TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember where SA worked? The name of the business.

There was a site posted upthread (something to do with masks and killers) that SA posted on. I glanced at it briefly. He made a request on January 6, 2011, for prayers for him, his fiancee and for Hailey. I noticed that he had posted about 680 times on that site.

We know that BD did not have internet access. I'm assuming he is using his grandmother's internet service?

Anyway, I tried to click on his profile to see if I could view his posts. Like here, you have to become a member to have the ability to view that.

I have to leave here shortly, but I wanted to get this thought down first. Either I (later on) or someone here can sign up on that website to view his posts. If he didn't have internet at BD's and supposedly had a full-time job, there shouldn't be any posts to that site during those dates/hours at work. I think it would be interesting to see if he was posting on the internet anywhere really - just to see what he was up to...

I would be willing to bet that he has a Blackberry/Android type phone with internet access. Hailey could have been using his phone to post on her FB & MS accounts!

He should be able to afford a great phone with all the frills. He has no other bills (car, gas, insurance, rent, etc) because he sponges off mom, grandmother & girlfriends. I wonder if he helped Billie with the bills & groceries during the 4 months that he lived there. My vote is a big NO!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! This woman wasn't even related anymore (and wasn't even related by marriage to begin with), and Billie's friend made it seem Billie dind't like her anyway so why on God's green earth was hailey living there with a woman who has a record on top of everything else going against the lady. (I'm however not hold anyones criminal records against them in this case except the RSO's).

Could be that BD just doesnt like her anymore. DD wanted to go live with her, instead of staying home with her mommy. Jealousy? Perhaps HD told this woman something, and she confronted BD about it? Hmmmm. People dont let their kids go stay with people they dont like. Something occurred after HD left to stay with that woman, that changed her opinion.

Two things:

I took the SO list and checked it against HD's FB friends. No direct matches. No TO for me today.:innocent:

Also, my son has talked about certain electronics being "jailbroken". Is anyone familiar with that? I wonder if an X-Box or and iPod touch could be "jailbroken" to have unlimited internet...seems a little far fetched but these days anything is possible.

BBM:
IMHO, yes.
I know with 100% certainty the iTouch can.

Also, my son has talked about certain electronics being "jailbroken". Is anyone familiar with that? I wonder if an X-Box or and iPod touch could be "jailbroken" to have unlimited internet...seems a little far fetched but these days anything is possible.

Jailbreaking a phone is just so you can switch OS. You can not do that with Xbox, but you can use open network connections.

Itouch uses wifi connections, mostly are already open or connected just like internet netowrking.

Modifying either device, of each kind, voids the warranty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jailbreak_(iPhone)

Two things:

I took the SO list and checked it against HD's FB friends. No direct matches. No TO for me today.:innocent:

yes...Iphones and Ipods can be jailbroken..makes a huge dfference in what u can do with them.

We can all try to figure out what went on in the house. I got it. However, can we please FOCUS a moment on the VOLUME of REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS surrounding this child's home.

I posted above about this - but they are verifying as early as TODAY! So, I don't think it is that OUT THERE that an RSO could still be responsible. Not far fetched.

I am literally SICK to my stomach after reading all the details on the data bases and there are MORE THAN not that could be solid POI potential in HD disappearance.

For all we know she could have been "friends" with any of the younger ones, they are practically neighbors, all the while not knowing at all their predatory status. It is always easy to point fingers at home. But COM' On here.. LOOK AT THIS VOLUME of offenders with serious crimes against young girls, Hailey's age range!! It is SICKENING!!!

I have a SERIOUS issue with the father's friend who is an RSO who literally might have access to a bird's eye view into the back yard, I need to study this harder, a person who might have been 100 percent exposed to HD at her father's residence who may have been able to learn routines. Not blaming dad, just saying, not everyone is checking these databases and might not have any clue these people are MONSTERS!! IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!!

I am going back and working on the remaining who are in the outter limits but still considered CO City, I only have once included at this time.

Number 2, the one in question who claimed to be a friend of CD, is the only one who really stands out to me. He lives on the same street as MB. What would HD's route have been from her house to MB's house? Would she have had to pass his house?

geez...i am haveing to eat pb&j at my desk so i dont get lost again!

Do I understand this correctly?

The moms boyfriend was a new boyfriend of 4 months?
He lost his job the same day the girl went missing and he was the last to see her leave to stay over her friends house - but her friend says they NEVER made plans for her to come over?

The mother does not notice anything for at least 24 hours?
This child just wandered around half the time from home to home?

Her mother didn't check to see if she was at the friend's house? She just took her new live in boyfriend's word for it?

IS this correct?

Could be that BD just doesnt like her anymore. DD wanted to go live with her, instead of staying home with her mommy. Jealousy? Perhaps HD told this woman something, and she confronted BD about it? Hmmmm. People dont let their kids go stay with people they dont like. Something occurred after HD left to stay with that woman, that changed her opinion.

By her comments in the article, it also seems as though DB has continued to be in contact with Hailey up until fairly recently. Either that or she heard rumours and passed them on as fact in the article.

MOO

Nancy Grace is reporting that the LE has returned the storage shed outback of Hailey's house.

Breaking developments! Authorities reportedly return to missing 13-yr-old cheerleader's home searching an outdoor storage shed near Hailey's home. What did investigators find connected to Hailey's disappearance? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking news at 8PM ET only on HLN!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/NancyGraceHLN

:waitasec: I thought LE went back to the storage shed last week!

He lost his job the same day the girl went missing and he was the last to see her leave to stay over her friends house - but her friend says they NEVER made plans for her to come over?

Her mother didn't check to see if she was at the friend's house? She just took her new live in boyfriend's word for it?

IS this correct?

no the moms bf is a boyfriend of 2 and 1/2 years but just moved in 4 months ago IIRC

IS this correct?

All correct as far as I know, except she has been dating the boyfriend for the past 2 and a half to 3 years. He moved in with her FT about 4 months ago.

IS this correct?
All of what you said is correct EXCEPT boyfriend had been boyfriend for 2 1/2 years - mom said that he just moved in 4 months ago.

Not sure about "loosing his job" - it has been alleged that we just walked out and also that there was a blow-up with either a co-worker or his boss.

Mom did not call the friend's house to see if Hailey was there that night. Yes, she took his word for it.

As far as remembering what the comings and goings were of people on the day HD disappeared...

Most of us are looking back at that date two weeks later and saying it's hard to remember who was around. Would you be more likely to remember if it was two days ago or even yesterday? This would have been the case for HD. They would have been asking on Tuesday when it was realized she was missing, what people where doing or who saw her the day before. I know some people are just now being questioned about it, but with this small of a town, I am sure they knew that she was missing (and thought about last seeing her) long before now. My mom was taken to the hospital not long before Christmas after having a heart attack while driving and again on Christmas eve for additional heart issues. I remember most of both of those days and what I did, because it was a huge shock. I remember that I pulled up next to her at a stoplight (we had been together, but left separately) and waved to her. She had the heart attack while driving not long after. I can remember thinking later on that, that wave could've been the last time I saw her alive....had she not gotten to the hospital in time and how you just never know when the last time you see someone will be the last time! A shocking event can bring those memories of a day or two or even a week or two back into your head. It's harder to remember something long ago when nothing eventful followed, imo.

Jailbreaking a phone is just so you can switch providers. You can not do that with Xbox, but you can use open network connections.

Itouch uses wifi connections, mostly are already open or connected just like internet netowrking.

Modifying either device, of each kind, voids the warranty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jailbreak_(iPhone)

Do you know if there is a wifi clear in the area then, if an xbox can add that connection? I think many people don't understand the wifi issue, and just when I think I do, the IP updates, lol. Because it does seem to vary greatly area to area.

I would think people modifying a device itself for whatever purpose (usually theft of the IP, I believe?) probably wouldn't care about the warranty?

All of what you said is correct EXCEPT boyfriend had been boyfriend for 2 1/2 years - mom said that he just moved in 4 months ago.

Not sure about "loosing his job" - it has been alleged that we just walked out and also that there was a blow-up with either a co-worker or his boss.

Mom did not call the friend's house to see if Hailey was there that night. Yes, she took his word for it.

Did the mom say he moved in 4 months ago or did the MSM or LE tell us that? I don't think BD said that, but I could be wrong. MOO

IS this correct?

IIRC, SA has been Billie's Boyfriend for several years. They met online (M?S??). He has only been living full time at her house for 4 months!

Everything else is correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member