GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess there are one, or maybe two, that are pushing for a penalty on one end of the scale, and the others at the other end. My guess would be one or two who want her to face something more like 40 years or less, and the rest who want her to get the maximum. I think the closer we get to 5 o'clock on a Friday, the more likely we will get a sentence somewhere in the 60 year range. JMO
I'm sure 5:00 on a Friday after 3 long weeks will definitely play into a compromise!

In the TX case against David Temple, when jurors could not come to a unanimous decision, the sentencing phase was declared a mistrial. A new jury was selected and defendant sentenced this year.

Oh no!!

@alcaprari23

Kaitlin Armstrong has entered the courtroom and taken her seat. She does not look at anyone. The Wilson family have their seats behind the prosecution. The Armstrong family are behind the defense. The courtroom is silent. The jury has not yet entered.

3:26 PM · Nov 17, 2023

The jury has entered the courtroom. The punishment has been handed to the bailiff, who hands it to the judge.

3:28 PM · Nov 17, 2023

BREAKING: Kaitlin Armstrong has been sentenced to 90 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

3:29 PM · Nov 17, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members