GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this case has been driving me crazy. I've searched twice. Gotten muddy and bloody. Went into a tunnel even. I was also the ONE who pressed about the phone only to discover it's not white, but metallic blue.

I've asked and asked on the FB page about where to search etc. keep getting the cold shoulder. I'm only looking to maximize effort....time is against her.

So many things just don't add up.
So, during my search (with some help from a friend), I looked into Christina's Linkedin. Was hoping to uncover anything to help find the poor girl. I did find her phone number.

Inserted it into a site (whocalld). Guess the site tells you when you were on your phone last. Sure enough, I checked my own number and some friends to verify it is accurate. After doing so, I inserted her number.

Says she last used her phone 26 days ago.
About the time everyone seemed to slow down on the search
This makes zero sense. I'm appealing to everyone here ....did I uncover something or is this number not hers.

My only goal is to find her.
Something just isn't right.
Help please?

Her 214 number is listed in a response to another girl on Instagram....

Screenshot it all for your own reference- it feels like stuff's been revising/disappearing quickly lately.

What is the site you are using
The 214 pulls up her fb acct

Go back one page,he said it. He's onto something big... Been looking Into this as well. She has used her phone since she disappeared unless her # has changed in the past few months

She posted her number on Instagram 26 weeks ago in a pic of her snuggling with her dog.

Pulled her 214 from LinkedIn. A friend of hers confirmed
Went it whocalld
Says she was on phone 26 days ago
Unless PD moved the number to another phone to run forensic on it.

Unless PD moved the number to another phone to run forensic on it.

I'm actually hoping for a legit answer. That may be it. Don't know.
Just seems everyone's actions...or lack of....nothing adds up.
When did TES stop their search?
When did PPD seem to stop?

Hey One??????
Would that tunnel you were in ... be near a park in a certain someone's place of general school

Hey One??????
Would that tunnel you were in ... be near a park in a certain someone's place of general school

Not sure if I should say here. I'll say I do have a few other tunnels to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214