Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did park at Motel 6 herself...could she have kept a room there on the nights she was really staying with the BF?

That makes me suspicious. As I said in my edit, in my experience if one camera has the wrong date, they all should.

Somebody posted the transcript from last night if you want to read it.

It is a few pages back.

If she did park at Motel 6 herself...could she have kept a room there on the nights she was really staying with the BF?

Doubtful. If you had that kind of money, would you be staying in a seedy Motel 6 in a crappy area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been mentioned but I can't seem to find it. Who hired the PI? I know the family but ex, uncle, someone else?

You need an ID to rent a hotel room. Between that and her picture being plastered everywhere, I'm sure someone at the hotel would have mentioned seeing her.

Doubtful. If you had that kind of money, would you be staying in a seedy Motel 6 in a crappy area?

Hell, I don't have that kind of money and I wouldn't stay at a Motel 6. :shame:

Caught up.
So they are searching again. Anyone know if that area was flooded during the hurricane?

The ex let them search both home and townhome without a warrant.

I would too if I knew it wasn't where I killed her and I knew there would be nothing to find....

Strangling doesn't leave much for forensics

J.M.O.

Hmm. Did everyone see the update from Equusearch, today?

09/06/17 — The Chambers County Sheriff’s Office has requested our immediate help on the search for Crystal McDowell. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs. We will be meeting on West Bay Road and Highway 99, east of the Cedar Bayou Bridge on Highway 99. Your Search Coordinator is David White, and he can be reached at (281) 799-9586.

Considering the cops said they were suspending the search until they got more credible leads, this is very big news.

I listened to the Nancy Grace podcast.

Any details on the black briefcase bag that was found at the ex-husbands home? It was stated that Crystal used it for her real estate business.

Seems odd it would be found at the home of her ex.

Any details on the black briefcase bag that was found at the ex-husbands home? It was stated that Crystal used it for her real estate business.

Not really. She lived with her ex.

It would make sense if she cancelled her appointments.

I think she planned on going back to house she shared with her ex but never made it.

I would think bf's insurance company would have issues with time/date stamp being off for claims.
He says both videos are from August 25th.
But because of a glitch in the camera the timestamp says August 19th, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member