TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, he's been very odd during the interviews I've seen. In the brief clip tonight on NBC he was crying, tears pouring and he is very distressed, he said the fact that she hasn't contacted any of her friends scares him and he just doesn't know what to think or do. My words not his.

If that’s the first thing I saw AND he explained what he was doing for five hours while his wife and newborn were gone leaving, all the essentials behind, I’d probably have a different impression of this case.

So, I just asked my husband how long it would take him to report me missing if he came home and I was gone, but my car was here and the kids were gone. He says he would probably have 3 or 4 beers before he ever even realized it. Then he said he would call my sister and my best friend to see if I was there. And, then he said he would assume maybe I was at TJ Maxx. Then he says if a day went by he would think maybe I was having an affair. I almost have to laugh at how ridiculous this man is. Maybe SC is just one of these kind of guys..
Same here, my spouse wouldn't worry at first, figuring I was at the neighbors or went for a walk, etc. But if there was a 3 week old, purse left in the car, door open, etc?

My husband's father was recently diagnosed with cancer. I cried for two days almost immediately after receiving the news. My husband, a decorated war veteran with PTSD, acted strangely. He was laughing and joking ten minutes after receiving the news. Not one tear. Five days later he was outside snow blowing our driveway and absentmindedly stuck his hand in the blade. He had a total meltdown in the driveway. He was sobbing on his knees.
Everyone processes things differently. Not for one second did I assume my husband was fine because he laughed in the five days before the emotional meltdown. Maybe the people on this website would assume such a thing, but I didn't. This particular situation is so traumatic. This man may be doing everything he can to just keep breathing right now.

Thank you. Shane looks like he's headed for an emotional breakdown.

This is my thought as well. He was so upset that the car door was unlocked I can't imagine him not taking the purse out of the car and locking the car door and then taking the purse up to the apartment.

He was so upset that it was unlocked and the purse was in the car, yet he didn't call the police or do anything about it at all for over 4 hours. ?

So, I just asked my husband how long it would take him to report me missing if he came home and I was gone, but my car was here and the kids were gone. He says he would probably have 3 or 4 beers before he ever even realized it. Then he said he would call my sister and my best friend to see if I was there. And, then he said he would assume maybe I was at TJ Maxx. Then he says if a day went by he would think maybe I was having an affair. I almost have to laugh at how ridiculous this man is. Maybe SC is just one of these kind of guys..

Yeah my husband is just like this.... Over 20 years of marriage and I have never left food out, a dirty kitchen, or dirty dishes in the kitchen and left the house or went to bed. Yet I think if he came home and there was food on the counter or a mess he would assume I left it out for him. My husband is the least observant person I have ever met, and I think it has caused me to be overly observant to make up for it.

FBI investigating disappearance of mother and newborn baby in Texas

"Shane Carey, Heidi's boyfriend and Margot's father, said the couple also have a six-year-old son together. Carey told [NBC affiliate KXAN] Monday that their son's school never called when Heidi didn't show up in the afternoon."
My question is...did SC know the car was at the apartments.
And if he did.. how was Heidi supposed to have picked him up if she wasn't at the apartments. How far from their apartment was the car parked?

Guilty or not, this man is currently in victim stays. There has been NO mention of drug or alcohol abuse in MSM.

Giving myself a time out.

Right. I tried to edit it to say
*based on viewing his interviews*
but I missed the time cut by just
one minute. ugh.

I did say "perhaps".

I really am trying to tread lightly.

I can tell he's in pain.

Please stay.

Right, the statement should be in the article linked, it's not. That's why I asked if anyone was able to find another article or interview that says this. For right now, I'm not taking this as 100% correct. It's not a quote, and it's not in the article they link. JMO
Yeah, the original linked article that led to KXAN was posted at 6:32 am today but was updated at 6:50 pm after the press conference and no longer mentions anything about the school call.

So the first link - FBI investigating disappearance of mother and newborn baby in Texas - has the statement but the link inside of that story has been updated and changed.

Simple, huh? o_O

No. You have to click on my provided link below the quote that I posted. Do not click on the NBC affiliate link!

hmmm it still doesn't link to the original KXAN article that says this. That is what I'm looking for. The article in pulling info from an affiliate (being KXAN), I can not find an article that actually says this from KXAN though.

Yeah my husband is just like this.... Over 20 years of marriage and I have never left food out, a dirty kitchen, or dirty dishes in the kitchen and left the house or went to bed. Yet I think if he came home and there was food on the counter or a mess he would assume I left it out for him. My husband is the least observant person I have ever met, and I think it has caused me to be overly observant to make up for it.

Mine is the same way! He would not notice for a while, but if he had a need for me he MIGHT look around for me or try to call my cell. If he calls my cell and I don't answer, he gets panicky, though.

Wouldn't that be great if mother and baby were alive.

Just to understand your perspective: Who would be orchestrating such a disappearance, and how would they get money, and how would that attention help them?

It worked for Sheri Papini and her husband. To be honest, a hoax was my initial feeling until I watched the long video.

Same here, my spouse wouldn't worry at first, figuring I was at the neighbors or went for a walk, etc. But if there was a 3 week old, purse left in the car, door open, etc?
I'm not sure he would notice the small details like the door and the keys. We have teenagers now. I'm sure he would be happy to have some peace and quiet. I sure hope I never go missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M