GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most companies do background checks, hard to believe that HP did not find all the trash in his background.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m
Arora said he never saw #BrandonDaniel intoxicated at work nor did he know about his previous arrests.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m
Arora said #BrandonDaniel was "more reserved" than average employee on his team at HP

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Arora says he never knew anything about Daniel's previous arrests or drug use. It all came as a shock to him

Under cross-examination, Bishop asks if Arora if he monitored to see if Daniel was really working while he was working from home.

Arora says he knew Daniel was online. Steps off stand. Officer Kroger, who testified in guilt innocence, is called back to stand by defense

Brandon should be checking Craigslist and seeing if there is a listing for Lucifer needing a good coder. Cowardness, sneakiness and murderers big pluses.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

#BrandonDaniel was promoted at HP on 3/22/12. Just weeks before he murdered #JaimePadron

please, please not another correctional officer. Did they subpoena the whole State?

Brad Urrutia asks Kroger about a call he and Jaime Padron responded to for suspicious vehicle.

Padron and Kroger found a vehicle with door open. Female who called it in pointed them to it. Nobody was in the car.

This took place @ apartments where Kelvin Davis & Brandon Daniel lived. Kroger said he does not remember making contact w/ either that night

The vehicle came back registered to Daniel's roommate. This was at 1:10am on April 4th, 2012.

Coming in late today, just catching up.
The gist of it seems to be "Brandon was smart", yes?

Sorry, having a brain is not going to cut it.
Even smart people (sometimes ESPECIALLY smart people) can be sociopaths.
I am sure we could all name a few, James Holmes is one that pops into my head.

OK I just checked in on Holmes, he did some coding too.
From Wiki-
In 2006, Holmes worked as an intern at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies where he was assigned to write computer code for an experiment. Holmes, who was described by his supervisor as stubborn, uncommunicative and socially inept, presented his project to the other interns at the end of the internship, but never actually completed it.[24][25] Holmes wrote of his experiences at the Salk Institute in a college application essay: "I had little experience in computer programming and the work was challenging to say the least. Nonetheless, I taught myself how to program in Flash and then construct a cross-temporal calibration model.... Completing the project and presenting my model at the end of the internship was exhilarating."[26]

Graduating from Westview High School in the Torrey Highlands community of San Diego in 2006,[8][27] Holmes attended the University of California, Riverside (UCR) and, in 2010, received his undergraduate degree in neuroscience with the highest honors.[28][29][30][31] He was a member of several honor societies, including Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key.[32] According to UCR recommendation letters submitted to the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (UIUC), Holmes graduated in the top 1% of his class with a 3.949 GPA. The UCR letters also described Holmes as "a very effective group leader’’ and a person who "takes an active role in his education, and brings a great amount of intellectual and emotional maturity into the classroom".[33]

In 2008, Holmes worked as a counselor at a residential summer camp in Glendale, California, that catered to children aged 7–14. There he was responsible for 10 children and had no disciplinary problems.[34]

In June 2011, Holmes enrolled as a Ph.D. student in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.[35] He received a $21,600 grant from the National Institutes of Health, according to agency records, which was disbursed in installments from July 2011 to June 2012. Holmes also received a $5,000 stipend from the University of Colorado, Denver.[36][37] Though Holmes received a letter of acceptance to UIUC, where he was offered a $22,600 stipend and free tuition, he declined their offer without specifying a reason.[33] Reviewers of Holmes' application at UIUC remembered his application because he submitted a picture of himself with a llama.[33]

In 2012, his academic performance declined,[38] and he scored poorly on the comprehensive exam in the spring. The university was not planning to expel him. However, Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from the university.[39] Three days after failing a key oral exam at the university in early June 2012, Holmes dropped out of his studies without further explanation.[40] At the time of his arrest, he gave his occupation as "laborer."[41]

James Eagan Holmes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, I see... well the def did a piss poor job with this witness imo.

Why did they call this Officer? I am tired lol

:waitasec: No idea. So he got a call about a suspicious vehicle, that happened to belong to BD's roommate.

On April 4th, around 9pm, a car registered to Brandon Daniel was involved in a collision. Kroger responded but without Padron

I felt this Doctor KNEW his prognosis was being hamstrung by the defense's refusal to allow BD to be tested.

I think he was sincere and honest and did the best he could under the limitations he was in. Not like man hating, screaming for blood (my opinion) ALV.

He did do a fair testimony for what little he had. He didn't gloss over things. I respect that. AlV NEVER. :scared:

Defense calls another corrections officer..... SHOCKER!! :thud:

All of this has to do with state trying to argue Daniel had contact and knew who Padron was prior to the night of the shooting

HAHA .. why would the witness scan the whole courtroom like that.. come on everyone knows the defendant sits in the teeny tiny chair at the defense table.

I would have backed out of the cell and told BD to "carry on".

Steven Crim, former Travis County corrections officer, is on stand. He says he saw Daniel on top bunk with his hands in the air vent of cell

Crim says he found bedsheets that had been made into a makeshift noose. One big enough for someone to put head into

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back