TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't heard a word if BD is going to be on.

Can you imagine if she is and NG puts those pics up - OH MY! :eek:

I would really like to see BD confronted about these tho.

slightly O/T
Nancy Grace LIVE TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET: Don't miss the premiere of Nancy Grace: America's Missing as we investigate the mystery surrounding 10-year-old Lindsey Baum's disappearance

so who's she gonna get on her panel of experts tonight? Norman Bates?
The rhyming lawyer is gonna have a field day with this :floorlaugh:

I like Susan Moss, i think thats how she spells her name?

I love whe she rhymes..jmo

We haven't heard a word if BD is going to be on.

Can you imagine if she is and NG puts those pics up - OH MY! :eek:

I would really like to see BD confronted about these tho.

IMO, she would say she had no idea about any of that.

For those who watch NG, remember she has two shows starting tonight, back to back, the 2nd hour is supposed to be about Lindsey Baum, as it is the kick-off of a series about missing people. The 1st hour should be her "normal" show.

According to

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/hailey-dunn-latest-possible-sighting-of-missing-teen-mitchell-county

A sighting of a girl fitting Hailey's description was seen getting into a red car in Mitchell County, heading toward Scurry County. But in reading the above article, I cannot tell whether this is recent, or just recently released info.

If I'm not mistaken this sighting has since been discounted http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/17/false-alarm-reported-case-missing-colorado-city-te/

For those who watch NG, remember she has two shows starting tonight, back to back, the 2nd hour is supposed to be about Lindsey Baum, as it is the kick-off of a series about missing people. The 1st hour should be her "normal" show.

OT-- but I'm glad she chose Lindsey to start off with, very glad.

Oh goody! Means her producers got my repeated e-mails!:great:

I'm so glad you were pesty about it Linda - it paid off! :great:
I don't even care if it's old news to us. I will quit working early (again) to be parked in front of my tv to watch Nancy have at it! I have a feeling it's gonna be at least entertaining (if not informative). Sorry, I just don't mind at all that this guy is being outed; I think he's dangerous. Even if he's innocent of harming Hailey, he lied to LE and put his own butt on the firing line...

Advocate Group KlaasKids Heads to Texas for Hailey Search

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126

Representatives from one of the most recognized advocate groups for missing children are on their way to Colorado City to assist in the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKIDS Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, says he'll meet with Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, to help determine how his group can be help find Hailey.

I remember people wondering where H's bedroom was in the house.

In this article, take a look at the picture they attached. Seems to be the pink curtains in H's room ... so her room is in back, near carport.

I foresee a train wreck coming. A big one. And another thing that bothers me, I think that this could have an impact on the investigation with people stone walling and siding with Billie...because they are coming to her aid, and I don't think LE is going to like that.

I'm thinking that if Marc Klaas is going to help BD look for HD, he's going to want more specific information from her about where to look in Scurry County, might turn out to be a good thing.

Have flyers been posted at every hotel in a 200 mile radius?

Kermit, Monahans, and even Grandfalls have been covered....I will double check with my DD and make sure the hotels here are covered....I called the lady who runs the electronic billboard in town, to have one put on there, and she has agreed to do it for free! It should be up tomorrow. :woohoo:

Trying to catch up. Daughter was in a car accident =( But thankful to the Lord no one was injured in any way. A couple seconds of timing, and it really would have been tragic =( Forgive me if I'm commenting on posts from earlier . . and you've already moved on...

Trying to catch up. Daughter was in a car accident =( But thankful to the Lord no one was injured in any way. A couple seconds of timing, and it really would have been tragic =( Forgive me if I'm commenting on posts from earlier . . and you've already moved on...
glad she's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member