GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of Amber's actions are indefensible, I agree totally. What are the "unbelievable reasons" she was there? If I recall, many dozens of residents said they had also gone to the wrong apartment. You are saying, in essence, that AG premeditated the killing of BJ. Doesn't make sense. MOO.

Oh please, I said nothing of the kind.

I disagree that JB was a key witness that helped "put Amber Guyger away." In fact, JB testified that he heard voices between BJ and AG before shots fired -- giving credence to AG's testimony that she gave commands to BJ. JB was yet another resident that also testified he'd gone to wrong apartment (floor) before.

It's indeed tragic that another young man lost his life last night but I don't believe Mr. Merritt or anybody else should be so quick to associate his death with the trial of AG.

Reviews of Atera apartments where shooting occurred cite increased crime at this complex including armed robbery of resident in the parking lot at 6pm.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/atera-apartments-dallas-2

Atera Apartments Apartments - Dallas, TX | Apartments.com
that is right he moved from South Side.

This has nothing to do with black or white. Its all about the lack of gloves. She was not doing a search.
Again, so what? The body language I observed did not indicate that this was motivated by a desire to comfort AG. And again, so what if the officer performed a search compassionately? The officer has autonomy to think for herself. Maybe you would want for her to be reprimanded? She obviously felt comfortable with her conduct. The Elephant in the Room. It has everything to do with black or white. MOO.

Again, so what? The body language I observed did not indicate that this was motivated by a desire to comfort AG. And again, so what if the officer performed a search compassionately? The officer has autonomy to think for herself. Maybe you would want for her to be reprimanded? She obviously felt comfortable with her conduct. The Elephant in the Room. It has everything to do with black or white. MOO.

hahahaha..your're a riot

This is more than scary. I've had my doubts about this whole affair since Botham was shot and all the unbelievable reasons Guyger was even there. Her failure to even put a compress on the innocent man she shot. The Trial that included perverting the castle doctrine and the murder verdict that ended up with a measly 10 year sentence. The display of affection and concern for the murderess. And now the death of a witness that told of his fear for his life? If I was writing a script meant to stir up division and turmoil it wouldn't compare to the facts of what has transpired.
Who would know this witness would be in this neighborhood? It's not what you think. MOO.

what in the word? Did this take place at the South Side Flats? This must have something to do with his testimony...I just cannot believe this.
No, different location... story is v loose and bitty for some strange reason, here's a link to some of the bones, not all Attorney for Botham Jean’s Family: Neighbor Who Testified Against Amber Guyger Shot and Killed in Dallas
Lee Merrit appears to be representing his family. He's on Twitter and Facebook.
He has already posted conflicting stories about Joshua's wounds.. Basically, everything is unconfirmed, except that he is dead, he was shot, last night, either entering or leaving his car in the parking lot of a garage... silver sedan reportedly sped off v fast immediately afterwards...
V little reporting, though CNN, miraculously got it.
No statement DPD yet either.
Info release dead slow..no vids, no witnesses have yet emerged though it was not v late at night.. Possibly in hiding.
Maybe reluctant to release vid footage following recent events and Bunny's story..
That's all, really.
Iternet is gone nuts but no facts.

Oh please, I said nothing of the kind.
You said the reasons she was there were unbelievable.
You wrote: I've had my doubts about this whole affair since Botham was shot and all the unbelievable reasons Guyger was even there.
What are the unbelievable reasons? ALL the unbelievable reasons.

I wrote: Again, so what? The body language I observed did not indicate that this was motivated by a desire to comfort AG. And again, so what if the officer performed a search compassionately? The officer has autonomy to think for herself. Maybe you would want for her to be reprimanded? She obviously felt comfortable with her conduct. The Elephant in the Room. It has everything to do with black or white. MOO.
hahahaha..your're a riot
I know. ROTFL. Not really. I sincerely want to know why anger is being directed at the officer? Why is it a riot that I believe the officer is in control of her mind and actions?

No, different location... story is v loose and bitty for some strange reason, here's a link to some of the bones, not all Attorney for Botham Jean’s Family: Neighbor Who Testified Against Amber Guyger Shot and Killed in Dallas
Lee Merrit appears to be representing his family. He's on Twitter and Facebook.
He has already posted conflicting stories about Joshua's wounds.. Basically, everything is unconfirmed, except that he is dead, he was shot, last night, either entering or leaving his car in the parking lot of a garage... silver sedan reportedly sped off v fast immediately afterwards...
V little reporting, though CNN, miraculously got it.
No statement DPD yet either.
Info release dead slow..no vids, no witnesses have yet emerged though it was not v late at night.. Possibly in hiding.
Maybe reluctant to release vid footage following recent events and Bunny's story..
That's all, really.
Iternet is gone nuts but no facts.

I hope they had surveillance video where he was shot

Joshua Brown was shot in his mouth & chest. He was exiting his car at his apt when he was ambushed & shot at close range. His mother asked my office to help find out who murdered her son. She suspects foul play. He had no known enemies. He worked for a living. We need answers.
S. Lee Merritt, Esq. on Twitter

Sh't's just getting serious.

Suspects foul play? He was murdered!
This totally bums me out. :( What the hell man.

Unless you're Carnac the Magnificent you don't have a clue as to what I think.
I still want to know all the unbelievable reasons AG was at that apartment. Again, all the testimony from residents about mistakenly going to the wrong unit. Did she go there on purpose just to kill a man? I have already stated that many of her actions are indefensible. What are the unbelievable reasons?

https://northdallasgazette.com/2019...ns-neighbor-was-shot-and-killed-friday-night/

Initial reports from the Dallas Police Department on Saturday morning indicated that at around 10:35 p.m. they responded to a shooting call in the 4600 block of Cedar Springs Road. The black male victim was 37 years old, according to their report. Following his arrival at Parkland Hospital, he was pronounced dead. They did not notify the next of kin because the victim did not have any identification the police reported stated.

The police report states witnesses flagged officers down and indicated that after hearing several gunshots, they saw a silver four-door sedan speeding out of the parking lot.

Now this witness has been murdered ?
What the Eff is going on ?
Did a friend of AG decide to end the life of a perceived 'snitch' ?
Or what ?
Btw, there should be no early parole for AG.
The sentence was far too lenient.
Imo.

Now this witness has been murdered ?
What the Eff is going on ?
Did a friend of AG decide to end the life of a perceived 'snitch' ?
Or what ?
Btw, there should be no early parole for AG.
The sentence was far too lenient.
Imo.
no idea who killed him.
no official statements from DPD.
And its more than 24 hrs ago.
Media are on it... must be resistance... no clue at all wdf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89