Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just getting caught up and have read what they seized in the warrant(s.)

After reading through, I cannot escape the feeling that this situation is much darker than I originally thought. (And I thought it was pretty dark to begin with.) Financial papers, adoption papers, the laptop labeled "childrens medical center, etc...what on earth are we dealing with here?

I am fully confident LE is on top of this investigation. What are all the things they could be investigating? There were some things in that warrant that makes my brain go places.

I also noticed it said the 2 gloves and dish scrubber were (already) in 2 grocery bags

I'm guessing that one laptop is an employer laptop. Interesting indeed..... I missed that earlier. Good eyes!

Wow...one of the names of businesses on the laptop is interesting...:thinking:

Yes, maybe a family member worked there?

Also interesting, specific adoption agency they used is listed. I wonder if they've commented or are in touch with LE.

Multiple wooden spoons taken. Strange that so many would be needed. Possible that it was known, by someone, that they used those for punishment. weird though.

Say what? :eek: :confused: Ok.....

If it's an actual wooden fork and spoon (I'm assuming it's large as it's a wall hanging), I'm guessing they used it to hit Sherin. I'm just assuming that is the case because my parents are Indian and hitting me with wooden kitchen utensils was common.

IMO the search warrants indicate that LE is being given lots of leeway in what they may look at and seize. To me that says they had enough evidence to convince a judge to let them do that. They're looking at all angles now - finances, electronic trails, physical evidence, everything but the kitchen sink although they did seize the washer and dryer.

Please let it all lead to Sherin and the truth of what happened to her!

That is a whole lot of wooden spoons they took...

I was thinking maybe he shook her earlier in the day or evening and she died from shaken baby syndrome. If she had a three am feeding , he could of found her dead then and made up his story, and hid her.

LE served over 30 search warrants in collecting evidence.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dna-...chardson-missing-girl-investigation/484289189

Among the items taken? the washer and dryer, shoes, and a wooden wall hanging of a fork and spoon.

It might be these? In the 70s nearly every home had these hanging on the wall. They are still hanging around out there. Unfortunately, imo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 618
5 phones. Does anyone else find that odd? He may have needed one for work and one for personal, but most nurses only need a personal phone as they use those high tech walkie talkie type of things in hospitals.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After reading through, I cannot escape the feeling that this situation is much darker than I originally thought. (And I thought it was pretty dark to begin with.) Financial papers, adoption papers, the laptop labeled "childrens medical center, etc...what on earth are we dealing with here?

I am fully confident LE is on top of this investigation. What are all the things they could be investigating? There were some things in that warrant that makes my brain go places.

Children’s Medical is a major children's hospital in the dfw metroplex. They are with the ut southwestern campus in the medical district in Dallas and they also have a hospital in Plano. Has it been confirmed that the mom was a nurse? it might be her work laptop.

I can see why with everything they took especially the documents and such, that they also took the older daughter, it seems to me with the documents that they may have thought like was speculated on here several days ago with the rehoming type of thing.

I think that the fact they are doing ground searches and such now means they have steered a different path, but usually, something like a birth certificate wouldn't come up with a missing child or be considered relevant to the case -or relevant enough to ask for warrants to get those types of documents.

Reading the list seems like they had several different theories and have been going over everything to rule things out.

One item that surprised me for a 3-year-old was the changing table cover. The Amber Alert didn't say if she was wearing a diaper or not (I don't know if they normally do?) but I had honestly assumed that at 3 she would be potty trained -or potty trained enough that she wouldn't require a change table anymore, like say if she was using pull-ups or night time diapers. They still haven't said she wasn't potty trained, but this item just struck me as a bit odd to still have in use.

Anyone else notice the # of wooden spoons they took in addition to the ones that will "hang on wall"? I wonder if someone else who lived in the house told LE that they'd been hit with wooden spoons?

5 phones. Does anyone else find that odd? He may have needed one for work and one for personal, but most nurses only need a personal phone as they use those high tech walkie talkie type of things in hospitals.

My thoughts exactly. The MOST they would need would be 4. Unless they had older phones that were not being used/ used only when their parents were here from overseas.

Children’s medical center may be where mom is employed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Children’s Medical is a major children's hospital in the dfw metroplex. They are with the ut southwestern campus in the medical district in Dallas and they also have a hospital in Plano. Has it been confirmed that the mom was a nurse? it might be her work laptop.

I am 99% sure MSM said she was a nurse but didn't say where. But, it could also have been the dad's using it or fixing it if he does IT type of things on the side or does some sort of freelancing. When I google mapped this location I noticed it's only about a mile outside of the 15mile search and it said that it was I believe a 31-minute drive due to an 8-minute delay in traffic when I looked. The fact that this laptop was in this house definitely ties the family to that location in one way or another and I feel like that shouldn't be an area that's ruled out (unless they already ruled it out via cameras).

It does seem odd to me that this laptop specifically is out of its home though, it surely has confidential files and possible patient records and such on it that I wouldn't think they would generally allow staff or IT people to take home, like if the computer was being fixed you would think they would have it done on site. I would think the only people who MAY bring work home from a medical facility would be a doctor who is working on a tough case or is transcribing notes etc. Just seems an odd place for this laptop to be.

Thanks, everyone. It completely escaped my mind that the mom was said to be a nurse. Of course, that make total sense with the laptop.

I had a very high risk pregnancy and spent lots of time at Children's Plano. It's a wonderful place!

It listed a flip phone, my dad still uses one as smart phones and his job don't get along, but they are cheap and often are used as burner phones because of the low price. That phone stood out to be when the other phones listed were all iPhones. Seemed a bit off to me that they had a couple of phones that are around the 600+ price range and then the flip phone thats around the 60 dollar (or less) price range!

My thoughts exactly. The MOST they would need would be 4. Unless they had older phones that were not being used/ used only when their parents were here from overseas.

We have a pile of old phones, a couple incase we need a backup if we have to do an insurance claim and the rest really because they’re too old to be worth selling and my hubby has a friend who worked on iPhone security who told him they’re really impossible to completely wipe. I probably need to go ahead and recycle them or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member