GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm not the only one having problems this morning with WS? I'm on my phone so not sure if is tapatalk or the forum.
I am, too. I tried restarting my phone, checked other sites, etc.
I think it must be a WS issue.

I wanted to point out the detectives also said they believe EA and CM walked to the garage via Parkwood and that the walk would take approx. 10 minutes. This is a different time from what we thought and some were using 20 minutes to allot for the walk. I'm anxious to hear from Steve S on his thoughts about some of the new revelations and if he has now revised his theory since he felt CM got in the car willingly. ( as did I)

I am, too. I tried restarting my phone, checked other sites, etc.
I think it must be a WS issue.
I read a message indicating maintenance was being done on the site and apologizing for any inconvenience.

I guess I'm not the only one having problems this morning with WS? I'm on my phone so not sure if is tapatalk or the forum.

Since so many people have been having trouble connecting/posting, I am thinking forum.

I read a message indicating maintenance was being done on the site and apologizing for any inconvenience.
Oops didn't see that message. Would have saved my phone from being cursed at and turned off and on several times. Seems to be better now!

The mods also have stated that if one chooses not to accept what the VIs say, then one should move on, not keep posting about the VIs.
I really appreciate the contributions of vi's but take everything with a grain of salt until definitive proof is offered. But, the forum would not be as effective in its mission without their insight even if the information they share can sometimes be biased, inaccurate, or misleading. I certainly believe they offer what they know to be true at the time in hopes that the person they care about will have justice.

I really appreciate the contributions of vi's but take everything with a grain of salt until definitive proof is offered. But, the forum would not be as effective in its mission without their insight even if the information they share can sometimes be biased, inaccurate, or misleading. I certainly believe they offer what they know to be true at the time in hopes that the person they care about will have justice.
Well said. People make mistakes, are given incomplete info, understand/interpret info differently, etc. Life goes on.

I wanted to point out the detectives also said they believe EA and CM walked to the garage via Parkwood and that the walk would take approx. 10 minutes. This is a different time from what we thought and some were using 20 minutes to allot for the walk. I'm anxious to hear from Steve S on his thoughts about some of the new revelations and if he has now revised his theory since he felt CM got in the car willingly. ( as did I)

BBM-
Yes that is super odd..since there have been a handful of various posters since Sept here on WS that have personally walked that route from the Scruggs location to the Henry's garage and it has been approx up to 20min. IIRC a few live and work there as well.

I thought she got in willingly, too.

I have not been a member of websleuths for long. I am learning over time. It does seem to me that there is some bashing of what VIs say sometimes; however, I also see healthy skepticism. When people are wrong (mistaken) or when they are simply reporting what people close to the investigation have told them or led them to believe it is not accurate to say that they are lying. Also, as we know, that old game of telephone teaches us that as information gets passed on the chances of inaccuracies increases.

FYI The majority of threads on WS do not have VI's and they are highly effective.
I am all for VI's and useful information added to the discussion. I think some posters think it is common.

Oh mylanta I have failed at replying 4 x because of this not loading lol

I think they were trying to help and give info they were given. They thought their info was good, could happen to anyone. I don't know that I wouldn't bother, bc that would mean I wouldn't be trying to help and I do think they were trying to help.

But I'm not a VI im just some chick who's been following the case and I see how annoying it is to be given wrong info just as much as I see how betrayed some must feel by HF.

I personally haven't ever felt like HF was a winner but that's just me.

I've had trouble with the WS site today also.. Occasionally I get a message that they are "performing maintenance".. (took me 10 minutes to reply to this)...

It's beginning to sound premeditated to me. How do you think he got her in his trunk so quickly? maybe he told her he had something in the trunk for her and she stood there with him while he opened it. Also considered the possibility of a stun gun. A struggle didn't seem likely due to the short time frame, but it's certainly possible. You guys?

FYI The majority of threads on WS do not have VI's and they are highly effective.
I am all for VI's and useful information added to the discussion. I think some posters think it is common.

I know on another very active thread there were two (now maybe three) VIs, but the posters there don't seem to have a problem when others question the information given. I think sometimes people confuse questioning the VI with questioning the information given. JMO

BBM-
Yes that is super odd..since there have been a handful of various posters since Sept here on WS that have personally walked that route from the Scruggs location to the Henry's garage and it has been approx up to 20min. IIRC a few live and work there as well.

Oh you're right - that 20 minute walk was posted several times on here by people who actually walked it. JMO

It's beginning to sound premeditated to me. How do you think he got her in his trunk so quickly? maybe he told her he had something in the trunk for her and she stood there with him while he opened it. Also considered the possibility of a stun gun. A struggle didn't seem likely due to the short time frame, but it's certainly possible. You guys?

How much premeditated are you thinking? I don't think he went out that night with the intention of kidnapping anyone. IF (IMO) there was any bad blood/drug issues between him and HF (thinking about the good rock text) and he found himself walking with her alone, I could MAYBE see some premeditation during the walk in him thinking he could subdue her or whatever and use her against HF. JMO

OTOH, I've gone back and forth in my head about him attacking her in the garage and her getting in willingly, she was so tiny, it probably wouldn't take much to knock her unconcious and load her in the trunk. MOO, IMO

I know on another very active thread there were two (now maybe three) VIs, but the posters there don't seem to have a problem when others question the information given. I think sometimes people confuse questioning the VI with questioning the information given. JMO

Agree completely. I'm a newbie to WS and don't follow any other cases, but aside from a couple of posters in the past, I haven't seen anyone be outright hateful or belligerent. If people disagreeing with you hurts your feelings (in general, not directed at anyone here) or causes undue emotion/stress, then perhaps a support group site would be a better option. I'm not being snarky at all here either, rather it is said out of genuine concern. Some people have thicker skin than others. Personally I scroll and roll and have no problem with someone disagreeing with me. We are here to share ideas and facts, not to provide inspiration and emotional support. IMO, 99% of the posters here understand that and can live with it. Skepticism does not equal criticism. Anyway...just my two cents. Feel free to disagree...LOL. :peace:

@ MIKAYOYO. Honestly, I don't know how premeditated it might have been. Originally I though it was a crime of opportunity. But from his interviews and what we've learned recently I do believe he is a predator. In this case, probably a predator on the lookout for an opportunity. I won't bore anyone with all the "what ifs" I can imagine, but I am thinking he may have had an interest in Christina before the party.

Agree completely. I'm a newbie to WS and don't follow any other cases, but aside from a couple of posters in the past, I haven't seen anyone be outright hateful or belligerent. If people disagreeing with you hurts your feelings (in general, not directed at anyone here) or causes undue emotion/stress, then perhaps a support group site would be a better option. I'm not being snarky at all here either, rather it is said out of genuine concern. Some people have thicker skin that others. Personally I scroll and roll and have no problem with someone disagreeing with me. We are here to share ideas and facts, not to provide inspiration and emotional support. IMO, 99% of the posters here understand that and can live with it. Skepticism does not equal criticism. Anyway...just my two cents. Feel free to disagree...LOL. :peace:

BBM - very well said!

I am one who thinks it happened suddenly. I do think they were talking on the way to the garage, he was wanting her to find him more rock, she was probably shutting him down. He might have tried to pull her to him, or try to kiss her or something else equally stupid - and she pushed him away, then they fought. She could have cracked her head on the pavement (with or without blood) or he could have hit her hard enough in the temple or something (not trying to go off the rails here, just thinking it wasn't something that left a lot of blood, maybe a little, like a broken nose, and he probably cleaned up what he could). He couldn't just leave her there, so he put her in the trunk. Unless they have proof like a text from him or her to a third party saying they were going to stop by and I can't imagine who that would be. This is all just my scenario, because I do think he flew into a rage after all his rejection and his drug/alcohol fueled state of mind. I feel so confident LE has everything they need and that they will up the charges, now if we could just find her. Bless you, Christina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003