TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regina Rowell – The Charley Project

I know she was reported 5 months after WCJD was found but still had to post her because her photos look so similar to what I imagine she'd look like. Could there be a timeline discrepancy in Regina's case?

Not sure about this, but could Regina fit with Valentine Sally? Blonde hair, age range fits, same height and weight. Only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that she left her car, purse and ID behind in Louisiana, and VS is believed to come from Phoenix heading eastwards....unless Regina decided to take on a 'hitchhiking life'.

585UFAZ

EXCLUSIONS:

MP2919 Kimberly Doss

MP946 Marcia Remick

MP5860 Marie Blee

MP4592 Karen Zendrosky

MP2492 Wendy Eaton

MP6937 Tina Kemp

MP2345 Carla Corley

MP5879 Joyce Brewer

MP6391 Angela Meeker

MP2362 Rachael Garden

MP28953 Roxane Easland

MP2560 Maria Anjiras

MP11009 Kimberly Doss

MP2392 Laureen Rahn

MP2928 Kristy Booth

MP6744 Mary Trlica

MP6263 Cindy King

MP8253 Deborah McCall

No offense to anyone but before you post someone, please:
a) check out Namus for the ruleouts
b) look to see if anyone has already put out an MP as a possible match for this doe before you post
c) read the threads. It will help answer your questions
d) check the MP statistics: height, weight, location, tats, scars, etc to see if they match up with the doe
e) after 41 (almost) years, if you think of a question like, "have the police done this? or this?" yes, they probably have

Be considerate of the thread "watchers/followers". There are some of us who have been on here a very long time and while I know you "newbies" like to be helpful, with repetitive questions/posts etc, it just gets to be too much sometimes.

Thanks. I'm not a mean person, promise.

I'm gonna be 25 this year and on could totally pass as 17-18 year old. Don't underestimate the power of "baby face". When I started my job as a teacher in high school I almost got kicked out out of staff's room on my first day, because I was mistaken for a student. But, on a more serious note: I think that WCJD MIGHT have been 18. Anything more seems like a stretch to me, but also... Girls looked different back then. I'm mostly leaning towards our Jane Doe being 15-17, 18 at most. Maybe a few months shy of her 18th birthday. Something like that.
The coroner would determine age based on medical science of the deceased.

Her initial age estimation was either between 15 and 20 or 15 and 22, according to different sources. After her remains were exhumed in 1999, it was revised to be between 14 and 18. She definitely could have been 18, even if she appears to be younger.

The coroner would determine age based on medical science of the deceased.
I know that the coroner would determine age based on medical science of the deceased, but coroners also make mistakes. In my post I was just taking part in the already ongoing discussion. not saying anyone was wrong, just letting the thoughts get out of my head.

I know that the coroner would determine age based on medical science of the deceased, but coroners also make mistakes. In my post I was just taking part in the already ongoing discussion. not saying anyone was wrong, just letting the thoughts get out of my head.
Yes of course, I know a case even with science, they were off 20 years on a female.

Last edited:
I know. I am particularly interested in this one because I have ties to the area and each time I go to my friends ranch, I exit where she was found. As I exit I always look at the location where she was found and wonder who killed her, why and who in the heck was this little girl???

I'm the one that sent in the picture of Kathleen and my sister thats on Fb. I can't wait to see this solved. I so hope they find the people that did this horrible crime.
Hello! Do you happen to remember what you talked to her at that time with your sister? any details that we do not know? for example if she went to high school?

The memories were more similar then the picture is why it was posted and not ruled out. Kati was a 16 year old that stayed in a motel were we met in the last part of oct 1980.
The exact location of the motel is fuzzy it was a very long time ago. She was with a couple in there maybe early 30's She said that she had runaway from Corpus Christi. In the 3-4 days at the motel she had worn the same clothes This white long hoodie type sweater over her bathing suit or long sleeve yellow sweater with blue jeans and sandals. I never seen her wear anything different. The motel was very small we rented 3 rooms my sister was to stay with me but after Kati told my mom she was a runaway she for bided
my sister to come over to my room without her there. Kati would come to my room every few hours and talk and brush her hair. she would brush her hair in these big wings..
After all the research this motel has to be in the Madisonville/Centerville Texas area.

The memories were more similar then the picture is why it was posted and not ruled out. Kati was a 16 year old that stayed in a motel were we met in the last part of oct 1980.
The exact location of the motel is fuzzy it was a very long time ago. She was with a couple in there maybe early 30's She said that she had runaway from Corpus Christi. In the 3-4 days at the motel she had worn the same clothes This white long hoodie type sweater over her bathing suit or long sleeve yellow sweater with blue jeans and sandals. I never seen her wear anything different. The motel was very small we rented 3 rooms my sister was to stay with me but after Kati told my mom she was a runaway she for bided
my sister to come over to my room without her there. Kati would come to my room every few hours and talk and brush her hair. she would brush her hair in these big wings..
After all the research this motel has to be in the Madisonville/Centerville Texas area.

Do you remember if her sandals were red?

Based on the clothing description of Kathy’s clothes, i think that she is WCJD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia