Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Torres was with 2 other women when she was arrested for stealing the razors. Is this the confusion?

Woman linked to 8-month-old's disappearance allegedly stole razors from dollar store

[....]

The affidavit said the two other women Torres was with got out of the vehicle and the three of them pushed and kicked the employee. The employee had called 911 and while Torres and the two women were driving away, the employee got the number of the license plate.

[....]

BBM-- Pushed and Kicked the employee?? Over razors????!!!!??? OMG-- I am so over these precious little ones going missing at the hands of family members.
I can only imagine what the urgency was for stealing razors...then to hijack cousin's car and pretending to steal the baby. You just can't make this crap up !!

Bringing Baby King’s photo forward:

king-jay.jpg

King jay Davila
SAN ANTONIO POLICE

San Antonio PD (@SATXPolice) on Twitter

—-

king-jay-davila-case-5800-castle-brook_1546993318645_17151686_ver1.0_1280_720.png

SAPD locates 'potential witness' in case of missing baby King Jay after executing search warrant

Last edited:
Oops, too late to edit my earlier post. So, so sorry! I meant to also add that I have seen *nothing* that concretely points to trafficking. My thoughts only on that matter.

Just cause it’s not, and probably can’t be, talked about in MSM, doesn’t mean there’s not lots of reasoning out there for it. I think a lot of people on WS only believe strictly off what they read on msm, which is very limited as to what they can report.

Yes. News 4 reporter broadcast that per LE, SO is CD's cousin, and that she was believed to reside in the same house with him.

Yes something bad happened or she would not have been at a hotel , I was really hoping they had him hidden for , I don't think so now Ive been following their FB's and OMG , I honestly cannot believe all of these people know and haven't turned on each other yet, but I think they do know.

I live near San Antonio & this is all over the news. So terrible. IMO I think it will turn out this poor baby was the victim of someone’s bad temper and for some reason all the stupid people in this family thought a good way to deal with the situation was to stage a ridiculous “kidnapping.” Just calling attention to themselves. People tend to want to go to trafficking but I bet it’s simpler than that here. Bad tempers and really bad cover up.

Things that make you go grrrrr...so many of the "ladies" involved are Moms themselves. Do they NOT care that a baby has gone missing..perhaps hurt so badly that he has died???? Hard to believe that in social media they are still standing up for this father. Where is baby King???

Things that make you go grrrrr...so many of the "ladies" involved are Moms themselves. Do they NOT care that a baby has gone missing..perhaps hurt so badly that he has died???? Hard to believe that in social media they are still standing up for this father. Where is baby King???
They may be indebted to Davila, kind of like they do favors for friends sort of thing.

It can be hard when there are other children in the picture who might be in danger if someone talks.

Investigators still searching for 8-month-old King Jay Davila

It is now Day 5 in the search for 8-month-old King Jay Davila. His parents’ home was searched by investigators Tuesday night, but still no sign of the baby.

We have been asking for updates on this search all morning, and so far, not many details have been released.

San Antonio Police Department investigators searched a home on the Northeast Side on Tuesday night. Public documents show that both of King Jay Davila’s parents — Christopher Davila and Jasmine Gonzales — both live there.

Officers were at the home for hours. Dogs were used to search inside the home on outside in the yard.

[...]

Investigators still searching for 8-month-old King Jay Davila

It is now Day 5 in the search for 8-month-old King Jay Davila. His parents’ home was searched by investigators Tuesday night, but still no sign of the baby.

We have been asking for updates on this search all morning, and so far, not many details have been released.

San Antonio Police Department investigators searched a home on the Northeast Side on Tuesday night. Public documents show that both of King Jay Davila’s parents — Christopher Davila and Jasmine Gonzales — both live there.

Officers were at the home for hours. Dogs were used to search inside the home on outside in the yard.

[...]
So both parents live there and the mom said they were on the phone together 24-7, why?
If they lived together why not just talk face to face. If in fact they both live there my cutting her any slack goes out the window.

My understanding is paternal grandma lives on the west side of town closer to the park and gas station. CD lives on the north east side, and works in Schertz. I read in one article that a lot of the family lives on the west side. The police chief had said that JG and CD were estranged but from the interviews with JG she says they talk 24/7. I am also curious to see when or if they might interview (media) paternal grandma. I am sure police have talked with her. I also wonder where and with who KJ normally stays. It would not shock me to find he doesn't spend much time at the house searched today on the east side.
Thanks for confirming paternal grandma lives elsewhere (west), and not at CD's north east residence.

If grandma lives near mini-mart, it follows CD/Dad's first account that he picked up his son from grandma's house, and took him to the store. It's possible something bad happened at grandma's and family launched cover up, or else CD threw grandma under the bus to distance and distract with his first account, knowing full well that LE would go to her first. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141