GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks everybody for the updates. I'm sick with a bad cold and cannot follow trial live stream.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Get better soon atthelake. I am teleporting you a tankard of homemade chicken noodle soup.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Dr. Harrell returns to stand. His testimony was interrupted yesterday to allow state to review his report on Daniel's evaluation

Retweeted by Shannon Murray
Erin Coker ‏@ErinCoker 2m

Brandon Daniel's aunt just entered a private room with members of the Padron Family #DanielTrial

:(

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 31s

Cobb asked Harrell if his psych company does brain imagery. Says only done 1 or 2 since went into private practice in 1985. #DanielTrial

Brandon Daniel's aunt just entered a private room with members of the Padron Family #DanielTrial

:hug: She seemed like a nice lady. She also seemed to be very honest.

I can understand the aunt seeing the Padron family. She seems like a really nice woman but I applaud the Padron family for not letting what BD color their opinion on his entire family. I'd have to dig deep not to hate them all.

The doc seems to be telling "stories" about other cases. :rolleyes:

Cobb & Harrell with a little bit of a squabble as Cobb interrupts, Harrell says he is not done, Cobb asks him to stay on topic of this case.

I DO NOT like this doctor... not one bit.

:lol: at the defense. They say Cobb is "badgering" the witness.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 59s

Harrell: a concussion can cause depression, substance abuse & suicide. (Defense claims #BrandonDaniel suffers from all three)

This doc is getting downright feisty. Reminds me of the two screwballs from Arias's trail.

Where's the popcorn?

This doc is getting downright feisty. Reminds me of the two screwballs from Arias's trail.

Where's the popcorn?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
We might be here for awhile.

I can understand the aunt seeing the Padron family. She seems like a really nice woman but I applaud the Padron family for not letting what BD color their opinion on his entire family. I'd have to dig deep not to hate them all.

I do too. They seem to be really good people! :hug:

I DO NOT like this doctor... not one bit.

That makes 2 of us! :)

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 59s

Harrell: a concussion can cause depression, substance abuse & suicide. (Defense claims #BrandonDaniel suffers from all three)

So can a full moon and a quart of Jim Bean

doc admit to anticipating questions!!!!! hahahahaha

did this guy just interject himself into this case?

Cobb and Harrell discussing brain injuries. Cobb asks what is the best way to determine a brain injury.

Contentious moment as Hunt objects to Cobb's "badgering of the witness."

Cobb asks Harrell if defense attorneys set up meeting with Daniel. Harrell round about answers "yes."

"You should not be concerned about my content, sir. You should be concerned with answering my question," Cobb & Harrell keep volleying.

"I'm being serious in my response, sir.I believe you are being somewhat cavalier," Harrell to Cobb.Cobb very dismissive of Harrell testimony

"You should not be concerned about my content, sir. You should be concerned with answering my question," Cobb & Harrell keep volleying.

Cobb asks Harrell if defense attorneys set up meeting with Daniel. Harrell round about answers "yes."

Harrell said yesterday he got involved trying to "Make sense of something senseless." Cobb challenging his reasoning for being here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back