TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Did you have the TV on? Were you watching the ball drop?
BD: We were just watching the news

UM on New Years Eve, every news channel has some special on...there's no actual news on.

Nancy defended BD..."It speaks to her credibility that she is here..."

I hate saying this but I have to agree with her a little bit. I don't know. I just don't think she did anything. I think SA did something to Haliey.

BD:
denies party

aunt, uncle, baby, two brothers over

says visiting, talking about H, pretty upset

a lot of food out and SHAWN HAD SOME DRINKS

tv on.

watched news

she says yeah sure....

OOOOHHHH pins and needles peeps!

just shawn had a beer

((le get on that one))

NG asking about NY party: did you have food out? (Yes) did you have drinks? (shawn did) did you have tv on? (yes) watching ball drop (no). are you sure? (Yes) what did you watch? (news)

Billie Dunn, claims only family were at her home, and that she never even knew it was New Years Eve...claims they were talking about HD and that SA had some drinks and they were just watching the news on tv....There was food out and people over and the tv on but they were not having a New Years Eve party...Yea right.

BD starting to indirectly accuse SA. "Nobody else was thinking about that (drinks) but I think Shawn did have a beer".

She's a smart lady.

NG asks about the party:

BD: We had people over.

NG: Was there food out?

BD: Yes

NG: Were people having drinks?

BD: No, well I think Shawn had a couple of drinks

Here comes that big ole bus that we are all so familiar with.

Ok, so they were watching TV, but had NO idea that it was New Years Eve? She must think either (1) that she is an excellent liar or (2) that we and LE are idiots..or (3) BOTH..

I feel sick watching her I'm sorry...

why the under the bus thing with shawn? cannot wait for the next segment... talk some more bd

If they were "watching the news" she knew it was New Years...........

"I think Shawn had a few drinks"...."Shawn had a beer."You know LE is watching them,I have no doubt there is surveillance.KWIM

I am still not over the fact that SA was at the house at all!!!!!:banghead:

Wouldn't it be normal for family to come at a time like that? And I would think there would be food...why does it have to be termed a "party"??Y

LE has the legal right, via the Supreme Court, to lie to people they question, in order to elicit information.

They do not have a legal right to lie on search warrant affidavits, and personally, I believe that's an extremely rare thing. I see no indications at all, no reason to believe at all, that they lied on the search warrant affidavits.

I have to believe LE on this one. I just see no reason at present not to.

So far SA is the only one that has stated that there was a NYE's party. Maybe it is just like BD said....family. SA drinking. I think he said party to put blame on BD. JMO and that is subject to change. I may not believe everything she says but I believe her over SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas