TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Individually, we can go to the MPD or courts and make a FOIA request for a copy, if we want to see it bad enough to go to such lengths. It can be linked to and cited, if MSM (media) writes an article and includes it, but AFAIK it's not available online. Those who have seen it or have a copy can't post it here due to TOS.

Other than the mention of a dark SUV seen exiting CCOC at 4:30, and the identity of who they were searching (which was no one relevant to any of our discussions in the past), I'm not sure there was anything revelatory in the SW. And description of searchee didn't seem to fit the video. But you can chase for yourself if you wish.

Sounds very plausible but have you seen the blown up pictures of the main church lobby (Arkansas Mimi and someone else provided) on the later morning of MB's murder? If not, you should view them. It isn't totally clear but it appears there are EMTs there working at evidence collection. If I am incorrect on this or I'm dreaming, someone please correct me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That the front entrance was taped off is another reason that my opinion still she was in that area and the first door suspect opened. LEO would not have walked through the crime scene through those doors in my opinion if she had been there. If she were there, one would expect traffic to go through front and side be roped off from entrance. We have never seen how body was removed but I feel same way as LEO were entering by her truck. Yes that photo was from a news station that I saw what looked like crime scene work being done.

I thought a user here had already confirmed with MPD via a Facebook message that they saw Missy's truck in the church's parking lot from an SWFA camera?
They clarified that the car in distance that was in one article only and then Daily Mail spoke of but referenced back to that single article. NG also referred to same but all back to same. Seen on video from SWFA.

I also need to say, this was Arkansasmimi's original theory and then someone else who I can't recall
2nded it. But this is the only thing that makes sense.

I will post the photo your speaking of when I get back home.

Sounds very plausible but have you seen the blown up pictures of the main church lobby (Arkansas Mimi and someone else provided) on the later morning of MB's murder? If not, you should view them. It isn't totally clear but it appears there are EMTs there working at evidence collection. If I am incorrect on this or I'm dreaming, someone please correct me.

1) SS I too from from Fox4 newscast 4/18/16 Creekside Church LEO Tape Fox 4.jpg http://www.fox4news.com/news/woman-found-dead-at-midlothian-church

JMHO
2) pointing out what looks like to me from Fox 4 ss Creekside Church LEO Tape Westside.jpg

3) NIN enhanced the Fox 4 photo for us creekside church LEO Tape NIN enhanced.JPG

4) from NIN enhanced it looks like there are maybe 3 people? creekside leo tape NIN enhanced maybe 3 people.JPG

Unfortunately those pics really aren't able to tell us anything except "at one point in time, for somewhere between a short minute and many hours, there may have been evidence collection that occurred behind the front doors."

We can't know how long MB and/or perp (and later the LE techs) were there, why they were there, what they were doing, or whether it was a major or minor part of the crime scene. Was MB killed there? Or did the killer run past and leave a blood droplet of MB's? or was there a scuff mark on the floor? or was something dropped/discarded there? Was something knocked over and they are trying to see if there is blood or DNA to collect from it? Did they hope to find something and then did? or didn't? We have a fuzzy view of a specific point in time when they are looking for clues, but that's about it. And if they found something right here, as opposed to 5-20 feet away in any direction, the location probably changes nothing in the bigger picture.

Unfortunately those pics really aren't able to tell us anything except "at one point in time, for somewhere between a short minute and many hours, there may have been evidence collection that occurred behind the front doors."

We can't know how long MB and/or perp (and later the LE techs) were there, why they were there, what they were doing, or whether it was a major or minor part of the crime scene. Was MB killed there? Or did the killer run past and leave a blood droplet of MB's? or was there a scuff mark on the floor? or was something dropped/discarded there? Was something knocked over and they are trying to see if there is blood or DNA to collect from it? Did they hope to find something and then did? or didn't? We have a fuzzy view of a specific point in time when they are looking for clues, but that's about it. And if they found something right here, as opposed to 5-20 feet away in any direction, the location probably changes nothing in the bigger picture.
I strongly disagree. And I think Cannonball summed it up best.

Who is to know and say what is important and what is not?! That's what we do here at Webslueths. I'll continue to ask the questions until
I get the answers.

And for those who think the suspect in the church shooting down south could be SP, then submit that to LE. I mean, who knows unless you ask?

I strongly disagree. And I think Cannonball summed it up best.

Who is to know and say what is important and what is not?! That's what we do here at Webslueths. I'll continue to ask the questions until I get the answers.

And for those who think the suspect in the church shooting down south could be SP, then submit that to LE. I mean, who knows unless you ask?

I am not saying there aren't things to be curious about. But some curiosity items take us nowhere. This is one example, because it's not like us discovering where LE collected evidence that day will tell us anything that LE doesn't already know. The sleuthing of LE's footsteps is a curiosity satisfier, but can't yield actual evidence to solve the case.

And differentiating one square foot on the property from another, as to where LE happened to be at some specific minute when collecting evidence, doesn't tell us anything either. There are certainly several spots inside that building where something happened or evidence was collected, but each is "just a spot" (in relation to all the other exact spots inside) but not illuminating as to the IDENTITY of the perp. And it's the IDENTITY of the perp we are after, not the path and timing and moment-by-moment movements of LE as they investigated the crime scene.

I am not saying there aren't things to be curious about. But some curiosity items take us nowhere. This is one example, because it's not like us discovering where LE collected evidence that day will tell us anything that LE doesn't already know. The sleuthing of LE's footsteps is a curiosity satisfier, but can't yield actual evidence to solve the case.

And differentiating one square foot on the property from another, as to where LE happened to be at some specific minute when collecting evidence, doesn't tell us anything either. There are certainly several spots inside that building where something happened or evidence was collected, but each is "just a spot" (in relation to all the other exact spots inside) but not illuminating as to the IDENTITY of the perp. And it's the IDENTITY of the perp we are after, not the path and timing and moment-by-moment movements of LE as they investigated the crime scene.
Thank you for capping IDENTITY, otherwise I wouldn't have known what you meant. [emoji2]

I'm not going to argue with you. It's unproductive and tiresome.

Newly participating member. I don't seem to be able to make a new post, so I am leaving this here as most threads are miles deep and locked when you get to the bottom. My sincere apologies if doing so was a mistake...

SWFA Outdoors is located across the highway from the church. They recorded several videos of a suspicious vehicle in their parking lot over an hour before Missy was murdered. Frustratingly, the driver and the license plate remain obscured throughout the video montage.

I zoomed and panned a section of their video and we finally get a brief glimpse of the driver..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLhX3qJv4B4

Here is SWFA's original video..
[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

That's up for debate. What if someone, who may have had motive to kill Missy, helped process or was at the very least present at the crime scene during the original processing? It seems that the scene was cleared awfully quickly. Going back over how and where the scene was processed may overturn something that points to the identify of the killer. I am of the belief that bantering ideas back and forth may lead someone to make a connection that they had not previously been able to make it. It always seems to be the small things that break a case like this wide open.

Cannonball, I tried to quote your post about processing tools that were left behind at the scene, but I could not find it. I wonder if SP left the tools by the kitchen door as he was leaving. Maybe that's how LE presumes to know where SP exited the building.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that LE issued a SW for a person who does not fit the physical parameters that they have issued to the public. Why would they do that? I am still praying for Missy and her family.

Thanks for the welcome. Videos may have been unwatchable because I was using YouTube editing features to remove camera shake induced by my ancient video editor. There are now 5 videos posted. I think you get the best view of the driver in the 1st. The 4th video seems to reveal an empty passenger seat. The 5th video seems to reveal a dash mounted screen of some kind.

That's up for debate. What if someone, who may have had motive to kill Missy, helped process or was at the very least present at the crime scene during the original processing? It seems that the scene was cleared awfully quickly. Going back over how and where the scene was processed may overturn something that points to the identify of the killer. I am of the belief that bantering ideas back and forth may lead someone to make a connection that they had not previously been able to make it. It always seems to be the small things that break a case like this wide open.

Cannonball, I tried to quote your post about processing tools that were left behind at the scene, but I could not find it. I wonder if SP left the tools by the kitchen door as he was leaving. Maybe that's how LE presumes to know where SP exited the building.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that LE issued a SW for a person who does not fit the physical parameters that they have issued to the public. Why would they do that? I am still praying for Missy and her family.

Thanks GAPeach! Personally, I don't expect to solve any case. I am not someone working on the case with all the evidence and case info. I posted the ss as I was asked to by another member because they couldn't locate from prior.
Some people just wish to belittle.
Hope you and your family are doing well! :loveyou:

Newly participating member. I don't seem to be able to make a new post, so I am leaving this here as most threads are miles deep and locked when you get to the bottom. My sincere apologies if doing so was a mistake...

SWFA Outdoors is located across the highway from the church. They recorded several videos of a suspicious vehicle in their parking lot over an hour before Missy was murdered. Frustratingly, the driver and the license plate remain obscured throughout the video montage.

I zoomed and panned a section of their video and we finally get a brief glimpse of the driver..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLhX3qJv4B4

Here is SWFA's original video..
[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

Welcome, locomule! After watching the video numerous times, I still get the creeps, and feel the driver of the car was involved in Missy’s murder. AND a big clue to me is the fact the driver uses a turn indicator when leaving the parking lot. I have been driving many years, and during that time, would say women use their turn indicators more often than men. Just sayin...

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member