TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one? I don't believe we have seen any vehicles except Missy's truck on the COC video. The SWFA video is missing frames so I don't think we can say for sure. We are only seeing what LE/ SWFA is allowing us to see. There may not be someone in the other vehicles, there maybe someone in them who is nothing more than a witness or there may be someone in them who is in cahoots with Altima occupants and whatever they were up to in the early hours of April 18 just a short distance from where a brutal murder took place within a an hour or two. Oh, and not another murder had happened in Midlo in at least 10 years per LE comment. Just exploring the what the whats. :)

When did we see Missy's truck on CoC video? rbbm
Very confused....

Missy's truck is seen on surveillance video pulling into the COC lot. I believe we assume it was caught on the SWFA camera or the truck lights might have triggered a camera inside COC. There was a mention by LE of a vehicle caught in a video frame but they were not comfortable releasing a make or model iirc because of poor quality of the image. Arkansas Mimi can help us with her awesome files here I hope:)

From your quotation: "There was a mention by LE of a vehicle caught in a video frame but they were not comfortable releasing a make or model iirc because of poor quality of the image."

Help me out, Ezrah, why is this being referenced? Thanks!!!!!

From your quotation: "There was a mention by LE of a vehicle caught in a video frame but they were not comfortable releasing a make or model iirc because of poor quality of the image."

Help me out, Ezrah, why is this being referenced? Thanks!!!!!

They were able to say exactly when Missy arrived because her vehicle was caught on camera from the gun shop. I know someone directly asked Midlo PD if her truck was on CoC or gun shop video and they said gun shop.

The quote you listed above was said by PD on the very first day, and no further info has ever emerged about that vehicle.

They were able to say exactly when Missy arrived because her vehicle was caught on camera from the gun shop. I know someone directly asked Midlo PD if her truck was on CoC or gun shop video and they said gun shop.

The quote you listed above was said by PD on the very first day, and no further info has ever emerged about that vehicle.

Well, that is CRAZY that "no further info has ever emerged about that vehicle." THANK YOU
!

That's a great job, chief. Looks like a woman to me. So, who do you think it is? Or do you think it's one of those persons named on the target list?

b4184cf148fee6de87a7cd6e3c2f38bf.jpg

That's a great job, chief. Looks like a woman to me. So, who do you think it is? Or do you think it's one of those persons named on the target list?

I see white mustache above lips and white beard on chin. Look closely.

That is just a reflection off the stained cement floor. No way to get a decent image from that. The SP had a face shield on also, never took it off.

I have said something about his right hand before that I noticed. It looks like he had a injury to his hand cutting the flexor tendon. Watch the video again and notice his index and middle fingers are always straight.

That's Ms PCs work with the image. I think probably not on target list. I think the target out of towners were out of town. I think CT got railroaded and not involved Def think a woman involved but both genders helped. Could possibly be ppl in the community who were angry at MB for some reason. All JMHOO

I think this could be a man too. Facial profile fits a guy in SW that has full lips and could fit this profile. Plus in his public fb photos he "leans" a lot like SP does in part of the video.

Wow, I really see her and I usually don't agree when folks say they see things in the photos. This was the first case I followed on Websleuths so in the beginning I thought it was a slam dunk. Now that I've been here for awhile I have come to expect these things to take a long time, if they get resolved at all.
I think having photo and video evidence peaks public interest. It happened with Missy and now the girls in Indiana.

pretty sure I'm now seeing what my subconscious wants to see, and that's the same SW SP who's been top of my list all along. IMO

I must admit I might be doing the same thing.

SPchurchHallwayWithUnknownThing.jpg

Above pic is the one I was able to save while excercising screen shots yesterday.
MrsPC, is that one of the video excerpts where SP has something "dangeling on his neck" as you said?? The "mask" or whatever??

I saw X video pics/frames where SP is looking slightly in the direction of the camera (never noticed before) and I became very excited :happydance: to save them all. BUT :blushing: :gaah: I didn't find the pics afterwards. Today is the day I have to learn how to do ss in the right way ....

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this little car in the background was the Altima ...?

BBandNiceCarBackground1.jpg

That's Ms PCs work with the image. I think probably not on target list. I think the target out of towners were out of town. I think CT got railroaded and not involved Def think a woman involved but both genders helped. Could possibly be ppl in the community who were angry at MB for some reason. All JMHOO

What about CW?

Nin I'd be interested in seeing anything from these two frames. Specifically do you see anyone in either of the two vehicles parked in side of SWFA where Altima flashes headlights? Also, any frames of Altima showing how many ppl in it. tia
75fb4d03c7e63d9aea82db945df83d23.jpg
Ezrah, here is a capture of the second car:

attachment.php

Taken from this layer:

attachment.php

Sure looks strange, but it may just be the middle mirror against a lighter background. Any car moving here would be caught on the SWFA surveillance tape(s). Slim chance therefore.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• SWFA car2.png
    SWFA car2.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 482
  • SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160000.jpg
    SWFA Surveillance 4-18-20160000.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 473
  • SWFA car2 resampled.png
    SWFA car2 resampled.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 481
There are at least 2 moving targets inside the Altima IMO, the driver and someone/ something moving from the back towards the front.

-Nin

At the beginning of this case I noticed BB's hands as he spreads them, somehow striking and unlike some others.
I think to have seen (long time ago now) the same on SP.

Does someone here want to see pics of his hands? Otherwise I would spare the place. :)

Ezrah, here is a capture of the second car:

attachment.php

Taken from this layer:

attachment.php

Sure looks strange, but it may just be the middle mirror against a lighter background. Any car moving here would be caught on the SWFA surveillance tape(s). Slim chance therefore.

attachment.php

-Nin

Wow! Blown away. Thank you, Nin!!

At the beginning of this case I noticed BB's hands as he spreads them, somehow striking and unlike some others.
I think to have seen (long time ago now) the same on SP.

Does someone here want to see pics of his hands? Otherwise I would spare the place. :)
Sure. Why not.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members