TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the killer know that? I'm not talking her social media posts. How would he know where she would walk in?

Why was he so interested in breaking glass? If this was a murder game for him why was he not preparing for the murder instead of engaging in petty vandalism, which could have tipped her off if she saw the broken glass?

Maybe breaking the glass was part of the murder game. Breaking glass in the doors with locks would mean that if missy ran into a room to hide, locking the door wouldn’t keep him/her away from missy because the glass is broken. We can only speculate and theorize because there’s truly only two people who know. The person who brutally murdered and Missy who can no longer speak. IMO, I believe whoever committed this murder has their ego expanded each passing day that they haven’t been caught.

How did the killer know that? I'm not talking her social media posts. How would he know where she would walk in?

Why was he so interested in breaking glass? If this was a murder game for him why was he not preparing for the murder instead of engaging in petty vandalism, which could have tipped her off if she saw the broken glass?

Considering I believe this is a very personal attack by someone who either knew her well or was hired by someone who does...it wouldn’t be hard to figure out her routines and not uncommon to discuss in normal conversation.

Heck, my close friends that I talk to regularly know my schedule pretty well and know when my husband is out of town due to scheduling more girls nights at those times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it wasn’t targeted, why murder her with such brutality?. Respectfully, the church would have been poorly lit, as we learned long ago in previous threads. The sp was disguised head to toe in all black and it appears only their eyes were showing, from the video we have seen. If Missy came upon the sp and startled them in an interrupted burglary, why would the sp beat her to death upon her head and chest? Why not just hit her to startle her and run? It’s also very curious that in a church that size with so many rooms, that Missy would even run into the sp, unless the sp was waiting in an area they knew she would be. We know that sp took nothing from the building, h/she didn’t take her jewelry she had on, h/she also didn’t take any valuables from her truck. And they also mysteriously managed to commit a murder out of view of the camera AND escape the church without being seen on camera. AND from what we know, missy was found in the Southwest corner of the building. There doesn’t appear to be anything of value in the Southwest corner of the building, IMO, so why would the sp be hanging out in that area if h/she was there to steaI? IMO, thieves don’t necessarily take their time when breaking into a building. This person appeared to dawdle around, as if they were just waiting for her to arrive. They broke random things, gave up on getting into a door they couldn’t seem to breech with their tools, and didn’t seem to be very interested with what was inside the rooms they did open the doors too. There’s just too many coincidences for this crime to not be targeted. MOO

If it was a planned targeted murder, why use such brutality? Typically a targeted murder is done with a gun. The hit man kills his victim, and gets away as fast as possible.

To answer your question, the reason it was so brutal is because she was not targeted. The suspect used the only weapon he had, which happened to be the tool he was using to break and enter. If he was a hit man he would have used a gun, and it would not have been as brutal.

1. How would the killer know that his plans hadn't changed? A month is a pretty long time. 2. Why would the killer even care if he was out of town, or at home?

She would not have been alone if the first camper had arrived just 15 minutes earlier. Probably there were already outside, when he was leaving anyway. You don't think that would seem a little risky to try and kill an instructor just as or minutes before her students are to show up? What if her daughter had gotten up early and decided to go to the early class instead of the later one? How would the killer know what her daughters plans were?

How is bludgeoning a physical fitness trainer to death, just as her student are arriving outside a perfect crime? It sounds more like the work of a mad man.

This is my theory. Just a wacko, not a hit person.

1. How would the killer know that his plans hadn't changed? A month is a pretty long time. 2. Why would the killer even care if he was out of town, or at home?

A month is long enough to methodically plan an insidious crime. The night before the murder, BB was posting on FB that he hoped his delayed flight would not be canceled due to the torrential downpour. Perhaps SP only cared where BB was in that it made LE check deeply into BBs alibi. All eyes on BB. Yes, Sir.

She would not have been alone if the first camper had arrived just 15 minutes earlier. Probably there were already outside, when he was leaving anyway. You don't think that would seem a little risky to try and kill an instructor just as or minutes before her students are to show up? What if her daughter had gotten up early and decided to go to the early class instead of the later one? How would the killer know what her daughters plans were?

To the best of my recollection, the first two CGs to arrive were a couple of new campers. However, they knew MB and BB. They simply stayed inside their vehicle until time to exercise. I think this crime was extremely risky and skillfully committed by an extremely willing risk taker. Cui bono? SP thought he made a good crook and was outstanding in Special Operations. I have no way of knowing how SP would react had the child been with Missy. She wasn't with her and that is all that matters.

How is bludgeoning a physical fitness trainer to death, just as her student are arriving outside a perfect crime? It sounds more like the work of a mad man.

You can call SP a madman or anything else that suits you. I believe the SP to be highly intelligent. The crime was highly organized. I believe the SP was more than adequately trained in seeking and killing prey. Every detail was planned meticulously. There may have been a certain kind of thrill felt that went into the planning. The intensive premediation worked well for SP since there hasn't been an arrest for Missy's murder since April 18, 2016.

If it was a planned targeted murder, why use such brutality? Typically a targeted murder is done with a gun. The hit man kills his victim, and gets away as fast as possible.

To answer your question, the reason it was so brutal is because she was not targeted. The suspect used the only weapon he had, which happened to be the tool he was using to break and enter. If he was a hit man he would have used a gun, and it would not have been as brutal.

I respectfully have to disagree. The reason it was so brutal was because it was OVERKILL. Look at the Sievers case. That murder was brutal and targeted. I have never thought Missy’s murder was a “hit man”. Was it a hit? Yes. It was a hit by someone with extreme jealousy or anger towards her who knew when to get her alone in the early morning hours. And if anyone else would have been there with Missy, by chance, I believe they would have been murdered too. IMHO.

As has been hashed and rehashed 100x throughout these threads....nothing was taken.

As far as leaving a deposit, why would you leave it anywhere except an office where you counted the money? What is the logic that it would be anywhere else? It’s not like the church staff knew this horrendous murder was going to happen.

I agree it has been rehashed hundreds of times, so I will rehash the answer. Nothing was taken because the burglary was interrupted. He didn't finish the burglary.

Second point, donation money is kept in various locations in the church where it is collected, and kept for various causes. Usually inside of donation boxes. But that makes no difference to the burglar. Obviously a church burglar would like to get his hands on money. But if he doesn't find any, he will take electronics or musical instruments instead.

Agree with this speculation 100%.

However, I do want to thank all of you for the opinions, and being so respectful to my posts. You are all a very nice thread of people, and obviously care about what happened to this lovely gal.

At this point, I would be looking at any potential connections to that gun store, and I would be looking with great scrutiny at any vendors/service providers that work around the church. Petty criminal types with perhaps lower level intellectual capacity.

For those of you who feel strongly this was a premeditated hit, I would look at the obvious social misfits at the gym. She probably rebuffed someone and didn't even know it. Second choice on premeditated would be related to a love interest. But as I said, I'm still voting on the random wacko.

Editing to add an afterthought which won't be a popular opinion, but here goes. I wouldn't be surprised if this were someone quite young....perhaps somehow connected to the church...if only loosely. The getup is juvenile and so are their burglar abilities. This seems more like juvenile vandalism.

Considering I believe this is a very personal attack by someone who either knew her well or was hired by someone who does...it wouldn’t be hard to figure out her routines and not uncommon to discuss in normal conversation.

Heck, my close friends that I talk to regularly know my schedule pretty well and know when my husband is out of town due to scheduling more girls nights at those times.

Well, that is your opinion. But I don't think it is shared by the investigators, who have cleared virtually everyone who knew MB, and I'm not sure what you are basing your opinion on.

Well, that is your opinion. But I don't think it is shared by the investigators, who have cleared virtually everyone who knew MB, and I'm not sure what you are basing your opinion on.

When did they clear virtually every person who knew MB? I remember hearing that those listed on sw’s were “no longer POI’s” at this time. That’s not everyone who virtually knew her. And no one is cleared until the murderer is arrested.

When did they clear virtually every person who knew MB? I remember hearing that those listed on sw’s were “no longer POI’s” at this time. That’s not everyone who virtually knew her. And no one is cleared until the murderer is arrested.

Not that they are infallible, but do you know if anyone was poly'ed?

Not that they are infallible, but do you know if anyone was poly'ed?

To my knowledge, there has not been. I don’t recall ever seeing anything from LE stating polys were given and/or passed/failed in regards to the first named list of POI’s.

This is my theory. Just a wacko, not a hit person.

I think he was just a two-time burglar. He was definitely not a hit man. People bring up many other cases that turned out to be hit man jobs, but most of those involved professional hit men, who used a gun, and got it over with very quickly. Totally the opposite from what this guy did. Also those cases always involve a strong motive, such as bitter divorce proceedings, where a lot of money is involved. None of that is evident in this case.

I don’t recall anyone being cleared, rather they said AT THIS TIME

That’s the great part of this thread, we all have different opinions. If someone’s bothers you, just scroll and roll. We have very little info in this case so it’s speculation for all of us. [emoji1417]

A month is long enough to methodically plan an insidious crime. The night before the murder, BB was posting on FB that he hoped his delayed flight would not be canceled due to the torrential downpour. Perhaps SP only cared where BB was in that it made LE check deeply into BBs alibi. All eyes on BB. Yes, Sir.

To the best of my recollection, the first two CGs to arrive were a couple of new campers. However, they knew MB and BB. They simply stayed inside their vehicle until time to exercise. I think this crime was extremely risky and skillfully committed by an extremely willing risk taker. Cui bono? SP thought he made a good crook and was outstanding in Special Operations. I have no way of knowing how SP would react had the child been with Missy. She wasn't with her and that is all that matters.

You can call SP a madman or anything else that suits you. I believe the SP to be highly intelligent. The crime was highly organized. I believe the SP was more than adequately trained in seeking and killing prey. Every detail was planned meticulously. There may have been a certain kind of thrill felt that went into the planning. The intensive premediation worked well for SP since there hasn't been an arrest for Missy's murder since April 18, 2016.

Let me run with this line of thinking. You believe this was a highly sophisticated hit person whose every step and breaking of glass was strategic and premeditated. A mastermind hit person. If that is the case, why is a mastermind hit person needed to kill a church lady fitness instructor (?) in a tiny town with less than 20k citizens? Where on earth would someone in Midlothian, Texas find a hitman?

I think he was just a two-time burglar. He was definitely not a hit man. People bring up many other cases that turned out to be hit man jobs, but most of those involved professional hit men, who used a gun, and got it over with very quickly. Totally the opposite from what this guy did. Also those cases always involve a strong motive, such as bitter divorce proceedings, where a lot of money is involved. None of that is evident in this case.

Respectfully not all hits are with a gun. There's many threads on WS on this case and the Pros are seeking death penalty

"Teresa Sievers, 46, a holistic physician and mother of two, was found bludgeoned to death in the kitchen of her Bonita Springs home last June. Investigators recovered a hammer with blood and hair on it nearby." http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...-in-doctors-murder-including-her-husband.html

And we do not know what the motive is yet as we don't know who did it, yet.

Respectfully not all hits are with a gun. There's many threads on WS on this car, and the Pros are seeking death penalty

"Teresa Sievers, 46, a holistic physician and mother of two, was found bludgeoned to death in the kitchen of her Bonita Springs home last June. Investigators recovered a hammer with blood and hair on it nearby." http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...-in-doctors-murder-including-her-husband.html

And we do not know what the motive is yet as we don't know who did it, yet.

This was a husband though, correct? I think the point was that a hired hit would most likely use a gun which would be "tidier" and quicker....no manual labor required. That sounds callous, but I'm sure you get my point.

Agree with this speculation 100%.

However, I do want to thank all of you for the opinions, and being so respectful to my posts. You are all a very nice thread of people, and obviously care about what happened to this lovely gal.

At this point, I would be looking at any potential connections to that gun store, and I would be looking with great scrutiny at any vendors/service providers that work around the church. Petty criminal types with perhaps lower level intellectual capacity.

For those of you who feel strongly this was a premeditated hit, I would look at the obvious social misfits at the gym. She probably rebuffed someone and didn't even know it. Second choice on premeditated would be related to a love interest. But as I said, I'm still voting on the random wacko.

Editing to add an afterthought which won't be a popular opinion, but here goes. I wouldn't be surprised if this were someone quite young....perhaps somehow connected to the church...if only loosely. The getup is juvenile and so are their burglar abilities. This seems more like juvenile vandalism.

If it was vandalism, I might agree. But I think he was just using a burglary tool to gain entrance to various rooms. I haven't seen any evidence that he broke anything unnecessarily. Second, if that guy was under age 50, then he was in really bad shape for his age. I think he is over age 50 or seriously disabled. I wouldn't be surprised is he was a security guard, or unemployed security guard.

You just summed up my viewpoint in a nutshell. Yes.
While folks are bringing up some very interesting points that have merit, I still don't see this loser Perp as anything more than a meandering vandal that ended up in a murderous situation...quite unexpectedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota