Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I right when I read a few pages back that the same firm is representing both Sini and WM now or did I completely misunderstand that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe that their family doctor will be able to illuminate the behavior of the parents towards Sherin.

I am curious as to whether they even discussed Sherin losing weight because she was unable to eat or drink enough, for whatever reasons.

I wionder if they're waiting on toxicology and DNA rather than giving preliminary findings...

It’s been a while since I’ve followed cases closely.. can someone remind me how long the wait usually is?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/adop...7fa&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

"The child had no problem at all when she was here, neither in drinking milk or eating," Babitha Kumari of Nalanda Mother Teresa Anatha Seva Ashram, said.

During a conversation with WFAA, Kumari said the Mathews couple appeared "loving." Before they were united, she said Wesley called often for updates and even "requested me to put a phone up to Sherin's ear." Kumari elaborated that this was so that Sherin could hear their voice over the phone.

I feel like them saying she had no problem eating or drinking is an understatement. She was 2 and had no baby fat on her arms or face. They'd had her since she was a newborn and either didn't give her enough food or she didn't process it properly. Sherin I her recent pics was happy and healthy in appearance, in her orphanage pics she was not.

WM is currently being booked in the Dallas county jail. If any restrictions are added I can update later.

I'm not sure that suburban jails make their detainees change into any other clothes. They only hold inmates temporarily until they are transferred to the county jail.

They held him for a LONGGGGGGG time before moving him...must of had a lot of questioning!!

Throwing this out there. I have to wonder if this sweet girl had issues with aspirating and maybe it was never diagnosed. Sometimes children from orphanages are bottle fed to the age of 3 or more. If they are weak, sick, or have a disability where they lay most of the time (if not all), they are fed while laying down. Because of this, the muscles don't develop or learn to swallow correctly while eating or drinking upright. It can go unnoticed unless there is reason to give a swallow test. A child may cough, expel or show no signs at all but if aspirating he/she is still getting fluid in the lungs at different amounts depending on the severity of the problem. If it is detected and is minor a bottle or sippy cup may be recommended for use to help the muscles develop and lessen the chance of aspirating. If it is more serious a thickener is added to fluids or food. I can't help but wonder if Sherin had this problem? Was she expelling fluids when she tried to drink? Cough them up? Making it messy thus the garage? Had she been aspirating not choking? This whole choking/cup/and suddenly thinking she had no pulse is confusing and disturbing.

I feel like them saying she had no problem eating or drinking is an understatement. She was 2 and had no baby fat on her arms or face. They'd had her since she was a newborn and either didn't give her enough food or she didn't process it properly. Sherin I her recent pics was happy and healthy in appearance, in her orphanage pics she was not.

Yeah I was mostly highlighting WM and her relationship at that point...the whole food issue and citizenship issue is making me bonkers lol

Average time between moving inmates to Dallas county from suburban jails is 2-3 days. With non-high profile inmates I think they usually wait that long so they can bring multiple inmates at once rather than making a bunch of trips back and forth. With WM, yeah it was probably so they could grill him about his story

I wonder if the jail has a no contact order for WM and family. His bail restrictions dont apply in prison unless they gave a no contact order. Just thinking out loud that he could be calling to update his changed story before anyone else cooperates with LE...

Any calls from inside prison are routinely tapped. Visitors (if any) would be logged.

Yeah I was mostly highlighting WM and her relationship at that point...the whole food issue and citizenship issue is making me bonkers lol

Yeah my Tapatalk wasn't letting me edit and bold, snip or highlight what I was taking, lol...

I may be in the minority, but I think Sherin felt love every day she was with the Mathews. You can fake a smile, you can't fake the spark in the eye... Does that mean there wasn't also hurt? No... But IMO it shows the love seemed to outweigh any pain... Had she been missing that glimmer and spark in her eyes and her smile then I could see it as a forced photo... Sherin was loved, but for whatever reason, the evil side of humanity reared its head [emoji17]

Any calls from inside prison are routinely tapped. Visitors (if any) would be logged.

But, anything the lawyers say is privileged and it sounds like they're using the same law firm... Plus they speak other languages, they could get a story together before anyone knew and you can't get that info back once it's exchanged....

Does anyone beside me think it is unlikely a toddler with an eating or drinking disorder would go undiagnosed while living with a nurse? I'm baffled on the disorder discussion when it appears her malnurishment while in the orphanage was a result of poverty. There simply wasn't enough money to properly feed the children in the orphanage. Once she arrived here she no longer looked gaunt and appeared well nurished.

I'm lost on the dual citizenship discussion as well. I don't understand how it pertains to Sherins death.

I don't mean to be snarky, I just really don't understand.

Ya know didn't someone here post her THEORY that he probably forced the milk down her little throat? this was just before he came out and said all his.... I know someone said this...
maybe he read it here~!
That could have been me. I posted at the beginning that he most likely forced her to swallow and held her mouth and nose shut to do so.

I was told no eating or drinking issues as well when I adopted. There were issues. She was aspirating when drinking fluids. The medical care in orphanages is often poor.

Yeah my Tapatalk wasn't letting me edit and bold, snip or highlight what I was taking, lol...

I may be in the minority, but I think Sherin felt love every day she was with the Mathews. You can fake a smile, you can't fake the spark in the eye... Does that mean there wasn't also hurt? No... But IMO it shows the love seemed to outweigh any pain... Had she been missing that glimmer and spark in her eyes and her smile then I could see it as a forced photo... Sherin was loved, but for whatever reason, the evil side of humanity reared its head [emoji17]

Having worked with county advocacy center for years with child/minor victims of abuse and CPS and CASA... I'm sorry to be so frank...but that is simply not true. Plenty of severely abused children have a "spark" even while going through hell. It's amazing and devastating at the same time.

He force fed her (milk) , at 3:00 am, in the garage, possibly inside a vehicle, (that was initially missing?) away from the sleeping mother. She was coughing and then stopped breathing.

DNA and hair like fibers, collected from the Acura MDX from where? The front seat? floor mats? ...
Got it! I am beyond disgusted!!!!

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...chardson-missing-girl-investigation/484289189

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...richardson-girl-turns-dna-swabs-floor-mat-suv

"In another search warrant for the family's 2013 Acura MDX, detectives collected a floor mat, DNA swabs and a USB drive."

Seized from Acura MDX

"Floor mat
DNA swabs
USB drive
Interior sunroof slide cover
Seat belt
Cabin air filter
Radio module
Display monitor"

Seized from family’s Lexus

"Costco receipt dated Oct. 5, 2017
Driver’s side floormat
5 DNA swabs from pedals, steering wheel, gear shift, driver controls"

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hmmmmmmm. I wonder why the other parental unit wasn't demanding answers as to why daughter was missing, and why the car mat purchase. No Gee Why does the Accura smell like vomit? No what's up with the sunroof? No where in the hell is our daughter?
I just Don't understand.
I would be flipping my lid, and calling 911 ASAP.
It does not compute.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by beatrixpotter
me either. I've found i can get past that by searching the article name in google. And then clicking on "cache" next to the article to view a cached copy of it. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

brilliance

For some reason my little “cache” has gone away. It is not there on Google chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers for iPad and iPhone.Hmmmm make note to self to check go to App Store and look for new browsers.

maybe because of the situation he was never put in general population? maybe if they are going to be transferred they dont' change.... heck, I dunno, just guessing...
[video=twitter;923215607113441282]https://twitter.com/AlishaEbrahimji/status/923215607113441282[/video]

Hes being moved to Dallas co jail now....weird he is still in regular clothes....coming from another jail though.

It's not uncommon to get preliminary autopsy results. Any idea why we might not be getting a preliminary report? Aside from the fact that a preliminary autopsy report would give WM another opportunity to spin more of a 'story'.

Anyone fearing an autopsy would be inconclusive based on the autopsy mount of time she was in the elements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member