Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been DNA? Are they absolutely sure he’s him?
And….that’s my question. I find a few things off.. For one, his skin tone is now very dark.Why?
His hands and fingers are very small. Weight loss is one thing, but is this the same? There are just some odd things, I can’t put my finger on.

The skin tone color is significant, IMO.
The main thing though, did they get DNA evidence?

And….that’s my question. I find a few things off.. For one, his skin tone is now very dark.Why?
His hands and fingers are very small. Weight loss is one thing, but is this the same? There are just some odd things, I can’t put my finger on.

The skin tone color is significant, IMO.
The main thing though, did they get DNA evidence?
The photos they've shared from the hospital bed are dimly lit and Rudy is also shadowed by the blanket, so I'm not so sure if his skin tone is actually much darker. To some degree, if he's been living rough and sleeping outside, I'm sure he's gotten a lot of sun and is very tanned.

I can’t figure this one out either. I just found out about this one last week. After going down the rabbit hole this weekend. Not only had he lost his brother to a motorcycle accident and apparently he and his mom showed up to the accident right before his brother died, but his father had also recently committed suicide. Him and three other officers were scamming the department of overtime and an IA investigation was starting. His father shot himself in his patrol car. He posted that he didn’t know his father. But as a young person, there was probably hope to eventually mend that bridge. That was taken away with his fathers death. This could have pushed him mentally over the edge. But I’m the other had, he seemed to love his mother too much to have just taken off.
Replying to add links. I can’t figure out how to edit the post

I am so very happy for his family and my hope is that he will heal and thrive!

There seem to be some reporting confusion, though? The photo of him on a hospital gurney vs. a news story saying he refused medical intervention. Also I am not clear if he was non-verbal before he went missing? I do remember the original missing bolo did say that he was very shy.

Omg can you imagine losing your son for eight years and then finding him??

I'm not religious but may their god bless this family.

In all my years on Websleuths this in one of the most hearbreaking cases I've followed. My only hope is that Rudy gets the best of care and someday can live a happy life that he so deserves. Those monsters who tortured him need to suffer in the hottest depths of suffering possible. May some Peace to all of the family surround them in the years ahead.
I thought little Stauch was bad. I just can't bring myself to read all the articles.....

Who is this man? Julio Torres, or Rudy Farias? I'm curious to hear how he was identified as the missing man? Why would he be confused about his name?

"'It broke our hearts to see him in this condition. 'God only knows what he has endured during his time away from home.' The note mentions that he is in a lot of pain. 'He flintches if you try to touch him or hug him thinking we are going to strike him.​
'He thinks his name is Julio Torres and he is 14 now.'​
Farias' mother said they have tried to speak to him, but he will only say a few words and adopts the fetal position."​

I don't know if the fetal position is true or not. But, my heart is breaking. I'm trying not to read about this case. Because it really bothers me. Bryan Kohberger really bothers me, yet so many are defending him. I'm speechless. Although I'm trying not to read about this case I'm drawn to it. I can't help it.

There is a missing group for Rudy on Facebook which you can find if you search with a lot of detailed information. I hope Rudy is okay. This is going to sound strange, but is there outside confirmation that Rudy actually exists? I mean other than online? Are there friends and teachers other than on Facebook speaking about knowing him in MSM that can be verified?

I say this because all of this seems to be playing out on social media and not anywhere verifiable and if you look at Ruby’s Facebook page, JMO, but it doesn’t seem real. It doesn’t sound like a then 14/5/16 year old. Something just doesn’t seem right.

Last edited:
There is a missing group for Rudy on Facebook which you can find if you search with a lot of detailed information. I hope Rudy is okay. This is going to sound strange, but is there outside confirmation that Rudy actually exists? I mean other than online? Are there friends and teachers other than on Facebook speaking about knowing him in MSM that can be verified?

I say this because all of this seems to be playing out on social media and not anywhere verifiable and if you look at Ruby’s Facebook page, JMO, but it doesn’t seem real. It doesn’t sound like a then 14/5/16 year old. Something just doesn’t seem right.

"Emergency responders from the fire department and the police department could verify only that they had positively identified Farias..." so yes, he exists.
Rudy Farias, missing at 17, found outside Houston church after 8 years

My youngest wrote like that from a young age too but I agree, some of the FB pages and posts are giving me weird vibes.

you look at Ruby’s Facebook page, JMO, but it doesn’t seem real. It doesn’t sound like a then 14/5/16 year old. Something just doesn’t seem right.

The newer posts say they're written by his mother and in my opinion only, older posts read with a very similar writing style to the more recent posts. JMO.

Cannon said Farias’s family did report to police investigators that they had seen him in September 2018, staying behind the home of a relative.

Police investigators followed up on the 2018 sighting and went to the relative’s home. But “they could not observe him. They could not locate him,” Cannon said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe