Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davila has a lengthy criminal history, records show. He’s been arrested at least 12 times on various charges dating to 1999, when he was 15.

He has been convicted of arson; assault causing bodily injury — married or cohabitant; possession of a controlled substance under 200 grams (cocaine and Xanax); unauthorized use of a vehicle; and twice for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces.

He was sentenced to five years in prison for the controlled substance charge. For the other convictions, he was sentenced to anywhere from 30 days to one year in jail.

Police: Father of missing infant in San Antonio staged kidnapping to cover up 'foul play'

Catching up but wanted to note “arson” in bag of tricks...history of starting of fires, may or may not be relevant but having a flashback of those awful two women (mother and girlfriend) who set their baby on fire (alive!)—-Baby Levi...

i can’t keep up! Who is that?
Not sure if family or girlfriend, but I’m getting an odd commune-type vibe among the ladies. Just moo and all that, but I would not be surprised to also see a trafficking component to this. (Not the kids.) Mr. Davila seems to have a grip on these girls somehow. Again, moo.

SAPD: Investigators execute search warrant at home linked to father of missing baby

“A detective with the San Antonio Police Department confirmed to KSAT they have executed a search warrant at the last known address of missing King Jay's father, Christopher Davila.

According to jail records, Davila was last known to be living at a home in the 5800 block of Castlebrook Drive on the city's Northeast Side.”

Am I understanding correctly that the baby’s father lives at this house as well as Savannah Ozuna?

Not sure if family or girlfriend, but I’m getting an odd commune-type vibe among the ladies. Just moo and all that, but I would not be surprised to also see a trafficking component to this. (Not the kids.) Mr. Davila seems to have a grip on these girls somehow. Again, moo.

After snooping around, I agree!

I would be totally shocked if the baby was sold for meth.
Drug addicts don't want other drug addicts kids, they have enough of their own.

It’s such a shame how meth comes into play so often in these cases, moo. Whether it’s neglect as a result of this addiction, or violence, or other bad people around the children...

It’s sad that I can recall so many cases for reference re: a disappeared child like this and a suspected coverup. There’s even that case of meth in the baby bottle many years ago, anyone remember that?

It’s such a shame how meth comes into play so often in these cases, moo. Whether it’s neglect as a result of this addiction, or violence, or other bad people around the children...

It’s sad that I can recall so many cases for reference re: a disappeared child like this and a suspected coverup. There’s even that case of meth in the baby bottle many years ago, anyone remember that?

I don't remember the names involved but I do remember the case. So Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen