TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nin,

I ran the same image through photoshop played with contrast and thought the same thing. There is a definite slit around the face area. We know that it is the head due to the position of the headrest. Interestingly, seats are a very light colour. When I was initially playing with some other images, it looked like there was someone in the passenger seat however I have realised, due to the shape, that it is the seat. Obviously, just my opinion. I think that he/she was getting into costume when the car came to stop under the lights in the car park.

Maybe, I don't know. BUT why did the car "occupant" know s/he wouldn't be recognized (changing clothes) on surveillance video if enhanced/zoomed in by gun shop owners/LE? Insider knowledge of video quality - who would have it?? Who would know that an illuminated parking lot wouldn't help the identification?

Very true!! It's definitely a possibility it could be a duo team of any kind. I just can't imagine I would murder anyone (a), but (b) if I did I'm sure it would be pretty difficult for me to TRUST anyone other than my spouse. But again I am open any all possibilities!!!

I would probably trust relatives too who are close to me.

Anyone else listen to the podcast Real Crime Profile? It's hosted by the profilers who worked on the 3 part Jon Benet Ramsey show. Every time I hear it I want them to work up a profile for this offender. That's what they call criminal creeps. Do you think MPD has a profile of SP?

Do we know if the FBI has been asked to assist in this case at all? Even if it was just early on?

If yes, I'd assume a detailed profile has been created. If no, the MPD probably came up with some form of loosely based profile, but I doubt if it's reliable or very specific. I mean no offense to MPD by saying that. I would just be surprised if someone on their force has the level of training and experience required to create a reliable profile for a crime of this nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM, the Altima left SWFA at 2:04 a.m iirc and the ATT Tower dump was from 3-5 a.m. So unless the Altima individual (s) had a phone and stayed in area to get their phone pinged... but they would have to be able to tie xx phone with xx driving the Altima at time Altima was at SWFA. ** and that whole scenario is something a Def Attorney would pic apart jmho

This IMO all falls under the category of "Were enough resources from LE early on thrown at the crime to have a high chance of resolving?" i.e. Instead of looking 3-5. 10-6. Could they have traced the Altima further down the road (tracking through CCTV in businesses on the roads leading away from the church). Deeper and wider SM, text and cell phone activity. Data and memories are being erased and obsoletimg daily. At this point, this thing is going to be cracked either through a person cracking or extensive legwork. Ultimately (and I think someone said this earlier today) you have to ask the questions of who had motive, means and opportunity to commit an absolutely gruesome personal murder. A lot of the subjects discussed are interesting, but I'm trying to tie some of them to specifically identifying SP.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you are. From what LE has said it appears as though they dropped the ball - BIG TIME!! It's mind blowing to think that they might not have traced the car back to the driver or owner, didn't gathered all cell phone tower pings, released the crime scene within 7 hours of the crime and the list goes on and on and on. I hope LE has more than they've said....they don't have much to go on if they don't.

Can you point me to the pic you're referencing where you see the police decoy and the balacava, please? TIA

One more picture to ponder.....as I watched the video again and again, I enlarged it as much as possible and was able to grab this photo. This view was taken before they park and I believe in back of the building. Try and enlarge the photo yourself to look more closely. My feeling hasn't changed, I still see a female driving the car with brown hair, as well as strands of her hair sweeping across her left shoulder, and hair tucked behind her left ear. Further, I see someone behind her in the back seat, almost leaning on the back of the driver's seat so to view where the driver is driving? Or trying to stay hidden. On another interesting note, it appears there is an object on the dashboard but not sure what it is. Any thoughts?

bag on dash is a purse I see the handle, you may be on to something, if this is a vehicle involved then maybe its the car that delivered the killer and this driver is an accomplice.

Is the Altima driver seat pulled so far back because there are two people sitting in tandem in it? A larger person behind and a smaller person in front? The guy behind has on a balaclava, head near the headrest but toward the center of interior perhaps turned left cheek down, and the smaller person in front actually driving the car?

Was the driver not looking out the front passenger side window but instead he was intentionally flashing the word POLICE on his back (and the smaller person in front at the same time but it was not clear, just a blur because of poor angle) to the SWFA camera to taunt LE?

Way back, at least one poster did have a theory that this was a thrill kill. My apologies for not putting more consideration into that.

http://www.people.com/article/missy-bevers-investigation-slow-texas-fitness-allegedly

Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor's Family 'Furious' by 'Slowed' Investigation
July 7, 2016
People

"…But after looking into that revelation as a possible motive, "the love-triangle thing is not really panning out so far," Johnson says. This means they are exploring the option that the crime was "an untargeted type of hit," which greatly opens up the field of suspects. ..."

Can you point me to the pic you're referencing where you see the police decoy and the balacava, please? TIA

Posters will be glad to help, but at least I don't understand your question. There is some speculation that the Nissan Altima seen driving around the SWFA building was a decoy. The SwatPerp (SP) was described by police as wearing a black balaclava. Posters are discussing if the driver of the Altima is wearing one.

IMG_2684.jpg Maybe I am seeing things. Now I see a Mohawk haircut or maybe one of those Mohawk motorcycle helmets. JMO.

Guy with Mohawk?

What do you think the black and white are? Trying to difiere out what o see. Looks like sunglasses and a nose nostril but I know that's not correct..,

That's a picture of the car, not a face. I see nothing but a windshield.

At least I hope or I've finally lost it.

RBBM, the Altima left SWFA at 2:04 a.m iirc and the ATT Tower dump was from 3-5 a.m. So unless the Altima individual (s) had a phone and stayed in area to get their phone pinged... but they would have to be able to tie xx phone with xx driving the Altima at time Altima was at SWFA. ** and that whole scenario is something a Def Attorney would pic apart jmho

If they've never collected cell tower records from the nearest tower for the period of time the Altima was in the SWFA parking lot, they are incompetent morons.

I totally think the Altima is related to this crime. IMO the driver sort of stalks and moves around oddly in the parking lot sort of the same way in the church. Even methodically in both places. JMO

Or are the MPD incompetent morons? Or who are they protecting? I've lived in small towns in Texas enough to know how things operate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member