Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to learn more on what was meant by “some time”. Is he referring to the the bag or the room. (I totally dislike thinking about it :mad: :()

He also said there were indications were that the body had been there for some time.
Child found dead in room of Jasper motel
He hasn't been seen in quite a while. Poor little angel. He may be difficult to recognize at this point. If so, I imagine a DNA confirmation will be done.

Oh no...I knew this was going to be bad when I popped in and the thread had blown up. I checked the header, and thought it was safe. It wasn’t. :(:(

God bless and keep you sweet Samuel. You’ll be forever in my prayers.

I wonder if she put him the trunk of the car and moved his body before calling the police. Today, she put the body in a duffle bag and went a hundred miles to Jasper, checked into a motel and what sat there?? These are crazy, insane impetuous actions. Reminds me of Casey Anthony,

Apparently not...

That’s the weekend he spent at Olson's house. She says he was feeling sick when his dad picked him up..

Dalton told FOX 26 that Samuel was sent to quarantine at Teresa’s apartment in Webster to avoid bringing COVID home to Cypress where he lives with his dad and his high-risk grandfather.

Last person to see missing 6-year-old boy also missing, family says
Wondering what car he used to pick him up from his mom's place? He stated he did not have a car because he worked long long hours in that construction job.
Wonder if he was using a uber or a bicycle ?

Apparently not...

That’s the weekend he spent at Olson's house. She says he was feeling sick when his dad picked him up..

Dalton told FOX 26 that Samuel was sent to quarantine at Teresa’s apartment in Webster to avoid bringing COVID home to Cypress where he lives with his dad and his high-risk grandfather.

Last person to see missing 6-year-old boy also missing, family says
How did Dalton pick him up if he didn’t have a vehicle? Was it Dalton and TB that picked him up?
If Dalton picked up Samuel - then he was already exposed and should have gone to stay with his son and TB.
A lot of this doesn’t make sense.

It will be interesting to learn more on what was meant by “some time”. Is he referring to the the bag or the room. (I totally dislike thinking about it :mad: :()

He also said there were indications were that the body had been there for some time.
Child found dead in room of Jasper motel

Oh no!

Devastating news to hear about little Samuel. Deeply saddening and awful.

My heart goes out to his loved ones.

Samuel should be alive and happy and running around...

I'm so sorry this happened to you, Samuel. You deserved safety and happiness, as every child does.

Rest in Peace Samuel.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: Child's body found in Jasper motel room; investigators tell KJAS they believe it's the body of the boy reported missing from Houston and they say one person is detained
By Mike Lout and Steve Stewart/KJAS - Jasper Police are investigating the discovery of the body of a young child in the room of a local motel.
Complete details are not available at this time. However, officers were apparently called to the Best Western Inn located in the 200 block of West Gibson Street shortly before 6:00 on Tuesday evening, when it was reported that the body had been found.
Even though it is not conclusive, Jasper Police Chief Gerald Hall said he and others believe the deceased to be a 6 year old boy who had been reported missing in the Houston area late last week. Hall also said that a person had been detained. However, he did not elaborate any further.

Hall would not release further details, but said the body of the child was found in a tote bag located in a room on the west side of the motel complex. He also said there were indications the body had been there for some time.

KFDM News
...had been there for some time? Like going back to May 2nd or 3rd? If they think poor Samuel has been deceased for “some time”, (gosh I got ill typing that), does that mean longer than May 27? If so, didn’t his father see him the morning he *disappeared*?
MOO

From this video-

A caller called in a tip to the Jasper County Sheriff Crimestopper tip line around 6pm
The call was transferred to the Jasper Police Department.
The caller said a missing boy was in the motel room in a tote bag.

Chief Hall sent one of his officers to the room.
He went in and immediately backed back out.

The Jasper police did not go back in the room and are waiting for Houston Police & Investigators to arrive.

Texas Rangers also on the scene.

BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing

From this video-

A caller called in a tip to the Jasper County Sheriff Crimestopper tip line around 6pm
The call was transferred to the Jasper Police Department.
The caller said a missing boy was in the motel room in a tote bag.

Chief Hall sent one of his officers to the room.
He went in and immediately backed back out.

The Jasper police did not go back in the room and are waiting for Houston Police & Investigators to arrive.

Texas Rangers also on the scene.

BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing
So she had a stab of guilty conscience or decided if she cooperated she may get off easy? For as elaborate as the lie is, I don’t think this is the end of the spinning of webs. He was sick, it wasn’t me, I found him in the morning. Feels like she read a bunch of cases and will spin what ever suits her purpose. Time of death will be helpful here. IMOO

So she had a stab of guilty conscience or decided if she cooperated she may get off easy? For as elaborate as the lie is, I don’t think this is the end of the spinning of webs. He was sick, it wasn’t me, I found him in the morning. Feels like she read a bunch of cases and will spin what ever suits her purpose. Time of death will be helpful here. IMOO
Leticia ? It feels like Deja Vu with Gannon's step monster...:mad:

Trying to understand.... Mom (SO) could not find Samuel since January 2020 because she could not find the father. And the grandmother too? (TO)
Did they move so she couldn’t find them?
Hated her so much they thought TB was a better caretaker of Samuel?
:(
I’m also confused. If she had paperwork showing she’s the custodial parent why not report him missing? I know we can all say we’d do this or we’d do that, but surely a parent wouldn’t let a whole year and a half go by? Maybe this is just my anger at this whole situation.

As in the recent case of the girl who was kidnapped by her dad because he also was not the custodial parent and took her state to state. I can’t remember the name but she was just found recently.

Trying to understand.... Mom (SO) could not find Samuel since January 2020 because she could not find the father. And the grandmother too? (TO)
Did they move so she couldn’t find them?
Hated her so much they thought TB was a better caretaker of Samuel?
:(

Found this in an article which makes me wonder if the Grandmother was being truthful or not and if its possible she's in on it. I'm only saying this because if it's possible he has been gone longer than the Grandmother had to have been lying about it since she's claimed from day 1 that someone showed up and took him.

"According to ABC 13, Balboa said she handed the young boy to the mom because the parents are in a custody battle. However, investigators have not been able to verify that and, in fact, Sam may have gone missing weeks ago."

Source: BREAKING: Jasper PD believes body in motel room is that of boy reported missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe