TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. Hmm. In a sense, even worse. He went to the same church as the victim, (and am I correct that he also stated he did not know her) didn't offer up that info and then somehow ended up as security guard for HER funeral at the church where she was murdered?

And the SUV stuff. There's a lot of coincidences.

Did LE say he was cleared?

Did LE say he had an ironclad alibi?

They didn't use the term "cleared". In my own communication with them, they stated "no longer a focus of the investigation." If that is factually correct, then you have to wonder who their POIs right now are. They have said that they have some. But they have told the media that BWH and also everyone on the initial "target list" were no longer focuses of the investigation.

LE, according to that WFAA TV report, stated that his alibi had checked out. But that isn't a direct quote, it's just the words of the reporter.

He did not work at Creekside church where she was murdered (other than working the memorial service). He worked at and attended Cowboy Church, the church the Bevers family attended.

One very important detail that LE thought tied him in - a passerby reported seeing a small, dark SUV leave the Creekside parking lot at 4:30 am. BWH owns a small, dark SUV.
Not only that but a podiatrist, who observed various POI's gaits, said BWH could not be ruled out.

But, and I hate to be a spoilsport, but Batbrats green man videos does not match BWH's girth and or height.

Also, the eyes of SP seem like they belong to a younger person or one who has a babyface. Imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Not only that but a podiatrist, who observed various POI's gaits, said BWH could not be ruled out.

But, and I hate to be a spoilsport, but Batbrats green man videos does not match BWH's girth and or height.

Also, the eyes of SP seem like they belong to a younger person or one who has a babyface. Imo.

Girth no, height yes. BatBrat always maintained that SP was close to 6 feet tall. BWH's listed height is 6'1" but that is likely taken from his driver's license and would have been provided by him when he was in his teens. No one ever checks the accuracy of that. And someone who is 6'1" in his teens is likely not still that height at the age of 55 due to spinal compression over the years. For an example of that, take a look at wrestler Hulk Hogan. He was 6'7" at one time but is nowhere near that now.

But girth is problematic in tying BWH to SP. Everything else checks out pretty well except that. It's like trying to fit a round peg into an oval hole.

This is a SS from the end of the video. I cropped it and nothing else. I then google searched pry bar/hammer. The google picture shows that this hammer has multiple heads that can be screwed on. If the SP had the smallest one on then it matches perfect.
ea4fe533c2d28c9366479db9376dc734.jpg
8d0d64477b455e07ec4470e16108c083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He worked the funeral because he was a licensed security guard (after giving up his peace officer license, he worked in Security for Marriott from 2005 to 2013). The probable cause affidavit from the December 2016 SW refers to him being "hired" by Creekside and also to him "volunteering". So it's unclear who reached out to whom.

That video was at the Wed Prayer service at Creekside where BWH is shown by truck, not the funeral. (That video with BWH is further down the page, on the same link) Which since he went to MB church it possible he did vol his time for the Prayer Service

http://www.kagstv.com/mobile/articl...ered-in-midlothian-laid-to-rest/287-151326157

Girth no, height yes. BatBrat always maintained that SP was close to 6 feet tall. BWH's listed height is 6'1" but that is likely taken from his driver's license and would have been provided by him when he was in his teens. No one ever checks the accuracy of that. And someone who is 6'1" in his teens is likely not still that height at the age of 55 due to spinal compression over the years. For an example of that, take a look at wrestler Hulk Hogan. He was 6'7" at one time but is nowhere near that now.

But girth is problematic in tying BWH to SP. Everything else checks out pretty well except that. It's like trying to fit a round peg into an oval hole.
But didn't LE say 5'2" to 5'7"?

Attachments

• BWH police statement about memorial service.jpg
    BWH police statement about memorial service.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 231
Correct. And until an arrest is made, no one is completely ruled out of the murder.
As far as the shirt, was a murder case that a bloody shirt is taken to local dry cleaners. Bottom line is the clerk took proper actions and MPD took the needed and proper steps, sw and testing. End of story on shirt. IF they had not did that, at the time in which it was done lots honest questions could have been brought up.

MB murdered on Mon April 18. shirt taken to Dry Cleaner Super Center on Thur April 22 at 10:17 a.m. SW was signed off that evening April 22 at 8:40 p.m.
While they did have the statement from the Vet on the poor little dog, they did not know for fact until the lab results were returned

I totally agree. I was just responding to the poster that just because the bloody shirt was dog blood, it doesn't mean that the FIL could not have been involved in some way with the murder. The shirt is not relevant.

But didn't LE say 5'2" to 5'7"?

They did. And I have some ocean-front property in Arizona.

On the height, keep in mind that on May 13, 2016 LE said that they had completed their forensic video investigation with Tarrant County and that they had a much better description of SP but that they were not going to release details. Then a week later, on May 20, they go ahead and release the details anyway. Why do that when you've said you weren't going to? And if the description prior to May 13 was "male or female, light-skinned, 5'7" to 5'9" in height", then how is it a better description after May 13 to say, "male or female, light-skinned, 5'2" to 5'7" in height"?

They have a better description, IMHO. They just haven't told us what it is and have deliberately misled us instead, for their own reasons. But the fact that they executed a SW on BWH tells me that in no way do they believe SP is as short as they're saying.

They didn't use the term "cleared". In my own communication with them, they stated "no longer a focus of the investigation." If that is factually correct, then you have to wonder who their POIs right now are. They have said that they have some. But they have told the media that BWH and also everyone on the initial "target list" were no longer focuses of the investigation.

LE, according to that WFAA TV report, stated that his alibi had checked out. But that isn't a direct quote, it's just the words of the reporter.

What do you think? What's your opinion on possible perp based on what you've seen and know?

What and who is bratbat and what videos are you referring to? (TIA!!).

Also, regarding the eyes of SP? Does SP mean the suspect? (It's been a while for me). How on earth can anyone see the eyes of the person in that video? It's somewhat dark, muted colors, not up close, not precise or high definition and their face is partially obscured. I don;t see how anyone can gauge anything about what their face looks like except in imagination.

Am I missing something?

I can attest to the drivers license height not being reliable. I remember listing my height on mine when I was in my teens and first got my license and it has never changed on my license even though I added a few inches in height after that first license. I dont even think my height was ever retaken at the drivers license renewal offices. Just picture taking.

Regarding the girth of the perp I always wondered if the perp we see in the video may have worn extra clothing underneath the outer jacket we see him/her wearing.

I know sometimes in cold weather I will put on a lot of upper clothing and it really puffs me out and makes me look way heavier than I really am. I sometimes will put on an undershirt, sweatshirt, then a normal winter type jacket and then another puffy warm coat over that which makes me look like I have gained 100 pounds. LOL

The perp in the video may have purposely worn extra clothing to make him/her seem heavier than they really were. They would have been warm in the building but maybe tolerated it to stay concealed from the cameras.

Does BWH have an older son, nephew or younger "protege? Could he have conspired with someone to break in to the church? Was he up feeding the baby so that he could keep in touch with his accomplice while the break-in was happening?

I would think a security guard, ex-cop, looking for work would have a motive to break into a local church to score some work. In fact, he was right there to volunteer to work "security" at the memorial without skipping a beat.

MOO

On the height, keep in mind that on May 13, 2016 LE said that they had completed their forensic video investigation with Tarrant County and that they had a much better description of SP but that they were not going to release details. Then a week later, on May 20, they go ahead and release the details anyway. Why do that when you've said you weren't going to? And if the description prior to May 13 was "male or female, light-skinned, 5'7" to 5'9" in height", then how is it a better description after May 13 to say, "male or female, light-skinned, 5'2" to 5'7" in height"?

They have a better description, IMHO. They just haven't told us what it is and have deliberately misled us instead, for their own reasons. But the fact that they executed a SW on BWH tells me that in no way do they believe SP is as short as they're saying.
Except that a 5'2" to 5'7" description would most likely cover a woman.....
and/or...a short babyfaced man or
young adult.

Do we know how tall that door is? I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseam on here but I can't recall!! It does kind of look like the person is shorter. more a female height. But i don't know.

What do you think? What's your opinion on possible perp based on what you've seen and know?

Also, regarding the eyes of SP? Does SP mean the suspect? (It's been a while for me). How on earth can anyone see the eyes of the person in that video? It's somewhat dark, muted colors, not up close, not precise or high definition and their face is partially obscured. I don;t see how anyone can gauge anything about what their face looks like except in imagination.

Am I missing something?
Yes. Batbrat was or is a WS member who went to great pains to show what SP may have looked like underneath all the gear. I searched but could not find green man animations.

I can attest to the drivers license height not being reliable. I remember listing my height on mine when I was in my teens and first got my license and it has never changed on my license even though I added a few inches in height after that first license. I dont even think my height was ever retaken at the drivers license renewal offices. Just picture taking.

Regarding the girth of the perp I always wondered if the perp we see in the video may have worn extra clothing underneath the outer jacket we see him/her wearing.

I know sometimes in cold weather I will put on a lot of upper clothing and it really puffs me out and makes me look way heavier than I really am. I sometimes will put on an undershirt, sweatshirt, then a normal winter type jacket and then another puffy warm coat over that which makes me look like I have gained 100 pounds. LOL

The perp in the video may have purposely worn extra clothing to make him/her seem heavier than they really were. They would have been warm in the building but maybe tolerated it to stay concealed from the cameras.

I don't see a problem with the girth of the suspect matching the girth of BWH. Both looked generally rotund around the middle with sort of rounded shoulders. What's everyone's opinions on that?

Yes. Batbrat was or is a WS member who went to great pains to show what SP may have looked like underneath all the gear. I searched but could not find green man animations.

Gotcha. So it's an opinion based on maybe animation? Let me see if i can find it. Thanks!!!!!

Am I missing something?

SP = Swat Perp

I haven't followed this case closely for ages, but I think I remember that abbreviation correctly.

My bad, thank you Mimi. LE referred to the prayer service as a "memorial service" and so I had funeral on my brain.

attachment.php

We're good and your welcome. I just knew it was at that Apr 20 Prayer Service. Some may not have scrolled down to see the other video at the end. I hate MSM, even in that article, if you didn't know better you may think that. But the funeral was on Saturday. Just trying to keep us as factual as possible :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly