TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still find it almost more than strange that after speaking at the Middle School yesterday that they cancelled talking to high school kids....what in the world were they thinking???IMO:twocents:

Still find it almost more than strange that after speaking at the Middle School yesterday that they cancelled talking to high school kids....what in the world were they thinking???IMO:twocents:

I think they were looking for the names of the two girls, and they got them after meeting with the middle schoolers...

Does anyone think that perhaps they got some evidence or results back from processing the car or what-not that has all of a sudden changed their mind yesterday that Hailey did not run away?

IMO

If I told you I knew full grown adults in their 40's and 50's who dress up in medieval costume then go and have pretend battles, would you believe me? :bud:

For the record, I'm not one of them. LOL!

LOL! Well, true confession, I worked at Medieval Times for years. LOL. I know many of these types and in my opinion, they aren't normal either. LOL! LOL! LOL!

What exactly has been withheld? We don't know everything that was said to LE in the interview room. I don't believe it is the public's business to know about Billie's nursing license being revoked. This has nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance IMO.

I just don't see why people are saying they are keeping secrets. They have been much more forthcoming with information than any other missing child case I've ever seen.

bbm~

Excuse me but I said not a word about her nursing license..:waitasec:..and since LE has stated that there are inconsistencies in their stories and since I do not know these people (and I assume neither do you)..I'm going with what LE says...we can agree to disagree, ok?

I agree with you. I may not have seen your first post on this. I'm a bit behind on these lightning-fast threads sometimes. It also occurred to me that the Virginia Tech and Northern IL U. shooters had these types of videos, photos, and dark fascinations as well.

There's numerous forums related to dark fascinations on the net..One is 'deviant art' which is mostly death related..Some accused & convicted killers from other cases on here were into that site..Some believe all of these sites don't make a person into a 'killer' or mean that they would 'kill' but I wonder what the statistics show (if there are any) to prove otherwise.

Thank you for sharing this! Do you need a mic for this? By chance do you know what apps? My 13 year old son also got one for Christmas in 2009. I can't believe he hasn't figured this out-- he will be ecstatic!

The older ones will need a microphone. My dd's friend uses her earbuds that also have a mic in the cord (my iPhone came with a set of earbuds like that so if you happen to have that, it would work).

Then you need a Google Voice account and a Whistle account. Both of those apps also need to be downloaded onto the Touch (both are free). Here is a link with step-by-step instructions:

www.todaysiphone.com/2010/12/make-absolutely-free-calls-from-ipod-touch/

I prefer the texting using this method than any of the free apps available. My dd uses it for texting and it works exactly like my (paid for) texting works on my iPhone. It pops up on her screen in a little bubble and makes the texting sound just like a regular text would do. The other apps I tried wouldn't alert her if she got a text unless she had the app open. Well, what is the point in that?! LOL!

Edited to add: Both texting and calls will only work on wifi. This drives my DD bonkers!

LE (no matter how good they are at their jobs) tend to judge women by their husband's or ex-husband's criminal activity. Here we go again with a past history scenario: My ex and I emphasize EX, was into a lot of things that I was totally oblivious to. We lived next door to his parents (really across the field from them). I'd be going to church on Sunday with his parents. I'd be getting the baby ready to take to the sitter's on Monday a.m. and he'd come crawling into the back door. I finally moved out without any intention of even looking back (except to keep in touch with the inlaws). So after about a month got a call from FIL that police were looking for EX. He said "we know this policeman and he would like to meet you at the house and talk to you". Seems EX had sold a gun that turned up to be stolen. Thinking there was nothing to hide, I said "sure". I kept telling this "policeman" that "I know he is a lot of things, but a thief is not one of them". Well to make a long story short, this "policeman" who supposedly knew my in-laws, was not really a policeman but a citizen trying to solve the mystery of his stolen property on his own.

I trusted him and he took me from my home to several police stations, flashed a badge and they let him in. He would ask me my EX's friend's names and ask them to look them up for records. Then, he somehow organized this gigantic search party to search my home. (A little 4-room home). What I am trying to get to here is how LE can treat people. (Real LE that is). So then "real police" show up in droves. I am sitting in my house waiting for them to come and tear it apart and they are in there arguing over who is going to get their names in the newspaper (like I am not sitting there).

Turned out the EX was not charged with anything, and stayed in hiding until he found out he was not being charged (a real sweetheart). Me and FIL had to go to court and testify against this "fake policeman" who was only fined 50.00.

The reason for posting this is to say that I just would love to give Billie a hug and tell her she is stronger than she even knows. Don't let LE put you down and push you around. Hold your head up high and keep on getting Hailey's picture out there whatever way you can. God Bless you and your family. Life will get better. I've been happily married to a good man for 28 years now!

I been reading HD face book and this might been has already posted.

11/25/2010 Hailey installed Iphone Application on her phone. per facebook page.

Also I see that Hailey facebook page looks to me like an adult was keeping eye on Hailey comments.. this lady questioned things that might be alarming..turn out to be song.

That was her grandmother questioning the lyrics - Clint's mother.

If I told you I knew full grown adults in their 40's and 50's who dress up in medieval costume then go and have pretend battles, would you believe me? :bud:

For the record, I'm not one of them. LOL!

I saw that on one of those "Wife Swap" shows (hey...I have no control over the channels they show at the gym!). The one wife was really into this medieval stuff and she was the "queen" or something like that. They would go on the weekends, all dressed in medieval attire, and have battles, etc. The wife that swapped into that house thought they were all a little nuts, I think!

Sorry if this has been posted, hard to keep up when time is short but a quick question: has it been posted whether or not the North TX Anti-Trafficking Team has been contacted?
TIA.

ETA- also Innocent Images National Initiative? It would be out of the Dallas field office.

no, not that I've seen...I'm on my iPhone so can't get to all of my links, but the only "child" specific agency mentioned thus far is Abilene child abuse agency of some sort. If you go to the media links or big country news site (link in media thread) you should see the article mentioning the Abilene agency last week.

If you can't find it I'll post it when I get bk to my computer.

HTH

no, not that I've seen...I'm on my iPhone so can't get to all of my links, but the only "child" specific agency mentioned thus far is Abilene child abuse agency of some sort. If you go to the media links or big country news site (link in media thread) you should see the article mentioning the Abilene agency last week.

If you can't find it I'll post it when I get bk to my computer.

HTH

Thanks- got it.

I left out the part about her using her baby monitor to listen in on us, too...THAT was really creepy. Her neighbor on the other side told us to be careful about that -- that she was known for doing that sort of thing and that she, in fact, had commented gleefully one day that she was able to 'listen in' on us because we had the same brand of baby monitor set to the same station. She was definitely a Gladys in training. We did move away a few years later. Last I knew, she was still there.

TG! you did move cos this def goes beyond just a 'nosy' neighbor..She sounds capable of who knows what!

There's always been a rumor on my street that my elderly male neighbor would look out his window with binoculars so I would always shut my blinds as soon as it got dark on that side of the house..He has since died but I still do it just in case the new neighbors are also 'Peeping Toms'..The odds aren't great for that but I'm not taking any chances :)

The last news article linked in this thread mentions 12 agencies being involved with the case. I hope that includes the two asked about but the article doesn't list them.

Lot of help, I know.

There's numerous forums related to dark fascinations on the net..One is 'deviant art' which is mostly death related..Some accused & convicted killers from other cases on here were into that site..Some believe all of these sites don't make a person into a 'killer' or mean that they would 'kill' but I wonder what the statistics show (if there are any) to prove otherwise.

Deviant art, or the one I know of, was an excellent way for me to begin my crafting in the art community. [much earlier days, early 2000's, but I was there up until a year or so ago.]

I really hope that I am confused in this, as I had nothing but excellent experiences there, but decided to host myself online rather than let deviantart do it for me.

http://browse.deviantart.com/artisan/

There are bad people where ever you go, they aren't limited or specific in location.

I think they were looking for the names of the two girls, and they got them after meeting with the middle schoolers...

Agree but since there is a family member in the High School just seems like that would have been another approach to see if anyone might have information,IMO

The last news article linked in this thread mentions 12 agencies being involved with the case. I hope that includes the two asked about but the article doesn't list them.

Lot of help, I know.

Every little bit helps, so thank you- I've been trying to narrow down which of the 12 agencies are involved and if we're missing any (possibly critically important ones) that need to be involved.

ETA: Wondering about Innocence Lost Task Force as well.

4-H, cheerleading etc etc... I swear she just doesn't seem like a run away.. not at all..... :(

I agree. She seems like a child who does not wear much make-up, has a great personality, and is very loved and engaged in school activities and her community. Her mother and father deserve some credit for that. Honestly, I respect parents who allow their children to have childhoods. My mother, who is a doctor, allowed us to roam around the neighborhood when I was 13. We walked to stores, played in the woods, and had such a beautiful childhood. The fact that Billie believed her community and neighborhood were safe places for her child to walk does not mean she was not a good parent.

It makes me sad and ANGRY to think that our twisted, over-sexualized, reality-Tv, plastic-person culture is even depriving children of childhoods filled with neighborhood clubs and roaming with pals. Do we have to lock them up now?:furious:

Lot of help, I know.

I sure hope those 12 agencies did a very THROUGH search of the Registered Sex Offender's homes!!!! Especially, since one of them is friends with CD and was going out to search for Haley!!

Any reason why there is not more talk on here about the Four RSO's who lived within homes and blocks of HD and that is just the ones in close prox, there are many more!

Map attached!

Attachments

• registry.jpg
    registry.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors