TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who didn't want to get her hands dirty.
Yep but she went about it the wrong way !
I think I could've planned a better murder than she did !
It amuses me that she would feel comfortable enough to ask CC's male friend if he knew anyone who could "take care" of something for her.....why would you trust someone with that ????

Here is something I just thought about.....
Suppose DPD never catches BD, what happens to the other goons ?

I think they would go to death row anyway even if they don't find BD. I bet KL and CC are plenty pissed at BD, she set this up, provided the jeep, then the minute she was questioned about the jeep she gave CC up and walks away, leaving them holding the bag. She could be in some danger from family/friends of KL and CC.

I think they would go to death row anyway even if they don't find BD. I bet KL and CC are plenty pissed at BD, she set this up, provided the jeep, then the minute she was questioned about the jeep she gave CC up and walks away, leaving them holding the bag. She could be in some danger from family/friends of KL and CC.
I think KL's and CC's families probably don't have much common sense....just saying !

Kendra did not know he was still speaking to her...she wouldn't have put up w being two timed and she would have told brenda to get a life if she knew.
http://bianchilawgroup.com/love-caused-love-to-kill/

Gha...always appreciate your posts.

What we don't know for a fact is how much communication was ongoing with him & BD. We also don't know if it was communication driven out of fear or sympathy for a fragile, crazy BD **OR** if he was attempting to keep her on the shelf in case things didn't work out with KH?

He may have had difficulty in determining what to do with a crazy, obsessed, possibly suicidal ex-gf? In hindsight it is easy for us to say that he should've cut her off completely--but who knows if it would've mattered what he did or didn't do?

On the other hand, if the forensics show that he was leading her on & making false promises.....well, I'd say he was playing with fire & he has blood on his hands.

Time will tell, right Gha?

I'm so very sorry for your loss---truly sorry.

What we don't know for a fact is how much communication was ongoing with him & BD. We also don't know if it was communication driven out of fear or sympathy for a fragile, crazy BD **OR** if he was attempting to keep her on the shelf in case things didn't work out with KH?

He may have had difficulty in determining what to do with a crazy, obsessed, possibly suicidal ex-gf? In hindsight it is easy for us to say that he should've cut her off completely--but who knows if it would've mattered what he did or didn't do?

On the other hand, if the forensics show that he was leading her on & making false promises.....well, I'd say he was playing with fire & he has blood on his hands.

Thank you...time will tell. Lisa I was one of Kendras friends. ..it still seems unreal justhat keep checking back here to see if anything new showed up but nothing...but maybe it's just going to take time

It was probably clear to him that BD wanted/expected marriage. She had very little education and could never hope to attain the success that was in his future. Their situation was so unequal that it could appear that he was using her.
This does not speak well of his character concerning his treatment of women, so I am not inclined to think he suddenly changed and became honest and forthright with Kendra, about this past unequal relationship, for which he should have been ashamed, IMO, and the fact that his mother told him she needed psychological help.

I am so sorry that we have lost such a positive influence on this world. We can only hope that the story will alert other such people to the fact that it can be dangerous to be a pretty, successful person with good intentions for all.

It was probably clear to him that BD wanted/expected marriage. She had very little education and could never hope to attain the success that was in his future. Their situation was so unequal that it could appear that he was using her.
This does not speak well of his character concerning his treatment of women, so I am not inclined to think he suddenly changed and became honest and forthright with Kendra, about this past unequal relationship, for which he should have been ashamed, IMO, and the fact that his mother told him she needed psychological help.

I am so sorry that we have lost such a positive influence on this world. We can only hope that the story will alert other such people to the fact that it can be dangerous to be a pretty, successful person with good intentions for all.

In this particular situation, keeping her on his phone plan was misleading her to believe it was not over. He was not some broke guy who would not be able to make rent if he had to pay an early termination fee.

wasnt this crime somewhat caught on the under fround camera in the parking garage...maybe im thinking of another case but i thought it was this one.

In this particular situation, keeping her on his phone plan was misleading her to believe it was not over. He was not some broke guy who would not be able to make rent if he had to pay an early termination fee.

I don't know. My son let his ex stay on his plan for a year because he felt bad and knew she had money issues. She was a student and her phone was much cheaper being on his plan. And he didnt want to upset her, make things worse so he let it go for a year. Maybe it was a similar situation with BD. He might have thought he was being kind by letting her stay on the plan for now. I don't think that was necessarily misleading her, unless he was texting her flirty stuff etc.

Unequal relationship of which he should have been ashamed? Because she didn't have the same education as he does? So doctors are only supposed to date other doctors? I think there is a good reason for him to be ashamed of dating that woman, but her not being a doctor like he is shouldn't' be a reason to be ashamed of dating her.

Kendra did not know he was still speaking to her...she wouldn't have put up w being two timed and she would have told brenda to get a life if she knew.
http://bianchilawgroup.com/love-caused-love-to-kill/

As far as I can tell he send he a text message about her studies (or something like that). Maybe he was just trying to be nice and let her down easy. Regarding the fox news video, I am pretty sure neither CC not KL have any clue where BD is. $500 was allegedly paid to CC for driving. We don't know how much KL allegedly got for murder. And as far as I know, prosecutor hasn't yet said anything about going for the death penalty.

I'm kind of disappointed in DPD that BD has been on the run for this long.....

I don't think DPD can get her where she is. Which I am pretty sure is Mexico. DPD has no jurisdiction there.

Many points you made have crossed my mind as well. Was BD just a side fling until the right person came along and when Kendra was involved, was RP not interested in cutting ties with BD; in case things didn't work with Kendra? I personally have never had one on the burner (so to speak) while I was on the go with another person. I wish we knew, although more will come out during the trial. I am saddened that the world lost such great talent, inspiration, smarts, and wanting to make earth a better place overall. I hope her family is able to continue her name and legacy, as she seems to have 'touched' strangers worldwide. xx

I've seen no evidence that RP was interested in continuing any sort of relationship with BD. In fact it appears he was going to move to Ca, and KH was going to go with him.
He was dating BD for several years, and apparently texted her to wish her good luck on her exam. Most people are able to communicate with their exes every now and then without ex ordering a hit on the new love interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper