TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinect takes photos of those playing the game then shows them afterward. Is it possible photos were taken of Hailey and someone else playing the game that day?

Yeah, I love the photo snap shots and the dance freestyle videos....

can other people access your kinect without your knowledge?

She could have been chatting with anyone!

a monthly subscription to what?
to the XBox service. There are different levels - silver, gold etc. depending on how many hours you're on. Not all Xboxes have hard-drives though.

You can voice chat, text, and send messages.

Also access facebook, stream movies and music. You can basically do about anything your computer does.

Do you all remember the case of Venus Stewart. Her husband recruited an assistant to her murder while playing military games on Xbox.

Agree and I don't understand it at all. Hailey was between the two houses almost daily. Clint's better half can't remember if she saw Hailey that day. They are concentrating on SA and BO for sure as SA is the only one who is saying he saw Hailey last. All should be looked at and questioned.

Agreed it's like clint is being totally ignored, what about searching hailey's stuff at his house??
Hud housing only allows 1 bedroom per child UNLESS they are same sex so there house is a 2 bedroom, so she wouldn't have her own room there, but i bet she had some of her belongings there. What if they have clues??? NO i don't think clint is suspect in any shapr nor form.

a monthly subscription to what?

A paid monthly subscription to Xbox Live. It comes with I think 3 free months then you have to pay for it after that.

Just a sidenote: any of you that have kids who are on Xbox live, I would seriously consider monitoring what they are doing and who they are talking to on there. There are some pretty sick people out there, it's just an extention of the internet.

ok...how do I STOP my kid from doing that?

my son only videos chats with his friends from school and asks my permission.... Also my son screens his friend lists and only lets friends he knows in his party.... just lay down rules...

Who is Mod tonight,please?

If you have a question, just contact the Mods for this forum

summer_breeze, cholzsch, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Salem, Cubby, imamaze

or you can alert on your own post and send a message that way too!

to the XBox service. There are different levels - silver, gold etc. depending on how many hours you're on. Not all Xboxes have hard-drives though.

ahhhh. thanks.

I wonder if they had a subscription?

do kids ever talk to one another in person anymore

Also access facebook, stream movies and music. You can basically do about anything your computer does.

Do you all remember the case of Venus Stewart. Her husband recruited an assistant to her murder while playing military games on Xbox.

The minute I saw the words Xbox I thought of Doug Stewart. :furious:

Hitting the alert button on your last post and typing a question is the fasted way to contact a mod.

imo they did or LE would have had no reason to take the xbox...jmo

Will it take pictures of people playing, even if there is no subscription?

ETA: Just for clarification - I was wondering if the picture option required the internet subscription... (been answered now)

also curious as to why they are just now taking the xbox, that would be like waiting this long to take the computer.....

Le just stands for law enforcement, doesn't mean local law enforcement. Glad to hear your house was searched, that is a good thing :)
oh ok i think i get it now the LE was looking in or around residents and the ccity locals was looking around town and dunn. am i correct. when i said locals i ment ccity locals. sorry for the confusion. of corse i dont know for sure if they were in fact LE cause all they said is there with search and rescue. so

my son only videos chats with his friends from school and asks my permission.... Also my son screens his friend lists and only lets friends he knows in his party.... just lay down rules...

I ain't paying for no subscription and it's right in the family room. :great: Which I am always in when he and his friends are using it!

Just had to make sure;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members