TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to MBs weekend trip to Austin for a Conference, she received a mysterious message on her LinkedIn acct. MB returned home on Sunday and was found dead on Monday morning, April 18.

Eerie Social Media Twist In Midlothian Murder Investigation
By: Jack Douglas Jr. | Senior Investigative Producer
May 25, 2016 2:51 PM

Documents released by authorities indicate Missy died as a result of a head wound, NBC DFW reports. She had several puncture wounds on her head and chest consistent with the tool the suspect was seen carrying in the church surveillance video.

The person is opening doors in the church using what appears to be a hammer.

The weekend before the attack, Bevers attended a Camp Gladiator gathering in Austin.

A source has told the I-Team some of the people who attended that event were also recipients of the recent Facebook friend requests.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/midlothian-murder-investigation-turns-eerie/

Other than the recent important snippets Cannonball has provided this is the most important link posted in October. As one last effort for others to find understanding, here it is again. While watching Missy's Memorial Service, stand in the videographer's shoes.

that the SP is wearing some sort of floppy false heel on their boots

Regarding SP's supposed height range of 5'2" to 5'7", it's a head scratcher that they would execute a SW months later for a POI who is six feet tall.

Regarding SP's supposed height range of 5'2" to 5'7", it's a head scratcher that they would execute a SW months later for a POI who is six feet tall.
6'1". And 247lbs. Definite headscratcher.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Distance between Midlothian and New Braunfels where the Texas church shooter lived is 3 hours and 21 minutes. I just wondered if there could be a connection. Very far-fetched, but it came to mind.

Distance between Midlothian and New Braunfels where the Texas church shooter lived is 3 hours and 21 minutes. I just wondered if there could be a connection. Very far-fetched, but it came to mind.

Same here. A big stretch but it’s not everyday someone enters a church in a bullet proof vest and murders people. I doubt it’s connected but it has to be ruled out. I hope Midlothian investigators look into it and see if there’s by chance any connection. I’m still curious where Missy’s killer could’ve purchased that uniform

We never could’ve imagined that the triple unsolved cold case of the murders in the motorcycle shop would be connected to the women found chained on the murderers property. I guess I’m grasping at straws because I want Missy’s murderer to be caught and I’m trying to avoid getting upset by the babies being killed yesterday IN CHURCH.

Who does this refer to? I have either missed something, or forgotten (probably the latter!)

We never could’ve imagined that the triple unsolved cold case of the murders in the motorcycle shop would be connected to the women found chained on the murderers property. I guess I’m grasping at straws because I want Missy’s murderer to be caught and I’m trying to avoid getting upset by the babies being killed yesterday IN CHURCH.

IMO probably not connected. Sutherland TX a local domestic motive is what LE is stating at this time. I do wonder if he got the idea of tactical gear from MBs case though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prior to MBs weekend trip to Austin for a Conference, she received a mysterious message on her LinkedIn acct. MB returned home on Sunday and was found dead on Monday morning, April 18.

Eerie Social Media Twist In Midlothian Murder Investigation
By: Jack Douglas Jr. | Senior Investigative Producer
May 25, 2016 2:51 PM

Documents released by authorities indicate Missy died as a result of a head wound, NBC DFW reports. She had several puncture wounds on her head and chest consistent with the tool the suspect was seen carrying in the church surveillance video.

The person is opening doors in the church using what appears to be a hammer.

The weekend before the attack, Bevers attended a Camp Gladiator gathering in Austin.

A source has told the I-Team some of the people who attended that event were also recipients of the recent Facebook friend requests.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/midlothian-murder-investigation-turns-eerie/

JMHO those receiving the Facebook friend requests, I wouldn't doubt were from that person noted in the Dallas Observer article. http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation-9129736

In past threads the mods said lanyard guy was LE and not to be sleuthed. They were very adamant about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I thought he was LE too. The parishioners had requested security for the Wednesday following MB's murder on Monday. Maybe he was with private security firm.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who wonders whether there might be a connection between Missy's case and the Sutherland Springs church shooting.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who wonders whether there might be a connection between Missy's case and the Sutherland Springs church shooting.

I guess I am missing the connection you are seeing unless you think the Sutherland Springs shooter was doing a dry run at the Church of Christ in Midlothian. I get location, but Missy was killed with a hammer not a gun.

I guess I am missing the connection you are seeing unless you think the Sutherland Springs shooter was doing a dry run at the Church of Christ in Midlothian. I get location, but Missy was killed with a hammer not a gun.

The connection is that you have two events where a man wearing tactical SWAT gear and body armor enters a church and kills people.

We don't know who killed MB, nor do we have any idea as to motive.

"Missy was killed with a hammer, not a gun." True, but when you have just one person to kill, maybe a hammer is sufficient.

We do know that Devin Kelley assaulted people and animals in various ways over the past ten years. Guns, fists, knives, threats---the guy was a real piece of work. Nothing about him says he only kills with AR-15s.

Was there any direct connection between DK and MB? I don't know, but I think someone ought to look into it. I don't think MB's killing was random, so I would expect there would have to be some personal connection. I don't think Midloathian was a dry run for anything: it was a means to an end.

Has anyone thought that the killer may have attended one of the boot camps to suss out MB routine? Way she entered ? Attending gym classes myself it seems to me would be the only way you would really feel secure , say he got her entrance wrong and she surprised him from behind etc . I noticed on her fb there is one of the pictures from a boot camp right before it with a male covering his face for the pic ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff