TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The KXTS thing is probably just a teaser to get people to watch. I would bet my now brewing coffee that it is nothing..

Hmmm, we have 40 minutes to guess right?
I'm going to go with information on the elusive phone records.
Next?

I don't think that would be 'shocking'... I think it must be family-related? :waitasec:

The only ting I can think of that they could FOIA is possibly a search warrant. You can't FOIA a physical search - what is there to know.

Freedom of Information Act works kinda like the Sunshine Laws in Florida. For a media station to FOIA something - it has to be a document - usually a court document, which is what makes it public - being it was read, filed and signed by a judge.

My money is on a search warrant. I can't think of anything else they could FOIA and actually get it.

It might be information (search warrant) on what was found in the shed.

ummm no .........seems more of a collector to me. IMO He only sells if they don't fit him as well as he likes. IMO He spends a lot of time actually wearing these masks for "photos and etc"
weird.........I wonder if those guys have been making amateur movies.

The KXTS thing is probably just a teaser to get people to watch. I would bet my now brewing coffee that it is nothing..

I hope it's not "breaking news" about Clint's drug arrest for pot at the end of December.

First, BD and CD aren't on Nancy Grace as scheduled...now "explosive news" coming up at 10:00pm.......I cannot wait.

There is nothing on the news site, no teaser or nothing. Hmmmm, we better not be being hoodwinked again. That lady says she is related to someone there though.......per fb.

"information on the seach" is what it said, maybe they found something while searching.

Maybe they have info on what led to the specific search areas, like the one close to SA's family members house?! My bet would be on cell phone pings from SA.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne