TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But there is one thing niggling at my brain. The guy that was reported missing from ODESSA that they found dead today, and the "sighting" in Odessa. It's pinging me. So chances are I need to have another beer and get over it.

Just stay away from Odessa. :crazy:

I don't find Billie truthful if that is okay to say. I think she is trying really hard to appear truthful, but it is not working for me, personally.

JMO..I believe Billie. Do I believe she has made bad choices? Yes...but I do not believe she had anything to do with the disappearance of Hailey. I think Shawn acted alone.

I think Shawn acted without BD but with at least one, maybe two, others that I can think of...

I'm a little bit confused by the stuffed animals at the bridge? Why there? It's not even in the same town from where she went missing?

My thought is that most people around here are thinking SA disposed of Hailey somewhere around there (Dunn) and since he is staying over there they are wanting it to stare him in the face every day. It's only about 15-20 minutes from C-City.

JMO..I believe Billie. Do I believe she has made bad choices? Yes...but I do not believe she had anything to do with the disappearance of Hailey. I think Shawn acted alone.

I agree with you, but I have suspicions that Shawn is involved with at least another perp, and not BD.

I think those 11 texts were between him and this "other", reliving whatever they did.

I'm a little bit confused by the stuffed animals at the bridge? Why there? It's not even in the same town from where she went missing?

I've been sitting here trying to figure that out myself? :waitasec:

I think that NG and Mark Klaas are using a tactic to get Billie to feel comfortable enough to speak freely about what she believes. I think she is terrified of whatever she knows. I think her poor judgement when it comes to SA is tearing her apart and never in a million years did she fathom that he could have done something like this to Hailey. There is such a rush of emotion on all aspects. God Bless all of those who LOVE Hailey Dunn.

My theory is that BD does not know where Hailey is but fears SA did kill her. Since it has came out that SA threatened to kill both Hailey and Billie back in February, you can bet that he has threatened to kill them on other occasions besides the reported incident in Feb.

I have an inkling that part of SA threat to kill them has also included him saying that he will bury them right there under the house/ on the premises, wherever that hole is that LE wants to search.

Exxxcusee me, but if LE called and said they wanted to search under my house, I wouldn't be waiting, I would be on the phone to them every hour on the hour to get their tails out there and search! That would be the creepiest and scared feeling ever!!!

I'm with you in not throwing BD under the bus (I personally don't think she is involved) but I thought this phrasing was odd, too. I don't know why, it just stood out to me.

I think BD might be hiding illegal drug info, but I am not convinced that she knows anything about Hailey's disappearance.

The boyfriend, however....
I live in Texas, & I say 'the house', instead of home. It's just the way we talk.

You are probably right on that Belimom....one of his freak friends might have helped him...jmo.

Did SA "normally" drink soda at 6:00 am?

I know some people do that instead of coffee (ugh!).

I am wondering if the soda was a normal morning routine, or if it is possible that he was purchasing soda after being up all night?

I think it's possible that BD doesn't want to own up about the narcotics publicly because of custody issues as well as her job. Lets not forget she has two children and I'm sure she hopes upon hope that Hailey will come back. If she told LE that then maybe she feels they are the only ones that really count and she was honest with them. CPS is often called in on cases like these where there are other children involved.

Were the SAR dogs around the house, was there a hit?
Why under the house, disturbed earth?
Boards missing?
That doesn't seem a likely place, but then again we do not know
what LE knows!

SA eyes very sanpuka IMO........in the screen shots and in the 1 mug shot from his DUI days.

Lord Help Me if LE ever examines my computer! My list and files are a lot longer and more varied now,thanks to IMVU, than their list. I could be in trouble cause of all the things I've searched from these cases here on Websleuths.

I just don't think she is lying. Nancy never really gave her a chance to complete her answer. Billie is not a good communicator. She talks about things assuming we know the referents, which is what the psychologist referred to.

I think she is gullible and is just now finding out what a liar and manipulator the boyfriend was. I think she is medicated now. I can see that she tears up and almost loses it at times but controls it.

If drugs are involved there is no telling what or how SA did what he did. I'm sure he could have slipped Hailey the date rape drug anytime. Same with Billie and knocked her out so she didn't know what was going on.

Just like he told Billie the LE deleted the phone numbers to control the info he gave her.He may fool her but he's not too smart if he thinks by deleting the numbers they can't find them.

I see shades of Kyron's TH and Zahra's EB here also. Anyone else notice ???

Crucial red flag for me is him telling LE she was promiscuious. Sounds to me like he's getting ready for "it wasn't my fault, she came on to me".

What is with this "not in this house" phrase she keeps using?

IMO...The crews from Nancy Grace are holding the interview with her in the living room of her house. (Or should I say Clint's House!) So she refers to "not in this house" when she denys the things that were going on with SA! I am so behind, so I hope this is not been answered by someone else! Right now I have windows open for parts of threads 17, 18 & 19.....I will never catch up!

Dear God...Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!!!

Dunn was accompanied by his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, and their 3-month-old daughter, [CD]. A friend of Dunn's said someone he knew thought they had seen Hailey panhandling with a tall Caucasian man and a small dog in Odessa, Dunn said. He also was pursuing a tip about a man who had moved to Colorado City about four months ago and was in a hurry to leave Colorado City and return to Odessa immediately following Hailey's disappearance.

Both leads turned up nothing, Dunn said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-hailey_dunn_clint_brief/?partner=yahoo_feeds

I don't find Billie truthful if that is okay to say. I think she is trying really hard to appear truthful, but it is not working for me, personally.

I think she is hiding something as well. I just don't know what it is yet? I'm leaning toward her hiding her drug usage since she didn't answer NG on that topic tonight. I'm also wondering if she is trying to cover her guilt because she knows she wasn't parenting Hailey and could have indirectly allowed harm to come to her.

Because she keeps appearing on NG and hasn't lawyered up, I'm holding out that she didn't hurt Hailey.

But I just don't know. She's not laying it all out on the line, in my opinion.

So I'm still sitting on the fence with my opinion. My prayer is that Hailey really is hiding out somewhere. :praying:

Yep. He also defended Susan Smith. Thought LE was picking on her too. Just sayin! Love MK, but he gets it wrong sometimes too.
nobody's perfect, & we need to remember, that he became an expert, involuntarily.

I think that NG and Mark Klaas are using a tactic to get Billie to feel comfortable enough to speak freely about what she believes. I think she is terrified of whatever she knows. I think her poor judgement when it comes to SA is tearing her apart and never in a million years did she fathom that he could have done something like this to Hailey. There is such a rush of emotion on all aspects. God Bless all of those who LOVE Hailey Dunn.

I actually did think about that... but not convinced enough to jump over the fence yet.

I wish we could do a poll and see where everyone is in regards to BD and SA. I'm curious to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas