TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Valero gas station within appx. 150 feet of that intersection. It's possible he was carjacked there after he stopped for fuel/snacks/etc.
And I can testify that my son was robbed at a BJ’s Wholesale gas station and the video cameras were non-functional. Had my son been car jacked there, there would have been zero evidence as there were no witnesses or video recordings of him being robbed.

It is sold worldwide by commercial companies which is the fact that you disputed.
It was purchased, marketed by various companies and sold.
Ergo can be traced.
By LE.
There is nothing to trace in that since as It is a paper/hemp cone package that fits the same used on the joints. You can fill it with anything from tobacco, to drugs, but that is a dead end to look into the company. Would be the same as going after a Cigarette company because someone laced a cigarette with PCP. The marijuana is being questioned, not the wraps, which was most likely purchased from another student as marijuana is just easy to get as alcohol at Texas State. The best information will come from his Snapchat if they are able to get the records through the court, as it would lead them to the DD that sold the marijuana that was possibly laced like Filly also mentioned. I will say regardless of the marijuana being laced, sober or not, I believe LE’s latest statement shows that Jason will most likely be found near the site. Either way it is all sad, and pray people come forward with info!

Sounds like they might suspect the weed was laced—probably either that or a head injury making him hot. Poor fish. Wow, that’s a weird detail.

I really think he was just heading home for the holidays and was distracted for whatever reason and ended up on SF Rd. and just had an unfortunate accident. I’m not sure if I think it’s more likely that he was high, got turned around, crashed, body temp went up and he succumbed to hypothermia OR that he was not intoxicated, just got distracted and turned around, crashed and sustained a head injury making his temp go up and he succumbed to hypothermia and/or injuries. I think they’re equally plausible. He’s out there somewhere.

They would know if the weed was laced. They have field tests in their vehicles.

Looks like blunt wraps. The 30 somethings next door probably could roll them in their sleep.

Praying they find Jason really soon. Nice young college kid going home to family. Weed went home with kids for generations from school. Today this **** is killing them. You can't trust it.

These dealers are even doing it in reverse to "neo hippies". Lacing their weed or hallucinogens with fentanyl.

A photo can say so much. Jason definitely IMO doesn't have options. No small pupils. Just the opposite.

Whoa. Where does it state the weed was laced? Most weed is not. So my friend says....

There is nothing to trace in that since as It is a paper/hemp cone package that fits the same used on the joints. You can fill it with anything from tobacco, to drugs, but that is a dead end to look into the company. Would be the same as going after a Cigarette company because someone laced a cigarette with PCP. The marijuana is being questioned, not the wraps, which was most likely purchased from another student as marijuana is just easy to get as alcohol at Texas State. The best information will come from his Snapchat if they are able to get the records through the court, as it would lead them to the DD that sold the marijuana that was possibly laced like Filly also mentioned. I will say regardless of the marijuana being laced, sober or not, I believe LE’s latest statement shows that Jason will most likely be found near the site. Either way it is all sad, and pray people come forward with info!

BBM.

So... are you saying that you can buy legal pot at a local distributor that is laced with bad ? Or is the possibly laced weed bought off the streets? I'm asking because while I don't smoke, my mother does to help her sleep, and I REALLY don't want to chase her running naked down the street. lol She's not exactly a spring chicken.

I know it's off topic, and I apologize for that, but it's a serious question. Y'all got me concerned. :eek: Thanks.

And I can testify that my son was robbed at a BJ’s Wholesale gas station and the video cameras were non-functional. Had my son been car jacked there, there would have been zero evidence as there were no witnesses or video recordings of him being robbed.

My son was kidnapped as a Marine in the Mojave desert. He was pistol whipped, Beaten, blinded with pepper spray and abandoned in the desert without shoes. No video recorded this either. To think no crime occured because it wasn't caught on video? I think if this was a woman in this case, it would be viewed differently. LE is really interested in that intersection. Something happened there. And phone apps don't stop because the phone falls in between the seats.

I don’t think it’s that common to get weed that’s laced. I mean, why? What’s the benefit for the dealer? That would make it more expensive, so why wouldn’t they tell you and charge more? That’s how it was back in my day at least! It’s not like how they lace heroin w/fentanyl b/c it IS way cheaper.

Thx for the laugh about your mom, @Gemmie! Lol
Whoa. Where does it state the weed was laced? Most weed is not. So my friend says....

BBM.

So... are you saying that you can buy legal pot at a local distributor that is laced with bad ****? Or is the possibly laced weed bought off the streets? I'm asking because while I don't smoke, my mother does to help her sleep, and I REALLY don't want to chase her running naked down the street. lol She's not exactly a spring chicken.

I know it's off topic, and I apologize for that, but it's a serious question. Y'all got me concerned. :eek: Thanks.

They can also be purchased pre- FILLED. And lots of them look to be professionally filled.
That was my point.

Did he leave the main road simply to smoke a blunt? Is it legal? If not, maybe he was worried about a passing cop seeing a huge, glowing blunt in his hands as he drove.

Also, I was SO impressed by the sherrif's statement and photos! I wish we would see this kind of transparency more often. It's a great way to nip a lot of speculation in the bud.

Last edited:
BBM.

So... are you saying that you can buy legal pot at a local distributor that is laced with bad ****? Or is the possibly laced weed bought off the streets? I'm asking because while I don't smoke, my mother does to help her sleep, and I REALLY don't want to chase her running naked down the street. lol She's not exactly a spring chicken.

Being 23 I have never in the past 5 years had a friend or anybody I know sold laced weed, and I work in the acting industry which 9 out of 10 smoke. While not uncommon they are testing for a “hallucinogenic” which would most likely be PCP IF it did come back positive, as this is known as sherm or wet like Filly said. In San Marcos, Texas which is where Jason lives, and I, marijuana is illegal would have to be purchased from someone local. If said Marijuana was laced it wears done on the “streets” as you cannot obtain Marijuana legally. Only Hemp in Texas, like the wraps.

Did he leave the main road simply to smoke a blunt? Is it legal? If not, maybe he was worried about a passing cop seeing a huge, glowing blunt in his hands as he drove.

Also, I was SO impressed by the sherrif's statement and photos! I wish we saw this more often. It's a great way to nip a lot of in the bud.
JMO this is what makes the most sense at this moment, probably intended to connect with Highway at the end of Salt Flat Rd, if I remember correctly LulingResident said there was a route on Waze that that led back I-10

So there is no proof yet the pot was laced.
no but they went a long way to kill the rumor machine that is destroying his family so I suspect they weren't about to throw in another without fair evidence. They mentioned hallucinogenic component.. there was stuff years ago called Thai sticks and it was extremely trippy, but I've not seen or heard of it in years.
If they cannot find Jason they cannot know what happened to him, whether it was organic or chemical in nature. 50/50 chance either way, I'd imagine.
By now tough they will have spoken with all his mates and one of them might have mentioned some trippy weed is doing the rounds.
I do believe the SAR groups are well up to speed on head injuries and likely destinations following same and would have checked them all out already.
If someone is tripping though there is no end to a list of possible destinations..

Also, I was SO impressed by the sherrif's statement and photos! I wish we would see this kind of transparency more often. It's a great way to nip a lot of speculation in the bud.

It is still illegal to use or possess marijuana under Texas law — and has been since 1931. What changed last year (2019) is that hemp is considered different from marijuana.

IMO, for LE to put out that there remains a possibility that the marijuana was combined with an unknown hallucinogenic substance probably means they suspect this to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member