TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stuck on those lie detector results. I did a quick google and came up with the following, which confirms to me the obvious - that they messed up with Billie by giving her the test after she just found out that SA had failed:

http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/information.shtml#errors

Since it is recognized that any error is damaging, examiners utilize a variety of procedures to identify the presence of factors which may cause false responses, and to insure an unbiased review of the polygraph records; these include:

Protective Procedures

an assessment of the examinee's emotional state
medical information about the examinee's physical condition
specialized tests to identify the overly responsive examinee and to calm the overly nervous
control questions to evaluate the examinee's response capabilities
factual analysis of the case information
a pre-test interview and detailed review of the questions
quality control reviews​

One more thing - just throwing this out there to try and put some pieces together...

On NG the other night - didn't the dad state that Hailey had stayed at his house both Christmas night and the night after Christmas? Then SA stated that Hailey was stopping at her dad's house and then to MB for a sleepover.
That would mean that Hailey wouldn't have slept in her bed (in her own home) for 3 nights in a row.

Call me crazy - but that seems like a lot of nights (in a row) - sleeping away from home. (Was she having any problems sleeping at the home - for any reasons?) Was she afraid of something/someone at home and didn't want to sleep there - since her mom worked late?

JMO

But that is her home - that is the beauty of co-parenting - kid's have 2 loving homes - I would've given my life - honestly - for my child to have had that opportunity.

I would like to hear the phone call from Billie to MB. Can you imagine?

Hi is Hailey there?

No I haven't seen her

But she said she was staying over last night.

What? she has never stayed over here.

mmmmm what next????

OMG!!!!!!! Hailey's mom failed her polygraph! WHAT??????

I just started reading this thread, so someone else probably has commented on this. I think this supports the belief that polygraphs are not reliable because there is no way that I believe that BO had anything to do with HD's disappearance or harmed her in any way.

My 6-year-old daughter just walked in and told me about a girl on the bus with 2 black eyes. I was interested and asked... she said the girl (who is 7) told her that she hit her forehead with a drawer from her chest of drawers. How do I take that, you know? I just can't go ape shizzle on everyone, but really just put that in my folder of my brain and keep watch, ask questions. Because, and here's the crux: How far do you go? Everyone asks that. Some people are too chicken for the most obvious (not me!), some ignore, but I'm stuck with when/who/what? I've decided to file and monitor. Maybe the lil girl did hit her head on a drawer. It takes more investigation and for me not to go crazy. (Hard after being a member of WS.)

@ Sarx: We need a bonfire chat... LOL

Hugs to everyone else, and may Hailey be brought home tomorrow safely. Here's to hope!

I am a local and I am VERY upset at the way that our LE guys are being portrayed. I don't think that people understand but FYI...
Our Police Chief is an Interm Police Chief that has only been a traffic cop. And he hasn't been one for very long.
NOTHING like this has ever happened here so our LE are trying their best to learn as they go.
I know that these guys are working their tails off and I can't believe that people that are on the out side looking in would say things that make our LE look like they don't care about this sweet innocent little girl.

The Heidi Search Center is based here in San Antonio and, although they typically work on cases in San Antonio and surrounding counties, this is their mission statement:

"The Heidi Search Center, Inc. is dedicated to preventing
child and adult abductions and locating missing persons
by conducting community education programs, advocating
community awareness, facilitating search and location efforts
and offering assistance and referrals to those with missing
loved ones nationwide."

IMO, it couldn't hurt for the family to contact them.

http://www.heidisearchcenter.com/

Now you're talkin! I never new about that until you posted it! And good you did, because Billie's friend will see that and tell her. :)

Do we really know if she stayed over at her dad's a lot, or just for the holiday weekend? Just wondering how she got along with the new wife/girlfriend of her dad. Lots of young girls don't like that either.

I am a local and I am VERY upset at the way that our LE guys are being portrayed. I don't think that people understand but FYI...
Our Police Chief is an Interm Police Chief that has only been a traffic cop. And he hasn't been one for very long.
NOTHING like this has ever happened here so our LE are trying their best to learn as they go.
I know that these guys are working their tails off and I can't believe that people that are on the out side looking in would say things that make our LE look like they don't care about this sweet innocent little girl.

mommaJack, I think they do care. I just honestly think they were completely blindsided and unprepared, having had little or no experience with anything like this before.

http://www.kwes.com/global/category...d=5447070&topVideoCatNo=121765&autoStart=true

DPS Trooper: "We can Monday morning quarterback all day long....."

If you are not from C-City, and you cannot personally see and feel the agony, fear, the hours upon hours of work and searching and the REAL effort being put forth by the LE involved, then hush. I came to WS to find out ways to help with searches, investigations and how to help in any way. Now I feel like a line has been drawn.
Please suggest ways to help, stop bashing our PD and the rest of the LE that's helping.

I ain't bashin... I'm understanding. Not everyone has a line, and please don't feel that way. It's hard to not draw lines (in any circumstance) and maybe it's the Aquarian in me but... please know there are others who understand small town life and I, for one, do not Monday morning quarterback" and hate "hindsight is 20/20." I do it to myself toooooo much. I can't throw it in others' faces.

Hugs to you... :)

http://www.kwes.com/global/category...d=5447070&topVideoCatNo=121765&autoStart=true

DPS Trooper: "We can Monday morning quarterback all day long....."

If you are not from C-City, and you cannot personally see and feel the agony, fear, the hours upon hours of work and searching and the REAL effort being put forth by the LE involved, then hush. I came to WS to find out ways to help with searches, investigations and how to help in any way. Now I feel like a line has been drawn.
Please suggest ways to help, stop bashing our PD and the rest of the LE that's helping.

You beat me to it. I was just going to post that.

Good interview with DPS Trooper

God Bless them. They are not going to stop until they find her.

No, mommaJack! (((hugs))) I'm trying to show others how a small town works. And that NOTHING prepares this small town for this kind of thing. I'm a small town girl. Please know that I, as well as others, are understanding of what you are going through. Read back on my posts and you will see.

I only hope the best for your overwhelmed town. :(

I am sure the local LE are working their butts off and probably not sleeping any more than Billie or Hailey's dad are. I hope they are getting all of the help they need from other agencies and get even more if Hailey is not found soon.

Poor Billie, bless her heart, she looks like a tiny ghost. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member