TX - Sandra Bland, 28, found dead in jail cell, Waller County, 13 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And then lied about the rest.

How in the WORLD did he not understand dash cam=recorded evidence? And THEN, the voice recording in which he blatantly lies according to video evidence = proof that he is a lying liar who lies out of his lie hole.

He was obviously sharp enough to order SB out of camera range, so why would he be so incredibly stupid as to attest, while being recorded, to events that were easily shown to be lies via the dashcam?

Oh, I think he understood. But I also think he didn't know he would ever have to answer for it. If she hadn't been who she was and if what happened in the jail hadn't happened this wouldn't have gotten any attention. It would have just been another day on the job, nbd.

Yes. And then lied about the rest.

How in the WORLD did he not understand dash cam=recorded evidence? And THEN, the voice recording in which he blatantly lies according to video evidence = proof that he is a lying liar who lies out of his lie hole.

He was obviously sharp enough to order SB out of camera range, so why would he be so incredibly stupid as to attest, while being recorded, to events that were easily shown to be lies via the dashcam?

With all of this evidence available how does the claim that Sandra was murdered in jail work? Her death didn't cover up anything but instead put the spotlight on her arrest.

I don't get the murder claims at all. JMO.

What does it have to do with this case? Everything. It affects the way he looks at EVERY driver he pulls over. He does not know if she has a gun under her seat, or a knife up her sleeve.

I think people forget that when they act so shocked that he would pull her over, ask her leading questions, ask her to put out her lit cig, tell her to get out of the car. ALL OF THAT is based upon hundreds of previous experiences that he has had. Especially after she began to be rude and difficult. It makes the hairs on the back of their necks stand up.

Just saw this post was watching the posted videos. So if we excuse him for his life experiences should we also excuse SB for her thoughts/experiences with LE?
In other words you say he had a certain way of seeing every citizen he had contact with due to being LE.
So if SB followed certain stories in the media and had her own experience with police can we excuse any ill will from her?

With all of this evidence available how does the claim that Sandra was murdered in jail work? Her death didn't cover up anything but instead put the spotlight on her arrest.

I agree that I do not believe she was murdered in her cell.

She may, however, have succumbed to some other ill-treatment which resulted in her death. IMO, however, her death was a suicide.

Oh, I think he understood. But I also think he didn't know he would ever have to answer for it. If she hadn't been who she was and if what happened in the jail hadn't happened this wouldn't have gotten any attention. It would have just been another day on the job, nbd.

Mm Hmm My thoughts as well. IMO

Just saw this post was watching the posted videos. So if we excuse him for his life experiences should we also excuse SB for her thoughts/experiences with LE?
In other words you say he had a certain way of seeing every citizen he had contact with due to being LE.
So if SB followed certain stories in the media and had her own experience with police can we excuse any ill will from her?

Yes, we probably should cut her some slack, IF we cut him some too. They BOTH have pre-conceived notions and life experiences.

The only purpose that I can see for people to claim that Sandra was murdered is to inflame and cause hatred against law enforcement.

It seems to be working. JMO

Just read this. It appears the officer is not the only professional in Waller county with problems with professionalism and defensiveness about race.

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-tex...tor-says-Waller-DA-threatened-him-5525581.php

"My hounds ain't even started yet dumb *advertiser censored*," Mathis wrote. "Keep talking. When I talk people will listen. Keep talking and I will sue your *advertiser censored* for slander. It works both ways. 'Dr.' Take your fake Dr. *advertiser censored* and jump off a high cliff."

But then when everyone found out he apologized for his threats, foul language, and unprofessionalism.

Oh, wait:

"Those statements were made by me in anger but I stand behind them," the prosecutor said.

"My hounds ain't even started yet dumb *advertiser censored*," Mathis wrote. "Keep talking. When I talk people will listen. Keep talking and I will sue your *advertiser censored* for slander. It works both ways. 'Dr.' Take your fake Dr. *advertiser censored* and jump off a high cliff."

But then when everyone found out he apologized for his threats, foul language, and unprofessionalism.

Oh, wait:

"Those statements were made by me in anger but I stand behind them," the prosecutor said.

Is this prosecutor involved in this case? If so how?

I don't think she was murdered in her jail cell. I think she either committed suicide (most likely) or died due to other causes (less likely). But that doesn't mean there was no cover up/attempted cover up at the jail. Whatever her COD they have a lot to answer for.

Oh, wait:

Please tell me that those lines come from a movie script.

Couldn't get the video to play (settings on my browser)...but found this article with 2 recently released videos. Apparently EMS was called. They briefly checked on Sandra when she's in the back of the patrol car. Then EMS and cops stand around chatting for several minutes. Everyone looks fairly relaxed.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-eating-texas-jail-prisoner-article-1.2304097

I wonder what the temp. was that day because they had SB closed up in a car for a while while they stood in the shade gabbing. Hope they had the air going.
The female cop was nosy as all get out. She stood close by while the EMS were speaking with SB in the car and then she actually walked around and got in the front seat of the cruiser to monitor what SB was saying.
As soon as EMS was done she hopped out of the cruiser. What a travesty that was. I'm sure SB didn't feel safe to say if she was hurting in any way. IMO

Yes, we probably should cut her some slack, IF we cut him some too. They BOTH have pre-conceived notions and life experiences.

I can't cut him any. A person was arrested under false pretenses.She was jailed. She lost the job she worked so hard to get and she lost her life. IMO

agree she had a sundress with straps on, so her skin would be on the ground. but in this video she on her stomach. So not sure how got on back, guess depends on where was as in shoulder, her thrashing around on ground could have did it. JMHO http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...County-13-July-2015-1&p=11953453#post11953453
It could easily have happened when he had his knee in her back. He's the one who threw her to the ground. That was excessive in response to her not wanting to put out her cigarette. I can see, however, that we should not argue about this because no one is changing their minds. We all view things through the lenses of our life experiences,

I don't think she was murdered in her jail cell. I think she either committed suicide (most likely) or died due to other causes (less likely). But that doesn't mean there was no cover up/attempted cover up at the jail. Whatever her COD they have a lot to answer for.

I don't see how killing her would help in anyway in a coverup.

If she died of "other causes" why would they stage a hanging. I'm assuming that "other causes" means a natural death not a homicide.

Sandra hanging herself with the trash bag makes them look really bad. Why would they want to use that as a coverup?

Sorry, it doesn't add up. JMO

For the one millionth time, being rude is not illegal in this country. If it was, 99% of all LEOs would be in prison.

Of course it's not illegal. It still doesn't mean it's the right way to interact with law enforcement. JMO

I'm only speaking for myself, but I have never thought or said she was murdered. I think it's entirely possible that she had a closed head wound from her encounter with BE or she had a seizure and died. And then the jail staff freaked out because they knew they had been negligent. I think they thought the lesser of the evils was to make it look like she hung herself in a couple of hours when they didn't check on her rather than that they failed to provide medical care over a 3 day period.

This is all just my hypothesis based on how weird all the information that has come out so far is. I don't think that county is a good place for people of color. I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member