TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas County DA’s office opens digital crime lab to expedite cases

Published:*November 3, 2014*12:18 pm

The Dallas County District Attorney’s office has opened its own digital forensics lab to focus on analyzing technology, according to a news release sent Monday.

The lab focuses on analyzing cell phones, computers, digital video records and other digital media. The release said that the office is the first district attorney’s office in North Texas to open such a lab.

Typically, the DA’s office depends on the FBI and U.S. Secret Service to analyze the data. But because so many also relied on the two federal law enforcement agencies, there is always a backlog.

“Numerous times prosecutors had to reset cases for trial because the forensics examinations on the evidence had not been conducted, essentially costing the county and tax payers money,” District Attorney Craig Watkins said in the news release. “The new digital forensics lab house in the Dallas DA’s office will help expedite the process of cases going to trial.”

Watkins said that many cases now rely on digital date to help confirm guilt or innocence of suspects. Phones, for example, are used to text with accomplices, search maps

Ok. I did my own homework. Didnt think for one minute they couldn't have their own department

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

See post 933 in thread 1. When those issues arose or were resolved I don't know. Sounds like they've had or have problems there.

Tomorrow morning is Kendra's funeral.

I hope the DPD will wait until after the services and interment to make their arrest, if one is coming.
Not to be argumentative, but in her honor I hope they will make an arrest soon as possible. IMO

See post 933 in thread 1. When those issues arose or were resolved I don't know. Sounds like they've had or have problems there.
Yeah I just read the article. Thats a damn shame. What a way to take things backwards instead of forward. C'mon Dallas! How dissapointing. Sounds like a lot of money was wasted as well.

Ok gotcha, but what I'm asking is will they just stop there and only charge her and just believe the girlfriend when she says she doesn't know anything and no one can identify there shooter? One thing I can think of if there is a shooter in the back seat they must be able to get DNA.

Surely she can't be the only one going down right?

No, it's very doubtful. I think we'll see more arrests in coming days. LE is clearly dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's right now.

Ok gotcha, but what I'm asking is will they just stop there and only charge her and just believe the girlfriend when she says she doesn't know anything and no one can identify there shooter? One thing I can think of if there is a shooter in the back seat they must be able to get DNA.
I think she will be charged with something eventually. Atleast conspiracy maybe?

I think she will be charged with something eventually. Atleast conspiracy maybe?
But CC was actually at the scene so she's going down regardless of what she didn't know or claims to not know. Any time you are an accomplice to a crime you're going down regardless. Especially a murder.

So one more thing, I guess I am trying to get. In the end maybe only CC will be busted and not the ex? That is a good Murder plot if it works.

So one more thing, I guess I am trying to get. In the end maybe only CC will be busted and not the ex? That is a good Murder plot if it works.
Naw. She def not going down alone. Hope not anyway!

Here's where it could get messy: if the driver is the EX ( as some of us suspect from the picture) and the shooter turns out to be CC...who panicked.

Maybe no one panicked. Maybe the plan from the get-go was to shoot her. I get the ex's motive to kill her. I am having a hard time figuring out the motive to rob her/steal her ID. Albeit, we are looking at someone with mental illness (at least temporary--massive depression--with the ex) so who knows what she was trying to do. To me, it does look like the ex driving. Maybe CC was just in the car with her new bestie, but bestie talked CC into saying that she was driving (convinced CC that she would face lesser or no charges) and they could blame the murder on a hit man. Yeah, no hit man here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver did look like XGF. Poor CC was used. :notgood:

I totally agree with that scenario, but after she gets charged with capital murder , I think CC would come clean. Also CC is in between a rock and a hard spot because she might very well be scared of someone threatening her and her Family. (Her Son)

Not to be argumentative, but in her honor I hope they will make an arrest soon as possible. IMO

Maybe about 4am tomorrow morning, like they did with CC.

Cc doesn't have a motive and XGF seems to have a whopper.

Question???

If, CC was driving, shooter does the job, then jumps back in the Cherokee, when and where does he get out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member