TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Focus on the Victim:

Welcome!

Friends, family, sponsors, fellow racers – and whoever else may find their way here – welcome to my newsletter! Gravel racing has already kicked off here in California, and it has me dreaming of the rest of the season: traveling to new places, meeting people, racing new races, and learning more about this sport (and myself) and where in the world I want to go with it. With this newsletter, I’ve created a space where I can peel back the layers a bit – where I can reflect and share insights about my experiences, the connections I make, and things I learn. I don’t quite know where this journey will lead, and there’s something beautiful about that. So I invite you to follow along with me – enjoy!

Mo started a newsletter and website early 2022 and gives a great insight about the woman and how she lived -- versus how her life ended:

Coming soon
This is Mail from Mo!, a newsletter about Bikes and stuff.
MAR 2, 2022•
MORIAH WILSON

Also, Mo's Instagram is still up/open:

Case Summary
Case No. D-1-DC-23-500357 (Attempted escape case)

State of Texas Vs. ARMSTRONG, KAITLIN MARIE

Appears Monday hearing continued to Dec 4:

Hearings​

11/13/2023
Unindicted 1st Designation (9:00 AM)

12/04/2023
Unindicted 2nd Designation (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer: 403RD, DISTRICT COURT)

Case Summary
Case No. C-1-CR-18-150969 (Theft of Service (Botox)

ST v ARMSTRONG,KAITLIN MARIE

I believe KA has changed her plea to guilty but still needs to appear to enter the changed plea.

Hearings​

11/16/2023
Jail Docket Call (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer: County Court at Law, #5)

After her bargain cosmetic surgeries, I'm not sure she can move her face.

JMO
This case is so perplexing. Does she regret what she did? Killing another person, now she will presumably sit in prison the remainder of her life, and she’s a lot less attractive than she used to be (that should be the least of her worries tho).

She does seem to have been searching for something for years, doesn't she? But she doesn't seem to have found it, and now here we are. :(
I worked in a private practice once with a co worker that went to the window to see what kind of car each patient left in. I think some broken people spend their entire life comparing themselves to others. Maybe that controls their sense of self.
Whatever KA’s back story or triggers.. it sadly created the perfect storm that day.

JMO

If he went home, KA would have found a way to sabotage his trip to Deep Eddy's.
^And that will haunt CS for the rest of his life.

KA already knew was planning to meet up with Mo. If he would have went home, KA might have called off her stalking of Mo that evening.

If only….

5/11/22
-6:09PM CS & MW phones arrive at Deep Eddy Pool
-6:21 PM KA's jeep at home
-6:24PM KA calls Strickland
-6:25PM KA to CS Lmk if you want me to meet for food to dissect these discovery responses. Will be done with my appointment by 7:20
-6:57 CS, MW to Pool Burger

Is KA even aware that, sadly, spouses, partners, boyfriends/girlfriends cheat on each other? Relationships end, divorces happen. They're quite painful, and though it might feel at the time crushing, people survive. People ho on to build new lives, their thoughts and hearts filled with new feelings as old pain subsides and hurts give way to healing....

It's not even lost on me that, while KA and CS had a messy situationship, right or wrong, XS was taking steps to -- I'm sure he thought -- keep KA from upset. By her own texts, they were on a break, mutially defined when CS and Mo originally hooked up, and the evidence confirms that, this night, they went swimming, maybe dinner, some drinks, even split the bill, as I understand it. No affair, no tawdry or romantic tryst, no steamy texts.

It burns me that KA murdered another human being rather than deal with her own feelings, resolve them within herself, like the rest of us do. Hurt, anger, disappointment, betrayal -- whatever it was that her life situation made her feel. She killed someone outside herself to try to resolve, alleviate, ameliorate what was inside herself.

I am ANGRY for everyone involved. So senseless, so vile. Such destruction.... amd we're left with this entitled, self-absorbed, shape shifting caricature of a human being, stiff faced and plotting...

Whereas Mo should be fully alive. Bibrant, beautiful inside and out, living her best life, setting records, finding joy, creating joy, radiating joy.

It's all so terribly unfair.

JMO

I find states such as Texas very frustrating knowing that the Statute does not prevent cameras or live streaming but there seems to be such disparity between which cases (or counties) will grant expanded media coverage (EMC) compared to those trials such as this one that are nearly dark.

IMO, I think the decision to not grant cameras here comes down to KA hiring a well heeled attorney that started throwing out constitutional law and his clients civil rights very early, and Judge Kennedy just didn't want the headache.

Speaking of Judge Kennedy, I find it very odd that she's hardly been mentioned in any of the tweets or MSM recaps. It's as if there's not been more than three objections during the entire trial! MOO o_O
BBM...You're right. After the opening statement by the defense, when the state's attorney objected over and over again, that the defense attorney was actually arguing the case, I felt sure this would be a very contentious trial. But if the journalists tweeting the trial are giving us everything that is happening, it seems there have been very few objections from either side, and very few sidebars. This trial has moved very quickly to this point. JMO

With that said, may justice for Mo come swiftly!

She was testing CS and MO.
Would CS reply/pickup at swim/dinner when KA texted and called?
She was inserting dominance to let MO know that she and CS were still a thing, that KA should not be forgotten.
CS ignored her. For MO.
That REALLY pizzed her off.

Here is the list of possible witnesses #KaitlinArmstrong's defense team could call to testify. It includes a police investigator, a ballistics expert, a DNA expert, a forensic psychiatrist, an investigator and another forensics expert.

This is very helpful for people who can't find my past threads on the #KaitlinArmstrong trial but want to read up. Thanks so much for compiling them, Alonso!

@alcaprari23

I am hearing that closing arguments for the #KaitlinArmstrong murder trial could begin as early as tomorrow. Meaning the state would rest its case and the defense would not call many, if any, witnesses. That happens sometimes when the defense feels the State did not present a strong enough case to meet the burden of proof. Buckle up, we could be heading to a verdict real soon.

7:51 PM · Nov 14, 2023

As a reminder, the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom for closing arguments and verdict. #KaitlinArmstrong

7:51 PM · Nov 14, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member