then, as we learned yesterday, the same detective got up on the stand and under questioning from the defense said that they have no proof that there was a sexual assault AND that the DNA doesn't necessarily mean a physical injury occurred AND that she believed he committed murder.

No, no one said there is no proof of a sexual assault. They said DNA alone is not proof of a sexual assault because DNA is a chain of nucleic acids and proteins that stores genetic code.
DNA has no way of indicating the series of events that lead up to it being deposited in a certain place.
The only story DNA tells is genetic code. One cannot infer a sexual assault took place simply by finding genetic code.

IMO, it is AK and not murder because PPD is biding their time. They have EA where he needs to be. As soon as they file murder charges, the clock starts for EA's right to a speedy trial.
I've said it before, but, Hannah Graham's accused murderer is still only charged with abduction with intent to defile, and he has yet to be charged for Morgan Harrington's murder. Why? Because he is in jail for rape so LE has no reason to rush.

What are you talking about? We are talking about the charge chosen, aggravated kidnapping. It has six possible elements to incur the charge. The detective who swore out the affidavit chose #4. It is all in the affidavit; she spells it out because she's required to:

"Affiant further believes based on the anger Arochi displayed at Petrosky's apartment toward Sabrina Boss when she refused his sexual advances toward her that Enrique Gutierrez Arochi intended to violate or abuse Christian Morris sexually. Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi was sexually frustrated that Boss rebuffed his sexual advances and the opportunity presented itself for him to act upon his anger and sexual frustration when he found himself alone with Christina Morris."

"With the information obtained through this investigation, Affiant believes Enrique Gutierrez Arochi committed the offense of Aggravated Kidnapping PC 20.04 (a)(4) on August 30, 2014, in the area of the 5700 block of Legacy Drive at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, Collin County, Texas, when he intentionally and knowingly abducted another person, Christina Marie Morris, with the intent to inflict bodily injury on her or violate or abuse her sexually."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

These are the detectives words, not mine. They form the basis for the arrest warrant because the states that you have to present an affidavit with a specific reason you want the warrant. The specific part of the Code the detective chose was #4 of the Aggravated Kidnapping section.

These aren't opinions. These are facts gleaned from simply reading the affidavit and the Texas Code.

You said:

My problem is you said this yesterday:

"Detective Stamm said, if we are to believe the reporters tweets, that they have no evidence of a sexual assault. That was the basis of the arrest warrant, point 4 under the Texas Code on Aggravated Kidnapping."

Which was later clarified by the original tweeter and in the thread:

She tried to clarify what she tweeted here:

"Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 - They're trying to make the point that in general, DNA doesn't always mean assault. A little confusing

I think it was her wording making it even more confusing, but difficult sometimes in 140 characters to get a point across."

The detective didn't say there is no evidence of sexual assault.. he said that DNA does not prove sexual assault. They may have other evidence that we don't know about. IMO.

Then you repeat the line that the detective said they have no evidence of sexual assault even though that's not what he said.

But, more importantly, a lot of DNA in his trunk and fresh injuries on EA - isn't that enough for an AK charge? Not conviction - a charge. Obviously, it wasn't even close for the judge that heard this evidence.

Furthermore, why does it matter? LE is being thorough at building a case. Not being snarky - but why does it matter at this point if the charge isn't the exact correct one? It's appropriate enough to keep him in jail and if LE determines other charges are more appropriate - they'll indict on those.

I'm having trouble understanding your view on this. You have a vast understanding of what will hold up in court. How would murder go over without a body, DNA (blood) that is already being disputed as an insufficient indicator of harm, let alone death, and a shoddy (IMO) motive for murder?
Isn't AK their best (and only) bet at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214