TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the night to day view, it looks like there is a car with lights on in the far right corner of the church.
I had forgotten to post the links to videos I created that isolate the view of Creekside from the SWFA camera view.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_Aorc1ZMLUJMcjBLNFk

There are 6 videos. An isolated view, an enlarged 2x view, and an enlarged view where I adjusted brightness. There are also versions of each that are 3x slower than real time. I don't know if they are helpful but there they are. The link should open to a folder.

To me the repeated phrase "okay" by RB was indicative of him trying to convince someone. He seemed to be awful calm and eager to tell his story. JS Also I just can't get over how calm BB was. Didn't look upset IMO. They rushed over there to put out the flame (tell their story) They were told it would happen.... 15 minutes of fame. Also seemed odd that BB kept putting his hands up to his mouth. He looked down a lot. I definitely feel they know what happened. I mean come on.. what is the chances that something like this would happen when they were all out of town? JMO

Yeah, I almost ended my post (2 cents worth} with "okay???", but didn't think anyone would pick up on it. Glad I am not the only person who hears: "ok? okay? ok????" If you listen again you will pick up BB saying "ok" frequently, as well.

OK!!!?!!

I had forgotten to post the links to videos I created that isolate the view of Creekside from the SWFA camera view.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_Aorc1ZMLUJMcjBLNFk

There are 6 videos. An isolated view, an enlarged 2x view, and an enlarged view where I adjusted brightness. There are also versions of each that are 3x slower than real time. I don't know if they are helpful but there they are. The link should open to a folder.

Nice work, thanks Jethro.

-Nin

My theory of the crime requires a firearm. I therefore expect that SP has one or more firearms on their person. I could very well be wrong about this, and many other things. Something I have always acknowledged.

I have "come around" to believe the firearm theory, as well Jethro. The posts/points you have been bringing out have certainly swayed me over the fence. Keep it up! Thanks!

Sorry to swing back to the Nissan Altima. Look at this frame, did someone get caught in the cookie jar..? :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1.png
    SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 488
  • SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1 cropped.png
    SWFA CC sequence 20160284 1 cropped.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 485
Sorry to swing back to the Nissan Altima. Look at this frame, did someone get caught in the cookie jar..? :blushing:

attachment.php

attachment.php

These images are mesmerizing. Thank you. What do you see in the images? The sunglasses on the dash are obvious. Otherwise, I'd be guessing to say there is a male driving with a dog in the passenger's seat. Where is the cookie jar?

These images are mesmerizing. Thank you. What do you see in the images? The sunglasses on the dash are obvious. Otherwise, I'd be guessing to say there is a male driving with a dog in the passenger's seat. Where is the cookie jar?

Cookie jar has long hair and is sitting in the passenger seat, upper body exposed. ;--)

-Nin

Also has the BB quote about having 4 children, which was controversial for a long while. This is the uncut version.......lotsa truth about how RB and BB reacted to everything from bloody shirts to dead dog.

I swear I hear 4 not poor! I listened 3654246 times to that sentence- jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie jar has long hair and is sitting in the passenger seat, upper body exposed. ;--)

-Nin

Cripes! Cookie Jar has their upper body and face looking toward the driver. Hope Cookie Jar doesn't mind resembling a Dog. My apologies.

They swap seats. The male wears the sunglasses at that point. Just my viewpoint based on SWFA video

Some of us have been looking for the church video where things "went black". Here is a link: [video=youtube;9ETrO_lzweY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrO_lzweY&app=desktop[/video]

Cripes! Cookie Jar has their upper body and face looking toward the driver. Hope Cookie Jar doesn't mind resembling a Dog. My apologies.

They swap seats. The male wears the sunglasses at that point. Just my viewpoint based on SWFA video

BBM

:laughing:

Now, that's funny! -Nin

attachment.php

attachment.php

Where in the world did you find this? Is it from the SWFA surveillance video?
Best shot I've seen!

I believe you are right. What if the SP on the camera isn't even the person who killed MB? What if there was a second person involved who might have been much taller than the SP on the video? This whole thing just doesn't make sense, and we haven't heard anything from the MPD is several months.

He says four.

Not sure how it matters in any way. No one says he actually has 4 kids who had lost their mother afaik. Either a hard-to-understand word, or just a weird slip of the tongue at the worst, which we all have from time to time.

I believe you are right. What if the SP on the camera isn't even the person who killed MB? What if there was a second person involved who might have been much taller than the SP on the video? This whole thing just doesn't make sense, and we haven't heard anything from the MPD is several months.
I have wondered about this from the beginning. I suspect there are 2 sp's who are dressed similarly.

One of my "theories" has always been that MB knew the car/person was there. I somewhat feel prior meeting arrangements had been made so when she got there, and the "voice" called out to her, she went to it because she knew him/her. I only feel this way because of the talk of affairs. I have to be honest that my thinking is hubby is out of town, girls are taken care of at home, she has a some time before class to meet with someone if she wished. NOW.....I never knew MB personally but I do have a hard time convincing myself she would have done something like this in a church setting. Maybe she planned to meet them outside. I don't know but it's been one of my thoughts since day one.

My other thought was that a camper offered to help her set up early and she knew they would be there. No flag to car being there. Again, voice said "hey MB, I'm back here" and again, no flag because she expected them. Camper then blended right back in after murder and wasn't noticed.

These are only "feelings" I had and I know no one or anything personal to this case. Just what I took from reading since threads began.

I go back to the thought of being a woman. You show up somewhere 4-ish AM, I'm going to assume most women would be on guard that early. If lights are on that normally aren't. If a car is parked there you don't expect. I just can't believe that if MB saw something out of the ordinary at that time of morning, she would not have waited for a camper to show before she went inside. I get not calling cops. I even get maybe getting out of her car to unload under the awning, but not going inside alone if she had seen a weird car parked there.

I think the church didn't have an alarm system (I think I remember no alarm certificate filed) but that really surprises me. The church I used to attend had one and they weren't that big. If SP is in church with alarm off, would MB have gone on inside when the alarm wasn't set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm

One of my thoughts also since long ago. However, I would think the SP isn't the "lover", rather the (female/male) rival or someone other (church goer?) who knew about the clandestine meeting and also knew the meeting wouldn't take place for some reason.

My perspective is that MPD is holding it back to bluff SP into doing something or simply making them nervous to the point that someone else notices. If I am right about what kind of person SP is then MPD is wasting their time. SP knows what they did in the church. In my opinion SP was well aware of what would be seen on the cameras and not only was unconcerned about that at the time but would be unconcerned about it now. I believe that SP wanted to be seen. Worse, MPD could be trying to bluff not only SP but the public as well as it is possible that whatever video that is unreleased is not very much in duration and will show just how little they have to work with.

I suppose it is possible that it could be used to hold back certain details of the crime (which rooms they did or did not enter) or SP (such as better views of the tactical gear or tools) that only SP would know. But that, at best, just allows various tips to be vetted. If SP is the kind of person I think they are you won't be tripping them up in an interview room and catching them on information no one else has. I strongly suspect that were MPD to have SP in an interview and it were clear to SP that MPD were really conducting a suspect interrogation they would lawyer up in an instant.

I don't see the value in holding it back at this point. There may be something that could be seen in the unreleased video that could trigger tips and maybe even very specific tips and I think that would rattle SP more.

MPD has said it is just "more of the same" so I see no harm to the case whatsoever in releasing it if what MPD says is true.

bbm

I wonder if SP and accomplices even had a test run. Did SP her/his walking around before and then checked on surveillance video playback how s/he her/himself would be seen re Swat gear, tools, face, shoes, gait, crime scene and so on ....?

At this time I want to mention the outdoor surveillance cameras. Why wasn't elucidated exactly what reason there was for not working outdoor surveillance cameras??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member