GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker and occasional poster here. I'm behind on my reading and apologize if this has already been mentioned. Just FYI, the W hotel's upper floors are pricey condos available for permanent residence. I think it's possible HF went to hang out with his employer or one of his upper level coworkers at their place after a hard nights work at the clubs on the night/morning CM went missing. I don't believe he personally had anything to do with CM's disappearance but that's JMO.

Sadly, I believe HF was just way too caught up in his own life and activities to even care about CM's whereabouts for those 4 days. I also think it's very possible (if he even had the presence of mind to notice she hadn't come home for 4 days) that, as JM or a VI claimed, (sorry, can't remember which one said that) he really did just assume CM was mad and staying/visiting with her parents during that time. Either way, I think he was doing and dealing with things he felt were much more important or entertaining and he just didn't care.

As far as EA goes, I think he acted alone and I think he wanted sex & drugs that night. I'm not entirely sure about what I think transpired between him and CM that night. It would be quick and easy for a man his size to overpower a woman CM's size and get her into his trunk in less than 3 minutes. The thought has also crossed my mind that she willingly got into his passenger seat to make a quick run somewhere for something... then things turned ugly. I've never really had the feeling EA had set his sights on her prior to that night and had all this planned. I could be wrong, though.

Since he's made every bumbling mistake he possibly could have while carrying out a crime and then trying to cover it up, I do wonder if he did get help from someone else with getting rid of her body, though. :thinking:
My thoughts are he a) put her in a dumpster somewhere that morning or b) he asked someone he trusts to help him. All my own opinions. :)

agree with all this (except having help with the body) especially with the bolded characterization of HF. Along time ago in a galaxy far away i was an early twenties druggie in the electronic dance music scene (we called it the rave scene) and I knew multiple people just like HF way to caught up in themselves to even care enough about CM to want to murder her. IMO people here take a myopic and hollywoodified view of what a "drug dealer" is and let their imagination run away with things.

So there is GPS tracking data from the suspect's car's On*Star system that is available to investigators? For pete's sake, why hasn't CM's family raised HELL0 with LE to obtain that info to figure out where to search for her body? [Or for an alive CM, which would be wonderful.]

Does LE suspect a 2nd person disposed of CM's body? It shouldn't be too difficult to get a search warrant for that person's cell phone data with the GPS info.

It's late. Maybe I am oversimplifying here but it just doesn't seem like rocket science to me.

do you have a link to the lies he told to LE. Everything i've read has said he cooperated fully and i have never heard anywhere that he ever lied to LE at all. Since i obviously missed it can you direct me to where i can find it and read up on it?
The problem is a lot of those stem from VIs who have stated HF said this or that and we hear later it wasn't true.

Example: HF evidently told Jonni he was at home asleep as his verified alibi and it was repeated here many times by the VIs. We just found out yesterday in court, he was at W Dallas Victory Hotel in Dallas instead.

HF first said he was asleep and did not get his texts/calls from CM according to Jonni. We find out in the ID story, he claimed to have lost his phone as the reason he did not receive those. Plus we know now he was not at home asleep!

There are many more like those. Feel free to dig for them in VI statements and what we have learned through other sources.

HF had to lie about selling drugs to many people, but especially her family. He sure couldn't tell them he was going out all night and partying while delivering drugs during the time he was supposed to be grieving for CM and being "cooperative". Bet he didn't come right out and tell LE where he was spending his time or what he was doing the weekend she went missing either. I guess it depends on your idea of cooperation, but if he wasn't honest with LE or her family initially...he was not cooperating. Jonni and family acted pretty surprised when he was busted.

By the way, they said EA was cooperative, too. Oops. We found out different after his arrest.

Yes, what in the world- from article:

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

"A professional photographer is seen taking photos of Arochi’s injuries after he gives consent."

I'm sure thats standard procedure they are documenting the injuries i'm not sure why that seems strange. Most police departments have professional photographers on staff to do crime scene photography, evidence photography (like documenting ppls injuries), and any other random photography needed like press shots etc.

I'm sure thats standard procedure they are documenting the injuries i'm not sure why that seems strange. Most police departments have professional photographers on staff to do crime scene photography, evidence photography (like documenting ppls injuries), and any other random photography needed like press shots etc.

The wording is odd, I understand what you are saying...

Seriously, I'm so glad I saw this post before I sign off.
I didn't mean you, silly. I was referring to myself because I had not read the article about the Blue Star results yet.
My head is throbbing so I'm unable to take anymore in tonight.
I'll have to figure out how to post from now on to make sure it is clear I'm pointing back at myself.
I'd never respond to you that way, "it would help if" unless I was ribbing you with a smilie attached.
LOL No worries. I am glad I spelled it out anyway because I am sure it will become a much used reference point on here. :D

I admit I was like...oh my what did I do now?! :p

Hope your head feels better in the morning! And again...no worries. Hugs~

do you have a link to the lies he told to LE. Everything i've read has said he cooperated fully and i have never heard anywhere that he ever lied to LE at all. Since i obviously missed it can you direct me to where i can find it and read up on it?

Really? Thread upon thread here has layed out many many lies EA has told. Read up so you can get caught up.

So there is GPS tracking data from the suspect's car's On*Star system that is available to investigators? For pete's sake, why hasn't CM's family raised HELL0 with LE to obtain that info to figure out where to search for her body? [Or for an alive CM, which would be wonderful.]

Does LE suspect a 2nd person disposed of CM's body? It shouldn't be too difficult to get a search warrant for that person's cell phone data with the GPS info.

It's late. Maybe I am oversimplifying here but it just doesn't seem like rocket science to me.

I understand the sense that "we haven't seen them do this" or "that". But it's my impression, from when we get peeks "behind the curtain" from time to time, that LE has done way more investigation in various areas and gathered far more evidence than the public realizes.

Ya never know what ya don't know. And there no benefit for them to tell us any of what they know, while they look to use what they've found to discover more. And they are not stupid.

Assuming helpful car-GPS data exists, and phone tracking data, and so on, I bet they have had if for quite some time and have already been using it in suggesting places where the family might want to search next, but perhaps without ever telling the family exactly WHY they think it's a good place to look. These guys are smart, and they play their cards real close to the vest. (I think if EA had even a smidgen of a clue as to the extent of the evidence they already have on him, he'd be begging for a deal before she is found. But they're still adding to the pile daily while he refuses to talk. One day he'll figure it out, although it may have to be via the hard way.)

Le Singe "the judge found probable cause for the AK charge and denied the request for bail reduction"

LS, just to underline your point, the tweet that a few took to indicate there wasn't evidence of a SA was unintentionally misleading as to what was actually said in court, and has since been clarified by the one who tweeted it and of course knew what she was trying to communicate.

The bottom line is that LE did not say that they lack any evidence of SA. (They were making the point in court that DNA evidence itself can't indicate SA. But they have tons of evidence in this case above and beyond the DNA, most of which we have never seen.) I hope that is now clearly understood as we move forward.

Thanks! also as i understand it the SA did not even have to take place only the intent, and furthermore SA or intent is not even needed because causing great bodily harm (paraphrase b/c I'm lazy) will qualify it. Is this correct? To me even with the small amount of evidence we have now I think they've got a good chance proving AK. And if you murder someone in my opinion you caused great bodily harm so if they have enough to convict him of murder they certainly must have enough for aggravated kidnapping. I have to think if you kidnap someone and murder them then you must automatically be guilty of aggravated kidnapping. So unless I'm way off base here, I don't understand what some people are talking about or why they have such a hard time with the AK charge but apparently believe a murder charge is warranted.

I will say this IMO so far the PPD, the Morris and McElroy families, The VIs here and Britney feagan and a few other media members have done as good or better of a job as can be expected in a situation like this and I have the utmost respect from them and am confident that they have this under control. It would totally shock me if Enrique Arochi ever sees the outside of a jail cell again in this life and I think we are all better for that.

EDIT: the red originally said Arochi which is not at all what i meant to say lol

Hallelujah! A verified attorney!! Welcome!
I am curious: if LE is using someone's phone for evidence in one case, would another group of LE be able to use the same phone records for evidence in another totally different case? Or would using it for evidence in the second case possibly interfere with the first? As in possibly reveal info that LE does not want revealed too soon?
Any input, minor4th?

Short answer is yes. Different agencies can get the same records and use it as evidence in two different cases.

LeSinge, you are absolutely correct.

Although some here were claiming it to be so, the requirement for AK does not (and never has) required SA itself to be present - it's only that "intent" was there. So even if LE had said they have no evidence of SA (which, of course, they did NOT say), it could not invalidate the charges, as there never needed to be SA.

For all we know, they found a mountain of SA-related stuff pertaining to this crime. And as you note, they may end up using a different aggravating factor instead - legally, as they gather more evidence, they can certainly go in a different direction should it become more advantageous. We have no idea what all they know, but we found out Thursday there's way more lurking behind the curtain than they've told.

I think they already have plenty to give him 99 years (and I think he gets all 99 if CM is missing and he won't tell what he did with her). But there's plenty of time to ramp that up to capital murder - and if she is found before he talks and helps, he's going to be barbecued for it, I have no doubt at all.

How could it not be a lesser charge? Is there the death penalty for AK?

Sorry, I could have been a little more clear -- AK is not a lesser included offense of murder. It just means that a person can be convicted of both AK and capital murder. Arresting him for AK and even taking him to trial on those charges would do nothing to interfere with a subsequent murder charge.

Sorry, I could have been a little more clear -- AK is not a lesser included offense of murder. It just means that a person can be convicted of both AK and capital murder. Arresting him for AK and even taking him to trial on those charges would do nothing to interfere with a subsequent murder charge.

Thanks for clearing that up! And for joining us! Welcome.

That was MY error in terminology and no one else's, in referring to "lesser" charges and calling them "lesser-included" when clearly many of them (including the ones I was thinking of) wouldn't be "lesser-included." If you haven't followed this case, the one being charged with the crime has (admittedly) lied repeatedly to the police about almost everything, claimed drug use as an excuse, and more, and I was envisioning the ability to stack on various lesser charges as well in order to insure he stayed in jail for quite some time no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214