TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is certainly possible I didn't see any LE in the photos posted......??
my house was serched and it wasnt by locals. they only looked in backyard in the garage and the shed. i so appreate what efforts that have gone out twords finding H. thank you all

my house was serched and it wasnt by locals.

Le just stands for law enforcement, doesn't mean local law enforcement. Glad to hear your house was searched, that is a good thing :)

That is certainly possible I didn't see any LE in the photos posted......??

To clear that up...LE had called the Radio Station to tell them about the search being organized, and so that is why it was first reported that way. Then they were notified by Community Development Director that it was not being led up by LE and it was then corrected. Everyone was instructed at the search if they came opn anything suspicous to call LE and let me handle it from there.

Another day the sun is setting and a mother and her family have to lay their heads down and try to sleep, not knowing where their precious child is. Cry for Hailey, cry for those who have gone before her and for those who will be missing in the future. We have to take a stand someplace. We have to do something. I for one am tired of crying for these lost babies.

Am really not being sarcastic but hopefully somebody who is an experienced PR person who is going to lay out the facts known/not known. A person who is not dabbling in the detail or pretending to know the facts. Just lay it out clear and concise with nothing left for interpretations. That would be one wish to be fulfilled.

It is baffling to me that there seem to be no valuable clues to her disappearance. It is like she just disappeared off the face of the earth leaving everything to speculation, innuendo and rumor.

Am really not being sarcastic but hopefully somebody who is an experienced PR person who is going to lay out the facts known/not known. A person who is not dabbling in the detail or pretending to know the facts. Just lay it out clear and concise with nothing left for interpretations. That would be one wish to be fulfilled.

At this point I also wish BD would get an advisor or better yet an attorney. I know she would face criticizm from some but LE is making her look like she is lying. I know she is probably the last person in her own mind though. I feel so sad for everyone involved.

At this point I also wish BD would get an advisor or better yet an attorney. I know she would face criticizm from some but LE is making her look like she is lying. I know she is probably the last person in her own mind though. I feel so sad for everyone involved.

I definitley think the Dunn family needs a family spokesperson or advocate.
This will guide them on what to say and do and what not to.

I really wish someone from FBI or with experience in these cases would take over any messages to the public, and this is nothing against the local police chief.

That's so great that the word is getting out. Does anyone know how this happens exactly? For instance, Jonathan Foster's case didn't get nearly the same amount of press as this one or Kyron's. I'm just wondering if it comes down to a lot of people contacting MSM.

Miss O , and thats just it ..comes down to people contacting MSM ect and pushing as hard as u can. Like MC she didn't get much press at all, its strange how it works sometimes but its pushing as hard as u can to get the word out.

TC

that's so great that the word is getting out. Does anyone know how this happens exactly? For instance, jonathan foster's case didn't get nearly the same amount of press as this one or kyron's. I'm just wondering if it comes down to a lot of people contacting msm.

bingo

Hailey's Mom Leaves Home With Texas Rangers

Colorado City, TX— The mother of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn left her Colorado City home Friday evening at the request of Texas Rangers, according to KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.
Billie Dunn told Tatro she was going to answer a few questions and wouldn't be gone long.

Prior to Dunn leaving the home, authorities took away one of Billie Dunn's vehicles as well as an X-Box from the home. Law enforcement told Tatro they were looking for any clues regarding Hailey's disappearance.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

Colorado City, TX— The mother of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn left her Colorado City home Friday evening at the request of Texas Rangers, according to KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.
Billie Dunn told Tatro she was going to answer a few questions and wouldn't be gone long.

Prior to Dunn leaving the home, authorities took away one of Billie Dunn's vehicles as well as an X-Box from the home. Law enforcement told Tatro they were looking for any clues regarding Hailey's disappearance.

*tears* what she's going through just breaks my heart.. I want to yell Leave her alone already.. I know they can't but.... just yeah......

have we covered if they had any internet acess there ? maybe stealing wifi from a neighbor for the xbox ? I know my kids did that the 24 hours we were without when we moved ( but our neighbor is our friend, so they knew LOL )

XBOX Live? TEN stinking days and they are JUST NOW looking at cars???? GOOD GRIEF!

TX rangers seem more interested in what Billie has to say than with Clint, wonder if it is because SA lived there???
Hailey seemed to live between the 2 houses.

my house was serched and it wasnt by locals. they only looked in backyard in the garage and the shed. i so appreate what efforts that have gone out twords finding H. thank you all

So LE searched your house? Just trying to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers