TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add - the biggest threat to our kids isn’t the stranger in the bushes. It’s the child’s sibling, uncle, family friend, or authority figure (coach, religious leader, etc.). It’s very uncomfortable to think that your grandparent poses a bigger threat to your child - statistically - than a stranger, but appx. 95% of sexual abusers are not strangers. This is a US statistic, but I doubt there’s much variation in other countries. 12 Confronting Statistics on Child Sexual Abuse

Yes, those in the family/familiar circle are more likely to molest a child than a stranger in the bushes. But family members seldom have a one and done sexual assault of a child, and then kill the child to prevent the act from being discovered.

This case appears to be a monster lurking in a parking lot, who wants to have sex with a child, and then has to kill the child to keep them from talking. Awful.

San Antonio PD on Twitter
LATEST: A $50,000 reward is now being offered by Crime Stoppers of San Antonio for information leading to the arrest / indictment of anyone involved in Lina Sardar Khil’s disappearance.
DETAILS: $50,000 Reward Announced in Case of Missing Child, Lina Sardar Khil - The City of San Antonio - Official City Website
6:58 PM · Dec 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Investigation Update: Missing Child, Lina Khil

Chief Speaks to Islamic Center of San Antonio
I don't know how old the videos and pictures of Lina are, but she doesn't look anywhere close to four feet tall.

San Antonio PD on Twitter
LATEST: A $50,000 reward is now being offered by Crime Stoppers of San Antonio for information leading to the arrest / indictment of anyone involved in Lina Sardar Khil’s disappearance.
DETAILS: $50,000 Reward Announced in Case of Missing Child, Lina Sardar Khil - The City of San Antonio - Official City Website
6:58 PM · Dec 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Investigation Update: Missing Child, Lina Khil

Chief Speaks to Islamic Center of San Antonio

What a cutie! Thanks for posting. Showed her video on the news, but I missed it.
It's at the end of the first video

So I get the whole thing with that they don’t record birthdays and make up one.
Still, they got to the us in 2019 where a now 3-year old, almost 4, would have been an infant or 1 year old. Thats pretty easy to distinguish between a literal baby and a for example 3 year old, which she would have been if the height and weight is correct. I don’t understand how they can’t know if she’s 3 or 5 - a parent would know

So I get the whole thing with that they don’t record birthdays and make up one.
Still, they got to the us in 2019 where a now 3-year old, almost 4, would have been an infant or 1 year old. Thats pretty easy to distinguish between a literal baby and a for example 3 year old, which she would have been if the height and weight is correct. I don’t understand how they can’t know if she’s 3 or 5 - a parent would know
"Age" may not even be a part of the way they think. They might not even know their own ages.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Search efforts for missing 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil are still in full force on Christmas Day as San Antonio police and the FBI work to locate her.

Although the police presence at the family’s home may look different due to the holiday, SAPD said the search efforts will continue and that their resources are being redirected “to be proactive as possible.”

Immersive Reader (ksat.com)

Lina and her family reportedly have been in the U.S since 2019, roughly 3 years ago. If Lina's age is said to be 3 right now, how did they pass her off as a newborn in 2019? Is she is actually 5 0r 6 right now she would have been 2 0r 3 in 2019.
MOO
I think it’s possible that she was actually 3 when they moved here in 2019. From previous posts it seems that in their culture they don’t observe birthdays and don’t put too much focus on age. So they probably just say the same age/random birth date that they used in 2019 when they arrived. It would make sense because that was 3 years ago and now she appears to be about 6. They just haven’t been mentally adding on years to her age because they don’t do birthdays or put much emphasis on age.

The neighbors child in the video looks like a toddler, looks 3 years old. Lina does not. She looks like a little girl ready for pre-k or first grade. That was the reason I questioned the details, not height or weight, but facial structure. Course Lina could have developed more mature features earlier than some. JMO
She does not look like a first grader in any way. I've only heard it reported that she is 3.

Honest question: Why are there questions about her age?

Last edited:
Afghan children are more likely to be stunted growth wise due to malnutrition. Malnutrition in Afghan children utterly alarming

The situation of children and women in Afghanistan

This is the Who International growth chart. chart: https://cdn.who.int/media/docs/defa...ge/cht-wfa-girls-z-2-5.pdf?sfvrsn=242aec84_12

ETA: SOMETHING is off with this whole case....imo
Since we do not know why they came here, I don't think that we can assume that she is malnourished just because of her nationality. IMO.

Also, they have been here for several years.

She does not look like a first grader in any way. I've only heard it reported that she is 3.

Honest question: Why are there questions about her age?
I'm questioning the info on the missing bulletin. That they say she is 3 years old, and is 4 feet tall and weighs 55 lbs., doesn't sound feasible. If you're looking for a missing child, I think it's kinda important to have the details correct. That's my reasoning and I only speak for myself. If you think those details are logical that's okay too.

Though I do respect the person's pride in his culture, the sexual exploitation of minors in Afghanistan and nearby Pakistan has deep roots.

Afghanistan paedophile ring may be responsible for abuse of over 500 boys
'Bacha Bazi': The rampant sexual exploitation of young boys in Pakistan and Afghanistan
Child sex abuse in Pakistan's religious schools is endemic

In short, humans are humans and all human societies have criminal elements. I strongly suspect that children are no more and no less safe in the United States than they are in Afghanistan.

I don't think the safety of children in Afghanistan compared to children in the US is even comparable. Unicef identified Afghanistan as the worst place in the world for a child to be born. The horrors a child is often subjected to over there is just not comparable.

Child protection

"Half of Afghanistan’s 30 million people are under 18. They are exposed to extreme situations of violence and abuse due to ongoing fighting, displacement, a poor economy, and harmful social norms and practices. The increased number and frequency of conflict-related incidents has caused an alarming rise in child casualties.

Afghan girls face early marriage, honour killings, domestic abuse, and sexual violence. Afghan boys suffer many of the same risks, along with military recruitment into armed conflict, and sexual exploitation. Both girls and boys are exposed to hazardous labour practices, contact with landmines, and violence at home."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member