GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love all this hearsay testimony.

I've forgotten...Didn't DB tell a CO that he found and took a stash of pills? And this is about suicide vs attention?

Testing results done at the hospital.

epgmsy.png

2ugdrnb.png

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 6m

Despite drug screen done at hospital coming back negative, Scott believes #BrandonDaniel may have overdosed on psychiatric meds.

Too bad he doesn't have any lifelong painful effects from this.

No, there is no way he could have faked those symptoms. jmo

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m

Scott testified he is certain #BrandonDaniel suffered a drug overdose. Said "if you bring in a thousand physicians I think they'd all agree"

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi

Scott says he can say with certainty that Daniel's overdose was legit and not malingering.

Stop guessing doc... remember just the facts

Doc believes father is a liar.
Yet, the doc decides to believe a killer who is trying to avoid the death penalty over the father.

What causes cirrhosis?

Causes of cirrhosis include

heavy alcohol use
some drugs, medicines, and harmful chemicals
infections
chronic hepatitis B, C, or D—viral infections that attack the liver
autoimmune hepatitis, which causes the body’s immune system to destroy liver cells
nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, which is often caused by obesity
diseases that damage or destroy bile ducts—tubes that carry bile from the liver

Some inherited diseases—diseases that are passed from parent to child—can cause cirrhosis:

hemochromatosis, a disease that causes iron to collect in the liver
Wilson disease, a condition that causes copper to build up in the liver
porphyria, a disorder that affects the skin, bone marrow, and liver

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/cirrhosis_ez/#cause

Scott says Daniel showed signs of memory problems. Could not remember answers to easy questions like how old he was when parents divorced

When Scott asked Daniel's father why he didn't get son psychiatric treatment as a kid, the father answered "Would you trust the government."

No, there is no way he could have faked those symptoms. jmo

If the hospital didn't find drugs then I would have to conclude that BD's heart has been damaged due to alcohol/drug use and when he is in stressful situations ...

OMG, now Dad has a diagnosis courtesy of this quack. BD said so, has to be true.

Scott says Daniel showed signs of memory problems. Could not remember answers to easy questions like how old he was when parents divorced

Drug usage messes up the memory. I don't believe the multiple concussions.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Scott said he reached out to #BrandonDaniel's mom but she never responded. Scott exchanged a couple of texts w/sister but that's it.

I guess I'm puzzled about if you" attempt suicide", you don't report taking pills. So that is a moot point. I believe he did take hoarded pills, but he should have kept it a secret.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back