TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey's Mom Leaves Home With Texas Rangers

Colorado City, TX— The mother of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn left her Colorado City home Friday evening at the request of Texas Rangers, according to KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.
Billie Dunn told Tatro she was going to answer a few questions and wouldn't be gone long.

Prior to Dunn leaving the home, authorities took away one of Billie Dunn's vehicles as well as an X-Box from the home. Law enforcement told Tatro they were looking for any clues regarding Hailey's disappearance.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036
hmmmm on the xbox.... im guessing they are searching messaging and online friends of SA....could be anyones, but im thinkin SA ....jmo

*tears* what she's going through just breaks my heart.. I want to yell Leave her alone already.. I know they can't but.... just yeah......

Yeah... I have tears rolling down my face. When will her nightmare end?!? :cry:

XBOX Live? TEN stinking days and they are JUST NOW looking at cars???? GOOD GRIEF!

Xbox Live requires internet access. Unless she took her Xbox to someone else's house with internet. My kids haul theirs to their friend's whenever they spend the night, or to my mom's when they go spend the night there.

A few hours ago, LE made it sound as though they were off to get her out of a closet...:(

hmmmm on the xbox.... im guessing they are searching messaging and online friends of SA....could be anyones, but im thinkin SA ....jmo

OT: Does xBox Live need an internet connection, or can it run off a phone line?

I just bought my kid the new xbox live with the kinect thingy.

Can't you talk to other people on the "live " part? My kid is telling me yeah, and you can e-mail too?

does anyone use their iphone to read here and post ? I can't figure out how to thank a post from tapatalk? Had to log on to the laptop to thank the first post on this thread.

OT: Does xBox Live need an internet connection, or can it run off a phone line?
internet...but it can be used anywhere that has internet... friends.....moms...etc....

Can't you talk to other people on the "live " part? My kid is telling me yeah, and you can e-mail too?

You can voice chat, text, and send messages.

A few hours ago, LE made it sound as though they were off to get her out of a closet...:(

yeah and had it narrowed down to a few people....

in the coming days they plan of focusing on RSO.....eyeroll..........

does anyone use their iphone to read here and post ? I can't figure out how to thank a post from tapatalk? Had to log on to the laptop to thank the first post on this thread.

The thank button does not show up on my android when i'm posting here from it.

yep yep and yep.. XBox Live is basically a computer. Email, live chat, etc. But yes you do need an internet connection. BO said she didn't have a computer but didnot not say one way or the other about internet connection. CD said he does not have internet access at his house the other night on NG.

Plus, that XBox could have been played by any or all of them. Hailey, brother, SA and mom.

Theres a ghost town near CC called Cuthbert. Does anyone know if theres building still there? Has that area been searched, its abt 15 miles from CC?

you can do everything also video chat as kinect is a camera.... my son talks to people all over while playing

Kinect takes photos of those playing the game then shows them afterward. Is it possible photos were taken of Hailey and someone else playing the game that day?

TX rangers seem more interested in what Billie has to say than with Clint, wonder if it is because SA lived there???
Hailey seemed to live between the 2 houses.

Agree and I don't understand it at all. Hailey was between the two houses almost daily. Clint's better half can't remember if she saw Hailey that day. They are concentrating on SA and BO for sure as SA is the only one who is saying he saw Hailey last. All should be looked at and questioned.

http://www.facebook.com/findhaileydunn

From FB page, the volunteer search is over for the day.
Thanks the many people who turned out to help.
Also, posts they were notified that TES is on its way there.
Stating that the family asked them to come.

BBM

:takeabow:I'm so proud of the community volunteer searchers!!!

LE has had what 10 days?? to get this search focused, and organized including accurate information going out to the public from an informed LE officer and personally I think LE has failed miserably.

THANK YOU to each and every volunteer who is actively searching for Hailey on foot and as well here on Webslueths:websleuther:.
:loveyou:What beautiful hearts you all have!!

:praying:

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members